one

Post-it Notes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started exactly two months ago. Every school day Sana received a post-it note. It was always in a different place everyday. Sometimes it was in her locker, sometimes on her desk when she walked into her first period, inside her English binder that she left in class, or sometimes it was even there on her car window when she left to go get lunch. Every day she got surprised, but she also could not help but feel a little bit of happiness while she read the simple yet meaningful words on the post-it note.

She did not know who it was that left her the notes. She tried many times to try to find out. She once attempted to get up early in the morning, go to school and watch her locker, waiting for someone to walk up to it and stick a post-it note onto it. That plan was a failure and she knew that when she walked into her history class that day and opened her textbook to find one already there. Although she felt a strong sense of annoyance at her failure she smiled at the words that were written on that white post-it note with a butterfly on the bottom right hand corner: not a night goes by that I don't dream about you.

After many, many failed attempts of trying to find out who the mysterious person was, Sana finally gave up. It was no use anymore. She just let it happen now and did nothing to find out who it was. She could have asked around but she didn't want others to know about the notes she received, not even her best friend. It was like her own little secret she had with no name, the name she decided to call the mysterious person. And she did not want to let others know of it.

Today the note was on her gym locker. Don't forget to smile :) it read and Sana smiled and looked around her, no one besides her bestfriend Jihyo was next to her. Even though she knew it was no use to look around everytime she received a note she still did it, everytime.

"What are you smiling about?" Jihyo asked Sana when she finished changing into her gym cloths.

"Nothing," Sana shoved the note into her locker and took out her shoes. "Are you ready?" she asked Jihyo, her mind still on the note. Jihyo nodded her head.

"Let's go," she grabbed Sana's arm when she finished putting her shoes on and the both of them headed towards the weight room.

"So I heard that Bambam is throwing a party this weekend," Jihyo said. Sana did a face.

"Again?" Jihyo nodded. "Isn't this the fourth party he had this month," she said and looked at Jihyo to correct her if she was wrong.

"Fifth actually," Jihyo said and smiled, "you going?"

Sana shook her head, "I have to study for the math test on Monday," she said more as an excuse not to go. Bambam's parties are always known for getting a little too wild and at times the police would show up. Sana is not a really big fan of parties, small hangouts are okay, but not parties where people from other schools and cities are there.

"Liar," Jihyo said and Sana faced her, trying to keep a straight face. It was no use, Jihyo has been her best friend for so long that she knew exactly what Sana was thinking. "You just don't want to go."

Sana nodded her head and continued walking, Jihyo right behind her. "You know I'm not a big fan of parties," Sana said.

"Please come," Jihyo whined and grabbed onto Sana's arm like a three year old. "I don't want to go alone."

"Why don't you go with -" Sana paused for a bit, trying to remember the name of the girl Jihyo had been seeing. "What's her name again?"

"Nayeon," Jihyo offered and Sana nodded her head.

"Yes her," Sana said and shook Jihyo's hand off of her. "Why don't you go with her?"

"I don't know," Jihyo looked at the ground and Sana stopped walking, worried for her best friend.

"What happened?" Sana gripped her hand softly. "I thought things where going good between you two."

"They were," she nodded her head. "It's just that she doesn't want others to know she's gay. She said she needed some time in order for her to finally 'come out if the closet.'"

Sana hugged her bestfriend, "I'm sorry," she whispered to her.

"It's nothing," Jihyo was the first one to break up the hug. Sana took a step back, giving Jihyo a little more room. "I'm fine." She smiled at Sana but Sana knew it was a little forced. Sana knew Jihyo, for most of her life actually, so she knew that it was no use trying to get Jihyo to talk about her problems because unlike Sana Jihyo was a closed book, she didn't like showing her weak side to anyone, not even her bestie. "So would you come with me?" Sana was amazed at how fast Jihyo's mood can change. She looked like her normal self and Sana only wished that she was able to deal with the stuff in her life like Jihyo did.

"Fine," Sana said with a little groan. "I'll go," Jihyo smiled brightly and Sana couldn't help but smile back. "But if it gets too out of hand I'm leaving," Sana pointed her index finger to Jihyo and she nodded. "Okay then let's go before Ms. Kim makes us run a mile again."

Both the girls started running to where the rest if the girls were and Sana, still smiling, thought about that note that was inside her locker.
-
Lucky Sana and Jihyo didn't have to run a mile for being a little late. Surprisingly Ms. Kim was in a good mood today. "She probably finally got laid," a girl in her gym class, Dahyun, said and the girls around her, including Sana laughed.

"So are you going to pick me so we can go together to the party this Saturday or an I picking you up?" Jihyo asked when they walked into the locker room.

"Um, I don't know whatever you want," Sana said heading towards the showers with a towel in her hand.

"I'll pick you up," Sana nodded her head to let Jihyo know that she was listening. Sana the hot water and took her cloths off and jumped into the shower. When she finished she wrapped her the towel around her body and headed towards her locker. She heard a few girls behind her talking about Bambam's party.

"You think that Jackson going to be there?" a girl that Sana had in her history class asked and Sana continued listening when she heard Jackson's name being mentioned.

"Of course he will be, everyone is going to be there. Also, he is Bambam's best friend after all so why wouldn't he be there?" a girl that was also in her history class replied to her.

Jackson. Jackson Wang, the most beautiful, sweetest boy to ever walk this earth. Sana has had the hugest crush in him since she was five, when she fell from the swing during recess one day and Jackson came rushing to her and helped her walk to the nurse's office. He was there for her as she cried and cried about her cut on her knee she received from the fall. He let her hold his hand as the nurse put a bandage on her knee. He walked her to her class just to make sure she was okay. From that day onward she developed a strong liking towards Jackson Wang.

She was not the only one to like Jackson, many, many girls at her school also had a crush on him. He was the school's sweetheart and the school's star athlete, what was there not to like about him.

"You okay Sana?" one of Sana's friend, Mina, asked her as she walked up to her locker that was right beside Sana's.

"What?" Sana asked as she looked up from looking at the floor. "I'm sorry what did you say?" Sana smiled at Mina, her mind was too focused on Jackson that she didn't realize someone was speaking to her.

Mina laughed at Sana's confused face. "I asked if you were okay," she opened her locker, not once did her eyes leave Sana.

"Oh," Sana nodded her head. "Yeah I'm fine."

Mina laughed and Sana smiled and laughed along with Mina. Sana continued to get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter