Fragment 01

Red Fragments.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
RedFragments |"What Luna won't tell"

 

 

 

She looked down at the lit screen of her phone displaying the time.

 

7:15 PM.

 

A semi smoke formed as she exhaled a sigh.

 

The nights are getting colder as winter is just around the corner. It’s only November but she can already feel the cold breeze, reminding her of the Christmas that is just around the corner.

 

7:17 PM.

 

She leaned on her palms and tilted her head to look up at the sky, refusing to let her mind sulk at his non-appearance.

 

He probably wouldn’t make it. He had been so busy nowadays and they even had a large fanmeeting last night. He could definitely use some sleep tonight instead of coming out in the cold.

 

7:20 PM

 

“Am I late?”

 

His smiling face covered by a hoodie suddenly appeared in her vision, momentarily blocking her view of the sky.

 

A mirroring grin sneaked on her face at the sight as she shook her head, “Nope. Just right on time.” She said as she reached out for the can of coffee he is holding out to her.

 

Her hands grasped the warm can, the hot coffee providing her cold skin with the much needed heat.

 

He wordlessly sat on the grassy ground beside her.

 

“Did you wait here for long?”

 

“Just a little bit.”

 

“Sorry, I got held back by practice.”

 

 

She smiled to ease the guilt evident on his voice.

 

“I know. I’m actually surprised you still made it.”

 

It is his turn to curve his lips upwards as he opened his can of coffee and took a sip. “I did promise to watch the super moon with you.”

 

That, he did. She just never thought he’d still remember it amidst a very hectic schedule.

 

It’s the small things he does that makes her happy.

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

The night breeze sent shivers down her skin as it still managed to sift through the thick padded jacket she’s wearing so she scooted closer to him; his body heat serving as her source of warmth in the cold of the evening.

 

7:21PM

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter