Chapter 11

Asia’s Bachelor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So this will be the first part of the chapter I told you guys that would have some MiTzu action. Btw, I think I mislead some people. No one is gonna do "IT" in this chapter I written. So if you thought that, sorry I mislead you there 😅. This chapter will be a bit short so I'm sorry about that. But I hope you guys still enjoy it~ ;)

[SIDE NOTE: I honestly don't have any couple written to be endgame. When I started this fic, my endgame was for sure MiTzu. But now after actually writing and seeing how I've taken this fic so far, I have no clue on who exactly I want to be endgame. I know my username is MiTzu, (that's because they're my NO.1 SHIP IN TWICE!!) but I want to make this fanfic with professionalism, so I'm sorry to MiTzu shippers, but there might be a chance that SaTzu & MiMo will be the endgame. BUT PLS! Don't think that I'm making ANY promises on to who I'm ending with! There's a 50/50 chance MiTzu will be the endgame AND a 50/50 chance that this fic will end up with both couples. I've never actually finished writing a fic so this is pretty hard. So once again, as of now, I DO NOT HAVE A DEFINITE PLAN ON WHO WILL BE THE ENDGAME IN THIS FIC. Either way I choose to end this fic, a lot of people would be disappointed with the way I will end this. Because a LOT of people want MiTzu to be endgame but a LOT of people also want SaTzu to be endgame. I'll just see where this fic takes me. AND I plan on taking this fic a BIT longer because I wanna bring in some new but major characters so I hope you guys still support me with my decisions. If not... then I'm sorry 😅 But then again, you can't always get what you want in life. So I'll stop here now, this is probably the LONGEST INTRO to a fic so I'm VERY sorry. Enjoy now~

 

1 WEEK LATER

TZUYU POV

Everything's going so well. Then new hotel and my relationship with Mina.

Today is Friday and we decided to have a day off. Since we've been working nonstop for the past 2 months, we agreed that we must certainly need a break.

Also, Sana and I haven't had quality time for a while now and I really wanted to go out with her like old times. 

~

I was at my house and it was around 11am, Sana is at her condo, just a few block away from mine. I woke up pretty late compared to how I would usually wake up. I fixed my bed, showered, and got some breakfast. When I was looking through my closet, I made sure to wear my comfortable clothes. It's the middle of Spring so I ended up wearing dark blue pants and a light blue v-neck shirt. I accompanied it with a watch and black&white converse. I also got a jacket just in case if it gets cold later. For the first time in a long while, I felt like... myself.

 ~ 

At around 12:20am, I was inside my car, heading to Sana's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter