I. I'll Be There

Quitting You

"가슴은 아프지만 사랑은 끝났어
넌 아니라고 해도 이미 난 끝났어
이젠 나를 잊고 과거 따윈 치워두고
넌 너대로 행복하길 바랄게
내 몸에 손대지 마

I’m out! I’m out!"

Ailee belted the last note note as the crowd screamed in unison. She had just performed at Mnet Asian Music Awards 2014 (MAMA). This was her first ever performance at MAMA and it felt ecstatic. She was at the top of the world and her fans were there pushing her here. She got ready to get off the stage but was stopped by host, Song Seung-heon.
"Woah woah, Jakkanmanyo Ailee"-Song spoke into the microphone as he prodded Ailee gently to get back center stage. 
"Uuuuuh ........ whats this all about"~Ailee said confused as a spotlight illuminated her and Song on the middle catwalk.
"Well I hear that you're a fan of Taeyang"~Song said as he directed the microphone towards her. 
"I do like his music but I don't see.........."~Ailee tried saying as pulled the microphone away from her. 
"Well we have a surprise for you Ailee"~Song said as he turned towards the curtain that met the stage. Ailee turned toward it to and just thought to herself "No way it can't be" The curtain slowly parted and standing dead center was a man in a suit. He turned, the song "Ringa Linga" started playing, and stood right in front of Ailee was the one and only, Taeyang of Big Bang. He walked forth, closing the gap between him and Ailee. She couldn't believe it, she cupped her hand over not wanting everyone to hear her squeek. She couldn’t find her voice. She felt her cheeks flushed hot, and her stomach was heavy. Her heart pounded in , threatening to break out. Taeyang's eyes wandered around the crowd as they roared at his mere presence. Ailee's vision stayed locked on him. She was internally fangirling hard since she had always dreamed of meeting Taeyang. Her heart was racing a mile per second,  as she started visibly sweating. She heard the music and it was like liquid adrenaline being injected right into her blood stream - not so strong as to freak her out, but just enough to make him tingle and start to move his body. She awkwardly started dancing as to hide her nervous demeanor. As he got closer her breathing becomes softer, the pensive look melting into a smile as soft as the morning light. Her body squirms just a little as her muscles relax. There is something about that gaze of his she'll never find in another man, as if in that moment their souls have made a bridge.
"Hello there Ailee"~Taeyang said as he stopped right in front of Ailee, sticking his hand out to shake her hand. 
"Why ..... thank you Taeyang"~Ailee said nervously while daintly gripping his hand. 
"Ooh, can sing and a cutey"~Taeyang said flashing her a smirk while biting his bottom lip. She was speechless. "Did he really just say that?" she kept repeating in her mind. She was frozen staring into his eyes, her gaze sweeping across his chiseled feature. 
"Well Taeyang is here to present you with the "Best Vocal Performer" award. "~Song said as Taeyang pulled out a MAMA award trophy. 
"We would love to present you with this"~Taeyang said as he gave it to her
"Oh thank you all so much"~Ailee said bowing while excepting her award. Song Seung-heon left the stage as Ailee followed suit. She made it not even three steps before being stopped. She turned to see Taeyang grab her by her forearm.
"Woah woah where do think you're headed love"~Taeyang said as he pulled her in close. 
"What?!"~Ailee said confused 
"Well we got I have ten more minutes of stage time and I would love to have you here with me"~Taeyang said as he pulled out a silver microphone and snapped his fingers. Ailee's manager went up to grab her award as a stage-hand went up and handed her a simular silver microphone. Taeyang clicked his fingers once again as the spotlight shined on him and Ailee as a piano started playing. He looked down and smiled as he began to sing. 
"Mianhae Mianhae Hajima
Naega Chorahaeji Janha
Palgan Yeppeun Ipsullo
Eoseo Nareul Jugigo Ga
Naneun Gwaenchanha"~Taeyang sang as he motioned for Ailee to continue. She knew the song, she knew it to a tee. But she hesitated as she never thought she would be able to do a duet with Taeyang.
"C'mon Girl, don't leave me hanging here"~Taeyang said tapping his microphone against hers. Ailee took in a deep breath and began to sing. 
"Majimageuro Nareul Barabwajwo
Amureochi Anheun Deut Useojwo
Nega Bogo Sipeun Tae Giokhal Su Itge
Naui Meorissoge Ne Eolgul Geureol Su Itge"~Ailee sang as she closed her eyes, embracing the moment. She was startled as Taeyang grabbed her by the waist and pulled her in close resting his forehead on her's. 
"Well I guess I've found myself a girlfriend"~Taeyang said as the whole audience swooned at what he just did. 
"A g.....g.....girl what?!?"~Ailee blushed as Taeyang dipped her. Her hair falling to the side as she stared deeply into his eyes. She saw fragility and peace within his eyes, a sight she had never seen before. 
"What do you think would happen if we kissed right here, right now?”~Taeyang asks, digging his hands into the pockets of his finely pressed suit pants, grinning right back at her.
“I think it would cause a riot.”~Ailee said nervously but secretly desired for him to do so
“Well, you know me,”~Taeyang says, lowering his head towards her. 
“Causing a riot is what I do best.”~He said as he pressed his lips against her's. The audience roared at the sight they got to behold. The kiss was a feeling Ailee had never experienced before. He touches her hair, with one hand, one touch on the back of her head, He draws in a breathe  as it if it came out of her body, as if was for the first time was just barely open, and closing her eyes is enough to undo it and start over. Each time he creates the mouth he desired, the mouth for her face, one mouth chosen from all, chosen by him with sovereign freedom, and for some random chance Ailee chose not to understand, she just went along with what was happening, as it perfectly matches her smiling mouth. She looks at him, she looks at him closely, each time closer to the point where they were a mere fusion of faces. The estatic friction of their lips fueled Ailee to stick her tongue out, but she flinched as her tounge made a new friend with Taeyang's. Ailee just felt comfortable, she felt complete. This kiss was the doorway to something new and she was excited for what was in store.