For Good

Beauty's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Birthday, dearest SONG HYE KYO ^^ As your fan, we would want to wish you every single good thing that this earth possess. You are an inspiration. Always shine brightly, Unnie. You will always have our back, supporting you in ways you won't imagine ^^ Be happy, be kind and God bless your good heart ^^ We will always be thankful for your existence, Unnie. Have a blast today, arasso?? ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First, this story is dedicated to Song Hye Kyo's 35th Birthday. I was lurking on instagram and I came across some of her videos in a sitcom Soonpong Clinic, and the scene was at the beach so I decided to celebrate her birthday in a beach ^^

Second, I want Joong Ki to sing to her. I remember in one of his fanmeetings, he actually played a guitar and he sings really well ^^ (correct me if I'm wrong with the guitar)

Third, the song "Just the Way You Are" conveys Joong Ki's inner admiration to our Goddess because she is just so amazing ^^ 

Fourth, I hope everyone wish our dear Song Hye Kyo a  very Happy Birthday. She deserves all the love in the world for just being herself and for sharing her talents with us. 

And, fifth....enjoy reading ^^ To all overseas fans, let us celebrate Hye Kyo's birthday this way ^^ KAMSAHAMNIDA ^^

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 22nd 2016, at 12:32PM

A smile crept onto Hye Kyo’s face when she watched the scene in front of her while taking a sip of white wine. It was her 35th birthday, and everyone had came to her mothers' big beach rented house to celebrate it. With everyone, she means her mother and Ellen, UAA staff and some friends in and out of the industry including Kwang Soo and In sung together with the cast of DOTS.

There was only 1 thing which was missing, her boyfriend. Joong Ki and his parents were coming too, and she was practically waiting for them. All her childhood friends were excited to meet him too. She hadn't seen Joong Ki in 1 week, and she was missing him so badly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joong Ki was looking through the car window, and when he noticed the sea, a warm feeling rushed through his body. He was finally going to see his girl! Even though they were only separated for a week, Joong Ki had missed her a lot. And he knew she had missed him too, so he couldn't wait to hold her again.

When his dad parked the car he immediately opened the door as soon as his dad turned off the engine. Joong Ki already noticed the big beach house, where Hye Kyo's family was but he waited for his parents before he started walking to the house.

''There you are!'' Song Eun Hye exclaimed while she pulled Joong Ki into a hug. He smiled and hugged her back, even though he wanted to see Hye Kyo so badly. Joong Ki greeted Ellen, and that was when he heard high jovial laughters, he turned around and saw his friends.

Ah In, In Sung, Kwang Soo and Jin Goo were being childish what with them playing with the waves and Joong Ki kept his laughter for himself. It was not everyday that they can be ordinary people and not minding their social status. Its refreshing to see them act this way although weird but at least they’re having fun.

Joong Ki noticed that almost everyone was looking at him, but he didn't really mind, he was kinda used to it. He was looking around when he saw her. She was wearing a white summer dress, her hair pulled over her left shoulder, smiling at him. Joong Ki grinned at her and opened his arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hye Kyo thought he had never looked as hot as this before, but maybe it was because she hadn't seen him for 'so long'. He was dressed casual, blue swimming shorts with a white V-neck shirt and white flip-flops.

She ran over to his open arms and wrapped her arms around his neck, not minding everyone that was looking at them, but she heard a few ''Awws'' coming from their friends.

''Happy birthday beauty'' Joong Ki whispered in her ear while Hye Kyo snuggled her head into his chest. God, how long I've waited for this moment. She took in the safe feeling of his muscular arms around her body tightly.

When she noticed everyone had turned their attention away from them, Hye Kyo moved her head away from his chest and looked up at him since he was a lot taller than her. ''Hi'' she said. He chuckled and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear. He leaned down and softly pressed his lips against her. Hye Kyo then wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back with a smile. He pulled away for air, and pressed a kiss against her neck, making her smile even more. ''I missed you'' he said. She bit her lip and stared in his hypnotizing brown eyes. ''I missed you too'' she said and pecked his lips once again and smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hye Kyo had just finished talking with her grandparents, when she looked around to find Joong Ki.

''He is playing volleyball with the guys'' she heard someone say. Hye Kyo turned around and saw Ellen. She looked over at the beach and indeed, there was Joong Ki playing beach volleyball with the other guys while the girls where sitting in the sand watching them, well, probably watching their muscular abs since the men had pulled off their t-shirts.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter