Chapter 8

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I'm so sorry again!! Basketball tournaments started so it really drained my energy out! Especially more homework and tests, and other work in school so I couldn't find the time to write this. But here it is! I already have the chapters for chapter 9,10,11? ( Maybe 12 )written down on my notebook. I just need to type it here. Please be patient with me. I'll try my best to update as fast as I can. 

This is probably the longest intro to a chapter so... Enjoy! 

______________________________________________

I stormed off to find Mina. I saw her walking outside hurriedly.

"Mina! Wait!" I ran after her and held her arm

There, I saw her crying.

"Look, I'll just tell Momo that I won't be part of this project anymore." 

I didn't want to talk about this in front of the hotel so I took her to my car and drove off. Subconciously, we arrived at Han River. This was the place where we had our first kiss. 

I opened the door for her and told her to follow me. Once again we subconciously sat at the same exact bench we used to always sit at when we were dating back then. I still know that because I went here everyday for the past 2 years when she left. I haven't been here for 4 years.

We were both silent for about a minute until she spoke up

"I'm sorry" she said quietly

"I'm sorry too" I said

"You don't have to be sorry about anything. I'm the one that left... and never came back" 

"Mina, I just want to tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter