Final

Being ChanBaek Cupid~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There's a special character in this story. See if you guys could find it.

ENJOY ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

“What is he thinking?” Ika softly muttered to herself as she eyed the tall limb figure laughing hysterically at whatever his friends were saying and the girl next to him just can’t seems to keep her hand to herself. One time she was touching the man chest and the next time her hand was caressing the taller’s thigh. Ika sat at her usual spot at the school cafeteria, far away from the other students.

“Is this seat taken?” A very soft voice interrupt Ika’s train of thought. “Go away if you want to live longer.” Ika said as she wasn’t even bother to look at the owner of the voice. Her gaze was totally fixed on the lamp post figure who was now looking directly at her or maybe somewhere near her. She followed the taller’s gaze and turned around and was met with a small, petite brunette who was busy arranging his stuff probably ready to leave the table. Instead of flinching or getting surprised, she was glowing and mesmerized by the sudden appearance of the guy that she was secretly anticipating.

“Byun Baekhyun!” Ika said with glimmering eyes causing the boy to cower at the sudden mood change. “I’m sorry, I’m leaving now.” Ika widened her eyes and quickly shook her head. “No, no, no. Stay.” Ika begged him ignoring the look that the other students were giving her.

“It’s okay, I….” Baekhyun stopped talking once he saw the disappointed look on Ika’s face. Being the nice and wise guy he is, he sigh in defeat and took a seat opposite her. Baekhyun felt glad once he sees the smile on Ika’s face. And indeed she’s really happy because she had a mission to accomplish. A mission which involve a certain boy name Byun Baekhyun.

 “I’m sorry for just now. I’m currently having an up and down mood.” Ika said sheepishly at the boy in front of her who seems to not be focusing on her instead he was busy stealing glances now and then at the table not far from them. The same table that Ika had been spying just now. Ika smirked knowingly and leaned forward. “You like Park Chanyeol?”

“Wh-what? No, no. Pfffft, no wa-..”

“He’s coming this way.”

Baekhyun widened his eyes and abruptly stood up, smoothening his uniform and hair. Ika laughed at him and Baekhyun pouted when he realized that he was being fooled. He slowly sat back on his face. “HAHAHA! You should look at your face.” Ika wiped the tears that managed to escape her eyes due to much laughing.

“Okay, now you know. But that’s it.” Baekhyun played with the salad on his tray and went back to steal glances. Ika furrowed her eyebrows in confusion as she started to open the bag of chips. “What do you mean?”

Baekhyun sighed for the nth time and looked directly at Ika. “I mean, look at him. Tall, handsome, has the abs to die for, and for your information I could go all day talking about him.” Ika nodded at each munch of her chips. “What’s stopping you?”

“He already has a girlfriend. As much as I like him, I don’t want to ruin anybody relationship.” Baekhyun mumbled, hand still playing with salad. “I don’t think that’s his girlfriend.” Ika said and ready to open her second bag of chips.

“Thanks for trying to comfort me. I’m fine and you know what, I’m just going to think of it as a simple crush.” Baekhyun said sounding more like he was trying to convince himself rather than to convince Ika.

 

 

 

 

“Byun Baekhyun! Kim Ika! You two are on duty today and I’m expecting the class to be clean and if I ever find any speck of dust tomorrow-“

“We will be getting detention.” Ika and Baekhyun help Mr. Do to complete his sentence. With the last ‘hmphh’ Mr.Do left the two of them in the classroom.

“You stay here and I’ll go and take the necessities we need.” Baekhyun said and Ika nodded in agreement. It wasn’t past 5 minutes when Baekhyun entered the classroom drastically, looking half alive. Ika who was comfortably wiping the board, was quite calm upon seeing Baekhyun’s state. “You saw the rumored ghost?”

Baekhyun was quick to shake his head and Ika just shrug giving the boy some time to calm himself from whatever he was calming himself for.

“I saw Chanyeol walking out from his classroom.”

Ika rolled her eyes and stop whatever she was doing. The annoyed look on her face was replaced with a sly smirk. “Wait, isn’t he’s the same crush that you’re already over with.” It’s Baekhyun turn to roll his eyes.

“Well since you are quite hopeless right now. You stay here, and I’ll go to take the stuff.” Ika happily skipped her way out of the classroom.

 

 

 

“That’s quite fa---CHANYEOL?!” Baekhyun almost tripped when he saw the figure that just enter the classroom was not Ika but instead it was his all-time favorite crush, standing by the doorframe looking dashing as usual. If Baekhyun was going to count his heartbeat per minute it will totally exceed 1000.

“Umm, your friend said that you need help with cleaning the window.” Chanyeol awkwardly scratch his neck and walked into the classroom while Baekhyun was still in the process of calming himself. “She did?” It was just a rhetorical question but yet Chanyeol nodded his head. “Did she?” Baekhyun asked again but more to himself regardless that Chanyeol nodded his head again.

“I’m sorry. She was just messing around. I’ll go and talk to her.” Baekhyun nervously arranged his steps and trying his best to not embarrass himself in front of his crush. He let out a sigh of relieved when he managed arrive at the door without doing something stupid. He turn the doorknob but unfortunately it was locked. He was confused because the door can’t be locked as it was quite broken then he remembered that the class president decided to place the latches on the other side of the door as replacement.

This must be her plan. Baekhyun can already imagined how hard she must be laughing at his misery right now.

“Is there any problem?” Ah, the deep velvety voice managed to ease the raging heart of Byun Baekhyun. The remedy that can cure any illness on Byun Baekhyun. “The door is kind of, ummm, lock.”

Chanyeol wasn’t surprised instead he calmly took a seat at the teacher desk, flipping through the student attendance record that happen to be on the desk. Time passing by yet none of them make a move well technically Chanyeol do move a lot around the classroom but Baekhyun was froze on his spot and only his eyes seems to move a lot as his gaze was stuck on Chanyeol.

“Oh my god. You draw this?” Chanyeol who was strolling around the classroom stopped walking as he discovered a unique looking painting on the notice board at the ‘Art’ section. Baekhyun stride forward and used his whole body to cover the drawing but it was quite useless as the drawing was glued on the upper part. Chanyeol chuckled and decided to tease Baekhyun by pretending to move to the side as if he can’t see the drawing. Baekhyun who was oblivious to it, move along with Chanyeol and making sure that Chanyeol didn’t pass him.

“Fine, I won’t look at it but I should tell you that the purpose of having your drawing glued to the board was for people to look at it. Ah,” Chanyeol stopped for a brief moment to look at Baekhyun reaction and he was satisfied enough to continue when look the anticipated look on the boy face. “Or maybe, you don’t like me that’s why you’re not letting me see it.”

Baekhyun was taken aback by the non-logical assumptions made by Chanyeol. Baekhyun don’t like Chanyeol? He don’t like Chanyeol? Yeah right that will happen like….. Never. Duh.

“NO! NO! It’s not that I don’t like you. It’s because…” Chanyeol waited patiently for Baekhyun to complete his sentence but it never came so Chanyeol decided to complete it instead. “It’s because you hate me. Wow, I never thought that you…”

“I LIKE YOU!”

Baekhyun can no longer stand the unreasonable assumptions and decided to blurt out the truth. Instead of feeling embarrassed and nervous he felt light headed and more relax because he finally let the cat out of the bag. A big cat in a small bag.

Chanyeol eyed the small boy who had confessed to him in the weirdest posture ever. Baekhyun’s legs and hands were open wide still guarding the drawing. His posture reminds him of their football team goalie. They boy eyes were tightly shut and Chanyeol can only smile at the sight of the cute boy.

Baekhyun was expecting a laugh like a huge laugh from Chanyeol and he was ready to drop out from school the next day and move out from Korea. What he didn’t expect was a soft pair of lips landed on his. Feeling alert, Baekhyun pried his eyes open and instantly regret it as he can clearly see the pair of dark brown orbs looking at him with full of adoration, and most importantly their lips were still lock to each other.

Chanyeol smile in between the kiss when Baekhyun decided to kiss him back (though after a few seconds of debating with himself).

They broke the kiss and smile at each other.

“I love you.” Chanyeol said smoothly and it was laced with sincerity.

“I love you too.” Baekhyun blushed after saying it and Chanyeol can’t help but to pinch those cute cheeks before placing a sweet peck on the tempting lips.

 

 

 

“Wow, it’s like watching my parents all over again.”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were so lost in their own world that they didn’t realized that Ika had already enter the class, watching them with hand full of chips.

“You will get a stomachache if you eat too many chips.” Baekhyun suddenly blurted out of nowhere.

“I might as well get a stomachache seeing you two and I think I’m ready to puke rainbow right now.” Ika said and continued to munch her chips without care.

“Thanks a lot, Ika.” Baekhyun blinked his eyes multiple of times before digesting Chanyeol’s words. “Why are you thanking her?”

“Because if it wasn’t for me, you two will end up dying alone and regret your entire life for not confessing to each other.” Ika said with full of confidence and proud of herself.

“Yeah, I did told her about my feelings toward you, so we kind of plan this.” Chanyeol mumbled and suddenly feeling nervous that Baekhyun will reject him instantly. But he was glad when he saw Baekhyun grinning.

“You like me?” Baekhyun asked shyly, eyes looking down and hand playing with Chanyeol’s necktie.

“Ever since you enter junior high, I had my eyes on you. I happen to know Ika because we live in the same neighborhood. This brat didn’t tell me that you two were in the same year and in the same class until I found out that you two come out from the same classroom before summer break two years ago. Ever since then I asked her to help me out and now I’m ready.”

Baekhyun felt his heart was blooming as he heard Chanyeol’s confession. He can’t believe that Chanyeol like him too and the fact that Chanyeol like him since two years ago was enough to convince Baekhyun that Chanyeol was the one for him.

“Yeah, I’m glad that you two are together now though this giant might have taken too long to confess. But Chanyeol, you need to keep your promise.” Ika looked directly at Chanyeol with her eagle eyes. “Yeah, yeah. I will but don’t blame me if it didn’t work.”

Ika took the empty bag of chips, rolled it to make around shape and threw it at Chanyeol. She huffed in annoyance while Chanyeol smile sheepishly.

“What did you promise her?” Baekhyun asked out of curiosity, head tilted to the side and lips jutting out a bit. Chanyeol chuckled at his cute long crush. “Well, she had her eyes on one of my classmate which also happen to be one of my best friend.”

“A very handsome and hot one I must say.” Ika added and Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the statement. Baekhyun on the other hand was getting all jumpy and happy. “I want to help you too.” Ika nodded her head excitedly while Chanyeol just scoffed at the two of them for being too excited. Ika put on her determination face and stretched her left hand forward urging Baekhyun and Chanyeol to do the same.

“Great! First mission, accomplished! Now the second one, a mission that I will like to call ‘Oh Sehun, Oh you got it!”

~~~~~~~~~