Bonus!

Being ChanBaek Cupid~

“Baby, eat slowly. The food is not going anywhere.” Though that being said, Chanyeol seems to be delighted to clean up the mess made by his small boyfriend. He took the napkin and once again wipe the corner of Baekhyun’s lips which had a trace of ketchup. Very charming indeed.

Baekhyun smiled and suddenly he frowned after he took the last bite of his egg sandwich. Chanyeol who sense the sudden change was about to ask the latter but Baekhyun was fast to look at Chanyeol with his wide irresistible puppy eyes. “Channie, can I have the last piece of the sandwich?”

Chanyeol cooed and squished Baekhyun’s cheek causing Baekhyun lips to jut out like a fish gasping out for air. Chanyeol chuckled and lean closer to peck those cute pouty lips. Baekhyun blushed at the blunt action and Chanyeol decided to place another peck before removing his hands. “You can have all the sandwiches you want.” Baekhyun’s eyes twinkled with excitement and he was about to reach for the sandwich but to no avail he can’t.

“Sandwich? Where did it go?” Chanyeol blinked his eyes a few times before shifting his gaze from Baekhyun to the table. It’s gone! The sandwich that was beautifully stacked inside a packaging was no longer on the table. The two of them tried to look around the table which was a really comical sight to see.

“Sandwich.” Baekhyun lips quivered as he muttered the word and his eyes were getting watery. “Baby, I’m sure it’s somewhere around here.” Chanyeol tried to comfort Baekhyun even though he, himself didn’t know where the mysterious sandwich had gone to.

“You two are seriously making me sick.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol, both looked up and realized that they were not alone at the table. To start off, they were actually never alone ever since the two start dated.

“He won’t eat you Baekhyun. You will be just fine.”

“But Ika, I don’t know what to do. What if he ask me something weird, or what if he hates me?”

“Hate you? Are you serious? He’s totally head over heels over you. I doubt that he will hate you.”

“Please, please, please. Can you accompany me? Please?”

Ika finally gave in after seeing those eyes.

Basically, Chanyeol had asked Baekhyun to go to this café after school, being the innocent lover he is, he decided to drag Ika along. But, it seems like Baekhyun already had Chanyeol wrapped around his finger. The tall boy was willing to do anything for Baekhyun.

“You know how torturous is it to see you two being all sappy and sweet.”

“Then, why are you here?” Chanyeol asked totally annoyed. Ika was about to reply but Baekhyun placed his hand on Chanyeol’s chest. “I’m the one who asked her to accompany me. I’m kind of scared. I’m sorry, please don’t be mad.” Chanyeol completely turn gooey after hearing Baekhyun’s melodic voice. “I can’t be mad at you.” Both of them stared at each other, embracing each other presence, totally ignoring their surrounding as if they were the only people in the crowded café.

“I ate it.” Baekhyun and Chanyeol snapped from their moment and looked at Ika who was smiling sheepishly at them. “I ate the sandwich while you two were busy with your drama.”

“But, I’m still hungry and I want to eat sandwich.” Baekhyun went back to his weak and fragile mood causing Chanyeol to side hug his tiny boyfriend and caressed Baekhyun’s arm softly.

“Why don’t you be a sweetheart and go buy another sandwich for my baby.” Chanyeol said in complete sarcastic tone.

Ika rolled her eyes and decided to go and buy it. Hey, at least she would be free from those two lovesick puppies.

 

 

She queued and decided to fish out her phone from her pocket to look at the time. She smiled as soon as she saw her wallpaper. It was the picture of the school most handsome quarterback, Oh Sehun. It was the picture for the school photobook. It was a special photoshoot for the football team. In the picture, Sehun had his hair dyed in silver and he wore their complete school uniform. She didn’t know how long she was staring at the picture, but a sudden tap on her shoulder causes her to flinch. Unfortunately she was too startled until she lost her grip and her phone slid from her grasp.

Ika was ready to punch the person right on the face for interrupting her ‘moment’ with ‘Sehun’, but she was glad that she managed to control herself from doing so as she finally registered that the subject of her ‘moment’ was standing in front of her. Like, standing live in front of her.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you. But, it’s your turn to order.”

Oh, that sweet, sweet, husky voice that she can’t imagine she can hear it live in front of her. Seeing how she wasn’t responding, the latter snapped his finger in front of her face.

“Yes and you’re handsome.”

Sehun chuckled and shook his head. “I’m telling you, it’s your turn to order.”

“Oh yeah, right.” She came back to her sense and went to the counter only to be greeted by a grumpy woman behind the counter.

“Order?” the lady asked half-heartedly. Ika rolled her eyes and order out the sandwich, pay half-heartedly and took the sandwich. She moved aside to keep her change properly.

“Welcome, sir. Can I please have your order? Would you like to have our all-time favorite Caramel Macchiato smoothie?” Ika scoffed once she heard how the grumpy lady suddenly changed to an innocent high pitched voice cartoon within a second.

 

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Baekhyun asked as he looked at Ika’s completely not happy face.

“Nothing, just dealing with life as usual.” Ika passed the sandwich to Baekhyun who gladly received it.

“Are you sure you’re okay?” Chanyeol suddenly asked after Baekhyun fed him a mouthful of sandwich.

“No, I just make a fool out of myself in front of my crush! Do you know how embarrassed I am? He must think that I’m a creep. Oh my god, what if he think that I’m one of his stalker? Oh my god what if he think that I’m weird? Oh my god, can you to stop eating each other face and listen to me?”

Just at the thought that her two friends might calm her down had completely gone wrong. The two were still in their own world while she was left drowning in her own misery.

“Excuse me?”

“What?” Ika said, quite harshly as she was totally not in the mood. “I think this belongs to you.”

Ika quickly turned to her side and saw Sehun was holding her phone. She tried to check her pocket and suddenly she recalled that her phone had fell before she placed her order. Then something struck her mind like a lightning bolt. If Sehun was standing behind her the whole time, did he saw what she was actually looking? Did Sehun knew that she sneakily go through his Facebook profile to save his pictures and choose one to set as her wallpaper? Now, Sehun must think that she was a complete stalker.

“Yeah, thank you.” Ika timidly took the phone from Sehun and quickly shove it into her pocket. Sehun and Chanyeol talked for a couple of minutes, before Sehun declared he need to go home. Ika was kind of hoping that Sehun will joined them but he can’t since his younger brother was left all alone and he was just stopping by to buy takeout.

“Oh yeah, nice wallpaper by the way. That picture had always been my favorite.” Sehun winked at Ika before he left.

He winked at her. Squinted his left eyes for her.

“See, it’s not a bad decision to come here with me right?” Baekhyun giggled when he saw how whipped his friend was.

“I love you Baek. You are my cupid.” Ika was about to lung herself forward to give Baekhyun a hug only to have Chanyeol stopping her from doing so.

“No one can love Baek but me.” Chanyeol possessively wrapped his arms around Baekhyun’s waist. Baekhyun frowned and looked at Chanyeol. “How about my family? They can’t love me?”

“No, no. Of course they can love you and I’m sure everyone else love you too.” Baekhyun huffed and cross his hands across his chest. “So, now you’re saying that you don’t love me and want someone else to love me?”

“Baby, no- no. I mean,-“ Baekhyun let out a cute giggled and pinched Chanyeol’s cheek.

“I’m just kidding Channie. I love you.” Chanyeol sigh in relief and flicked Baekhyun’s nose playfully. “Don’t ever think that. I love you and I’ll be the stupidest person if I ever let you go.”

“You don’t have to be. You’re already are.” Chanyeol glared at Ika and turn to be all cheesy and sickeningly romantic when Baekhyun hugged him.

Ika just shook her head but she felt really happy for them as they finally find their way to each other. The bell chime, indicating that customers are coming. What they didn’t expect was to see Sehun coming back with a small boy holding Sehun’s hand tightly and walked straight to their table.

“I’m sorry, but are you busy?” He asked directly to Ika.

She looked at the couple in front of her and they were giving her some weird signs and she finally get it. “No, I’m free right now.”

“Do you want to come with us to the park? I think we could use some company.”

Without any hesitation she nodded her head. Before leaving, she hugged both Baekhyun and Chanyeol, wishing them a happy life and make sure to warn Baekhyun to inform her if Chanyeol did something to him.  

 “I will never do that.” Chanyeol muttered under his breath.

“Channie, can we go to another date?” Baekhyun asked shyly and starting to play with the hem of his shirt.

Chanyeol smiled brighter than the sun. “Of course baby, anything for you.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the picture~~~