Something Permanent

Beauty's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye Kyo nearly fell on her toes as Joong Ki dragged her further and further away from their group of friends, they are heading to the beach now to start their water activities that according to him he carefully planned out.

“I think the beach goes that way,” she said, pointing in the other direction. 

"I know," Joong Ki said quickly. "But, let them head there first. I want you alone for a while,"

Hye Kyo smiled. Joong Ki’s antics for today is totally getting into her. “But-“

Joong Ki pressed his chest against Hye Kyo’s, pinning her back against a secluded wall. He silently ask permission whether or not he can continue what he was supposed to do. 

"5 minutes…" Hye Kyo said between kisses. She tried to keep her focus, but Joong Ki was occupying all of her senses at the moment.

Joong Ki looked at her, his eyes full of mischief. “Kyo, were sneaking,” he said, kissing her again. “And you're totally not against it?”

As much as she wants to go against it, she can't. Hye Kyo couldn’t help but allow him because, hello, she’s enjoying this side of Joong Ki. Its been a while since were like this, so I'd rather take the opportunity, Hye Kyo thought, and with that she wound her arms around her boyfriend’s neck.

"And you're totally doing this, as in right now?" she murmured. 

Joong Ki laughed against the corner of Hye Kyo’s mouth, but he didn’t reply. She rolled her eyes, he's enjoying, aish. After some time, the two headed in the beach, ready to start the day of fun and pleasure.

They rode a jet ski, soar high in a parasail, go snorkeling, and enjoyed the banana boat. Her Joong Ki, pretty much made this trip to the beach extraordinary. She just wished thateveryday is like today. They were now sitting on the sand with her back hard-pressed on his chest and his arms cuddling the rest of her body, watching the sun sets on the horizon.

“Kyo, do you remember what I told you, yesterday?” he said, a wistful look in his eyes.

“Which part? You said a lot of things,” she whispered, a smile tugging at her lips.

“The part when I said that you're my number one,” he paused. “It's true,”

“Hmmm-mmmm, so, what are you trying to tell me?”

“That I,” he said seriously, “That I will give you everything th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter