Ignored For A Game

Ignored For A Game
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the nth time, Ji Hong felt ignored by his own fiancée as she tapped on her phone. He had no idea what was within her mind, but it has to do something with what she’s doing right now.

“Hye Jung ah……. Please spend time with me?” Hye Jung didn’t remove her eyes, zooming in on her phone.

“Just a while more, Hong-saeng-nim.” Unable to appease his curiosity, he peered over her shoulder, only to find her playing a game.

“Operate Now Hospital?” Hye Jung nodded. Everything was in English and the graphics are more towards the Western side. He was then reminded that they went over to Netherlands for a holiday. He could guess that she had gotten the game from there. His phone is still set under English so he searched through his android play store for the game.

Silence now was as alive and deafening than ever before, Hye Jung looked up to find Ji Hong being engrossed with the game that she was just playing. While being true that the game was just newly created, but it seems to be addictive to the people who are working in this profession, or someone who is interested being a doctor. Ji Hong still didn’t understand how taking charge of a hospital would be a wonderful thing, seeing Tae-ho who became director ended up with the mountainous paperwork.

It’s one thing for sure, he had no idea how they managed to finish the paperwork to relax (Doo-sik) or scheme (Ex-director Jin and President Jin). Hye Jung smiled as he struggled with the game.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter