Chapter 3

You Are So Beautiful

 

Donghae’s POV

I woke up the next morning around 6. I had only fallen asleep around 3, stupid monkey kept snuggling. It was weird though because I felt totally rested. I didn’t want to go back to sleep so I decided that since we only had to leave by 9, and everybody had been working so hard, I’d make them breakfast. My first task however, to untangle Eunhyuk’s arms from around me. I managed to get one arm off, but the second was clutching to my shirt so I had to uncurl is fingers before I could wiggle free. I stood up and looked down. My monkey looks so adorable when he sleeps. You just gotta watch out for the smelly feet he sometimes throws in your face. Ew. I walked out into the kitchen and started getting stuff ready. I was almost done, when I went to pull a pot out of the cabinet and in the process pulled everything else out and it landed on top of me and knocked me to the floor.

“Humph!” I say aloud. The next thing I know I see 9 heads peaking out of the bedroom doors.

“Donghae what are you doing?” Leeteuk asked.

“Cooking you guys breakfast.” I replied

“I’ll go get the fire extinguisher.” Heechul called out.

“We’ll go find the poison control number.” Sungmin and Kyuhyun said in unison.

“And I’ll get the take out number!” Shindong yelled.

Right then they all started howling with laughter before going back into their rooms. Well except for Teukie-Hyung. He came over to me and started pulling pots and pans off of me.

“I don’t want to be mean or anything Hae, but you really, REALLY, should never try to cook.” He said

“I know I’m not that good, Teukie-Hyung, but I wanted to do something nice for you guys since you have all been working so hard.”

“Well, I guess it’s the thought that counts. Now go get dressed, we will grab some food on the way to the studio for our photo shoot.”

“Fine” was all I grumbled as I walked into my room. When I walked in I saw that Eunhyuk was already missing. I guess he must have gotten in the shower already. I lay down on the bed to wait until he was done so I could go get in. It was only a few minutes before I heard the door slam and saw Eunhyuk walk in still wet from the shower with only a towel around his waist.

“Must you really walk around half all the time?” I asked him

All I got in response was a nod as he walked over to the closet to get out some clothes. I started staring at him. He really did look good. It must be because we had all been working out so much lately. He had like, chocolate abs. I really wanted to em. Stop it Hae, what are you thinking?!?

“Hae, what are you shaking your head at over there?” He asked

“Nothing” I mumbled, and then grabbed a towel and some clothes and went to take a shower.

Later that day at the studio, we had all finished our individual, subgroup, and group shots and then the photographer suggested to our manager that we should do some “couple” shots.

“Hey guys come here!” Our manager shouted.

“What’s up Manager-Hyung” Leeteuk asked.

“You guys are going to do some fan service shots as your “couples.”” He said.

“YES!!” I screamed and grabbed Eunhyuk’s hand pulling him out in front of the camera. I love doing Eunhae fan service, it’s always so much fun.

“All right guys, I just want you to act natural.” The photographer said.

“This should be a piece of cake.” I said smiling at him.

“MMM…cake.” Was all he said before pulling me close. That monkey is always hungry I swear.

I stood behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist while laying my head on his shoulder to look at the camera. We both burst out laughing before he could take the picture though.

“Ok, we got this, do over.” We both said at the same time, causing us to laugh more.

We both stared into each other’s eyes to gain our composure and get in the right mindset. We both nodded at each other signaling that we were ready. I came up behind him again and got back into our original pose. This time the photographer got the shot and we switched our pose. This time I stood slightly farther away from him, resting my hands on his waist like I was dancing with him from behind while he grossed his arms. The next shot we did I was standing close behind him again, and right before the photographer took the picture I slid my hand down to his . He ended up having a surprised expression, while I was smirking like an idiot.

“That’s great guys.” The photographer encouraged.

For the next shot I wanted to make Eunhyuk look like a needy little boy, and I knew just how to do it. I held him close to me, his back to my front, and slid my hands into his front pockets. I heard him let out a low groan that he knew only I would hear, and buried my face in his neck breathing in the scent of him. After the shot he turned around to face me with a certain look of want in his eyes. He brought my face close to his so that our foreheads touched and we just stared into each other’s eyes. His lips were so close to mine, just a little closer and I would kiss him. I could almost taste him already, his sweet breath was already flowing into my mouth. Right then I leaned in and touched my lips ever so gently to his so that they barely touched. We held the kiss for a few seconds so that the photographer could get the shot before we pulled away. The fans were going to love these pictures.

“That’s good guys. Your done.” He said.

Eunhyuk was still staring at me with a somewhat dumbfounded expression on his face, so I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards our dressing room. When we got in there I closed and locked the door behind us.

“You ok?” I asked Eunhyuk. He was looking a little dazed.

“Y-you k-k-kissed me.” He stuttered

“What’s the big deal Hyukie? It’s not like we haven’t kissed before for fan service videos.”

“I-I know, b-but this was a PICTURE!!” He still seemed kind of shocked by what had passed.

“I know Hyuk, and the fans will love it.”

“I loved it.” He said under his breath, but still loud enough for me to hear.

“You loved what?” I asked him teasingly.

“N-nothing.” He said

“Really Hyuk? Because it sounded like you said you loved my kiss.” I replied to him with a sneer. He had this look on his face that was so hilarious. That monkey is so needy. I started moving closer to him.

“You know. If you really did like that kiss, we could do it again. Only this time it wouldn’t be for the fans. Just for you…and me.” I whispered into his ear. By now our faces were inches apart and I was holding onto his hands(which were shaking a little). I could smell his sweet breath again and it took all of my self-control not to kiss him passionately then and there.

“W-w-well if y-you really w-want t-t-to.” He stuttered really badly.

That was all I needed. His needy lips were right there less than an inch from mine. I brought mine down to his and kissed him ever so slightly just like I did for the picture. I pulled away from him for a second and heard him utter a low moan that begged me for more. I chuckled to myself and brought my lips back to his. I started out gently, I didn’t want to scare him. This was more than we had ever done for fan service. I wrapped my arms around his waist while deepening the kiss and pulled him closer to me. As I pushed him back against the wall he bit my lip, asking for entrance into my mouth. I gladly let his tongue slide inside my mouth, while my hands slipped under his shirt and started exploring his abs and chest. He shuddered a little at how cold my hands were, but then he slid his hands under my shirt and started tracing the muscles of my back. I pulled back from the kiss in order to pull his shirt over his head. I didn’t go back to kissing him right away, but instead starting tracing the outline of his chocolate abs.

“Mmmoorreee.” Was all he moaned before pulling my lips back to his. Damn this needy monkey, I wanted those abs, those y chocolate abs!!

“Be patient Hyukie. I want to do something.” I told him while pulling away and getting on my knees.

“W-W-WHAT ARE YOU D-D-OING!!” He shouted rather loudly.

“Be quiet Monkey!! Don’t get ahead of yourself, we are in a public place after all. And plus, don’t you want our first time to be special?” I asked him

“Y-yes” he muttered.

“Then chill, I just want to your chocolate abs.” I said while laughing at how ridiculous I sounded.

I was just about to put my mouth on his stomach, when I felt cold water get dumped ALL over me!!