Final

I Still Love You

Mingyu looked at Wonwoo, who was so focused on the food in front of him, until he didn't realized that his boyfriend was staring at him. Mingyu smiled to see his boyfriend's cute side, with his mouth full of food, and a little of stain in the corner of his lips, and his sparkling eyes. It's been a long time since they didn't go out together because of pack schedule. Mingyu always wait for their both free time, he really missed to date Wonwoo. After worth long wait, they finally got a free time. To realise their stress, the manager asked them to rest on that day, and plus that day was Minghao's birthday. So Mingyu took this opportunity to ask Wonwoo out, going anywhere his boyfriend want, because he missed to see his boyfriend's smile to him.

Mingyu took tissues and wiped Wonwoo's lips. Wonwoo looked at Mingyu, and smiled with full of food in his mouth. He continued eating, and suddenly Mingyu killed the silence betwen them. "I really wanted to kiss you, save this tissue but someone is looking at us now," 

Wonwoo stopped chewing, he bit his chopstick and looked at Mingyu with his shock expression. "Who?" Wonwoo said, almost whispering. Mingyu just smiled, and grabbed Wonwoo's chopstick and took a piece of meat using the chopstick and fed Wonwoo. "Who?" Wonwoo asked again, with a louder voice this time. Mingyu laughed, but not forget to give a peck on Wonwoo's cheek. "You looked so cute hahaha," After a while, he stopped laughing, and continued stare at Wonwoo until a dust pink produced on Wonwoo's cheek. "You are so beautiful, babe. Don't you know that?" 

"What is wrong with you? You didn't eat from first this food arrived until now, you keep staring at me and you always talk nonsense,"

"Is praising my babe a nonsense talk?" Wonwoo didn't bothered to answer that question and continue ate. After a while, finally Mingyu grabbed his own chopstick and fed himself. "Where do you want to go after this?" 

"Can we go to amusement park?" Wonwoo asked with a sweet smile on his face. Mingyu nodded fast and digged in the food again. 

After paid, Mingyu put a mask to cover his face and Wonwoo did the same. They put the hoodies onto their head and walked out with hand in hand. Since that the weather is pretty cold, Mingyu took this opportunity to put Wonwoo's hand that he held in this hoodie's pocket. It's been a long time since Wonwoo being cute to Mingyu, so Wonwoo smiled and put his head on Mingyu's shoulder. "I missed you," Wonwoo said while his free hand wrapped Mingyu's, just like a small girl wrapped his boyfriend's arm with her both arms. "I missed you more.." Mingyu said, and brushed Wonwoo's hair with his free hand. "We must release our stress today because tomorrow we will get more stress, since that our comeback is around the corner," Mingyu said while Wonwoo nodded cutely, couldn't be agreed more with what his boyfriend said. 

After a long silence but comfortable and sweet(because Wonwoo acted cute all the time, according to mingyu), suddenly Mingyu's phone ringed. He took out the phone from his jeans pocket and saw Minghao's name. They stopped walking for a while, and Mingyu answer it. "Minghao-ya, what's wrong?" 

"Mingyu, I need you help now! Help me with my birthday live on v app,"

"B-But..."

"Hurry! We've updated the time at Twitter, and it's 9.00 pm, 15 minutes from now.. Where are you? Hurry hurry," 

And the called ended. Wonwoo pulled his mask down to his chin, and looked at Mingyu. "Why Minghao called you?" 

"Emm.. Ba-babe.. Minghao ask me to help him..." Mingyu stuttered, and nervous expression evident on this face. "Help him for what?" Mingyu squeezed Wonwoo's hand, he knew he'll done after this. "Le-Let's go back, babe," 

"Why? I want to go to the amusement park," 

"Minghao asks me to help him in his v live," Wonwoo lowered his head and slowly pulled his hand that secured in Mingyu's hoodie's pocket but Mingyu quickly held his hand strongly. "I want to go to the amusement park, let me go," Wonwoo said without gave a look to Mingyu. He's mad. He's really mad. "I don't want you to go there alone, it might be dangerous for you," 

"I don't care, let me go," Wonwoo used his strength to pull his hand and walked in front, ignored Mingyu. Mingyu walked fast and pulled his love's hand back but of course Wonwoo will pulled back. "Don't go alone, it is dangerous," 

"Then, go with me," Mingyu sighed. "We'll go next time, okay?" Wonwoo walked in front again, but this time, Mingyu ran to him and backhugged him. "I-I promise, we'll go next time, okay?" 

"Yeah, you always say that but you never hold that promise, those promises, you never fulfill your promises. And you know what? You always ignore me lately, you barely speak to me like how you speak to Minghao, and now you want to leave me because of him. Then go, just go," Mingyu heard how Wonwoo's voice changed. Mingyu knew Wonwoo was close to cry. He wanted to go amusement park with Wonwoo but he didn't want to feel guilty if he ignore Minghao's help. "Babe," 

"Just go, Mingyu," 

"It's not like...."

"Just go!" Wonwoo couldn't controlled himself anymore, tears came out and without took a glance at Mingyu, he walked to their dorm. . What am I going to do now. Minghao needs to pay me for this.

.

"Yeayy.. We did it," Seokmin said and high five-ed Minghao and Mingyu. As Minghao stood up from the seat and walked out from that room after saying thanks to them, Seokmin sat beside Mingyu. "Why with that face?" Mingyu sighed and he pulled his hair in frustated feeling. "Wonwoo hyung mad at me," 

"What did you do?" 

"I dated with him just now, and suddenly Minghao called me and asked for my help. And he mad, of course he mad. And he said that I ignored him these days, I always talk with Mighao, and I often talk with Minghao than him," 

"Well, that is true though," 

"I know. That is why I feel so ing guilty now. What should I do? I afraid he'll break up with me," As Seokmin heard that, he hit Mingyu's shoulder pretty strong. "Ouch! It's hurts," 

"Hey pabo, he loves you. You always hurt him but he never does anything other than forgive you," 

"Wow, that's hurt. Yeah, that's why I afraid he'll can't stand of me and break up with me instead," 

"Don't talk nonsense, go talk to him, now," Seokmin stood up and pulled Mingyu out from the room. 

.

Mingyu opened Wonwoo's room's door, and saw Wonwoo was sleeping on his bed with his body facing the wall. Mingyu sighed, he felt so freaking guilty that time. If he can turn back the time, he'll go to the amusement park with Wonwoo because Minghao can't be awkward since that Seokmin was with him too, why asking Mingyu to help him?! 

Mingyu laid down beside Wonwoo and put a blanket on Wonwoo and him. He got his body close to Wonwoo and wrapped his arm around Wonwoo's waist and put his face on Wonwoo's  back neck. "Babe, I'm here.." Mingyu whispered. Wonwoo heard that and he moved his position facing Mingyu, laid down on Mingyu's arm, and nuzzled himself on Mingyu's chest. "Where did you go? Why are you taking too much time?" Wonwoo mumbled but Mingyu still heard Wonwoo. The taller put his hand that being Wonwoo's pillow on Wonwoo's head, and his other hand wrapped Wonwoo's waist and hugged the smaller tightly. "I'm sorry for everything, babe. I'm sorry," Wonwoo opened his eyes, he lifted his head and saw Mingyu was in tears already. Wonwoo wiped those tears and kissed Mingyu's nose. "Why are you crying?" 

"I'm sorry... I was wrong to you, I admit that I ignored you all this time and always talk with Minghao, I'm so sorry but I want you to know that I love you so much.. I love you so much," Mingyu sniffed ang hugged Wonwoo tightly again. "It's okay, it is not your fault.. I was overthinking that time, that's why I said that to you," 

"No... No you were not overthinking. What you said is true, I admit it.. And I make sure I will talk often to you than other members, okay? You know that I love you so much, right?" 

"I know. And I love you too.. Don't cry, you'll make me cry too," Wonwoo wiped his tears again and nuzzled on Mingyu's chest again. "Babyy..." 

"Hurm?" 

"Look at me for a while," Wonwoo lifted his face and Mingyu immediately kissed Wonwoo's lips. After seconds, Wonwoo pulled out and hide his face on Mingyu's chest. "I love you," Mingyu whispered. 

"I love you too. I still love you too," 

 

END

 

..

 

How was it? Haha it's spontaneous, I just write anything on my head right now, and this happen xD I'm sorry if this story didn't reach your expectation.. Please comment anything and don't forget to subscribe and upvote if you love it!! I love you guys~