II. After You Sleep

Quitting You

Authors Note: Since it is My Actual Birthday today, as a special treat I have released a chapter for both this and my other story "Mamamoo's Mishaps" Have a wonderful day.

"I'm in love with him," Ailee kept thinking to herself as the next few months just zoomed by. It had to have been the best time in her life. He never leaves her mind, he's always there; mentally if not physically. It's just incomprehensible. He's her one stable force, her one stability in a world filled with the chaotic nature of being famous and she so desperately need that in her life. She loves him so much for that. She was just so infatuated with him and she couldn't believe I’ve only just realised it. The feeling is so strange; it stretches throughout her whole body. It’s overwhelming, yet makes her feel complete. It has no bound nor length nor depth; it’s just absolute. It feels as though she was in a dangerous fire, yet feeling completely safe at the same time. It feels as though someone’s given her peace. It feels as though her heart is dancing around her chest; and a hole, that she was never aware was there, has been filled. She feels so light, like she was on top of the world yet her heart is constricting and it feels as if there’s no oxygen in her lungs. It’s strange – frightening even – how you can go from someone being a complete stranger, to then being completely infatuated by them and wondering how it ever was that you were able to live without them, because you sure as couldn’t imagine being without them now. She knew they’re only young, and most people would consider her to be foolish and naïve, but it’s true when she say "I love him" more than she could ever love herself. He’s her best friend and, as cheesy as it sounds, he’s the anchor to her boat. Her one stability in this world filled with disorder. Ailee and Taeyang were on a date in downtown Seoul walking down the street. They found many quaint little storefronts to visit. They found a food vendor and had some milk tea. Ailee got the green tea because she knew that Taeyang loved it as well.  They walked and talked but could never get bored of each other. As Ailee was walking by Taeyang a man rushed by not caring about his surroundings and bumped into Ailee knocking her drink, spilling it all over her sweater 
"Awe! Gae-Sae-Kki........"~Ailee said as she tried wiping away the mess. 
"Watch where you're going!"~Taeyang said as he helped her clean up. As he did though his hand reached for hers and they interlock as they kissed tentatively, passionately and then, tenderly. He pulls the thick woollen sweater up, over her head and she feels the little sparks of static dancing all over her skin. She wasn't sure whether they’re from her sweater or if they’re from where his hands gently skimming her skin; either way, it’s a magical feeling and causes her to shiver in complete pleasure and ecstasy.
His lips press against her's with passion, love, and affection as his warm hands roam all over her body leaving a trail of sparks in their wake.
“You’re so beautiful.” ~Taeyang whispers so she could feel his warm breath in her ear. She then wrinkled her nose in protest.
“Shut up and kiss me.”~Ailee whispered as she yanked herself closer to Taeyang.
His lips gently brush her own and she smell his minty breath from the tea as their bodies pressed together. He slowly rubs her backside as they kiss, causing Ailee to arch her back and groan softly into his mouth. She rolls her head from the euphoric feeling, her chest rising and falling dramatically under his influence. He smiles into the kiss as her fingers tug at his short hair and her other hand scratches at his back.
“Tae, I love you”~Ailee whispers as their eyes make contact. He stares deeply into her eyes but Ailee notices that he hesitated as he heard Ailee's words. 
"I love you too baby"~Taeyang said as he pulled away, 
The following week was joyous for the both of them but then the one day came that would snowball into pain and suffering. Taeyang went out partying with G-Dragon and the other Big Bang members. They had just finished their comeback and they were partying hard. Taeyang drank till he was so intoxicated he couldn't even say his own name. He came home with the harsh scent of drink that can be smelt on his person. Ailee knew it, she never liked it when he drank but he liked to do it so she tried to accept it.  She can see him struggling to keep his balance, and he knew he was struggling to keep it. It’s like some sort of outer body experience. His legs didn't work as he told them. Neither do his hands. Or my fingers. Somewhere, deep inside he knows his brain is sending signals telling him what to do. Whether or not his body was listening is a different story. He could feel it moving. It can feel it doing what it wants. Can he stop it? He tried to walk towards the bedroom, but his legs are telling him otherwise. They are swaying – left and right. No matter how many steps he took, he was no closer to where he wanted to be. Then all goes dark. Suddenly, he was in bed next to Ailee. He was glad that his girl was there to help him. Ailee on the other hand had a moment of doubt in Taeyang's self control over the next few months Ailee's doubt only grew. Taeyang always came home late the last few months, his breath smelled of liquor. One night while she was home alone waiting for him she cried to herself in bed. And each night she cried with great exertion. Tear after tear that made no difference, and in the morning carrying a vigorous desire for never giving up she went off heedlessly looking for happiness in the same place she lost it. Oh how naive she was. Unconscious to the abundance of her feelings that subjugated her and drove her crazy. Was she just supposed to seek closure in the ideas that one day before their love turns to dust the pieces will fall into place, the idea that mosaics are made out of broken pieces and still they come together as a resplendent work of art? And until then laugh hysterically at the confusion it brings? Oh how bewildered she looked, so doubtful and quizzical. So reluctant to facing the real facts although she knew one day she would face no choice, for she was trying so hard to stop the vicious, secular things her mind was already turning them into. She was only beginning to know him and already she was overwhelmed by all she knew."He tried to open up to me" she thought, "but I already knew too much." So frantic of the deceitfulness of the forthcoming actuality. One night he came home very drunk, as he collapsed on the floor before he reached the bedroom. Ailee came over to help him as she noticed he had a bottle of vodka in his hand. She took it as he tried to resist. 
"You don't need this!"~Ailee scolded Taeyang trying to put some sense into him. 
"Don't you dare yell at me!"~Taeyang said getting up. His hand hit and she fell with the force of it. The first slap, was rough, it had been the worst. She hadn't expected him to be so strong but there was weight and strength enough to stun. Though his hand was empty, it was like being hit with a hunk of meat nonetheless and afterward she would endure his words of hatred, all spilling from a man that professed so much love in his quiet moments of regret. Ailee got up and ran to the bedroom crying. Taeyang looked down at his hand and clasped it. He slept on the couch that night wondering at what he should do next. The next morning Ailee awoke and Taeyang...................... he was gone. She saw a note on her nightstand reading "Goodbye Amy".