Nice singing by the way

My New Neighbour Is THE Byun Baekhyun?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chanyeol was a bit surprised to hear his phone buzzing the next morning. He had just woken up and had come out of the bathroom when he heard the buzzing. He looed at it and saw that he had received a text from Baekhyun. "Hm? He could just come over," he mumbled to himself.

 

To: Chanyeol
From: Baekhyun

Hey Chanyeol! ^^ I was just wondering if you wanted to come over for lunch today?
I have everything ready for something nice, but I don't think I can eat everything by myself ^^"

 

Chanyeol took all but a couple of seconds after having read the message to reply to it.

 

To: Baekhyun
From: Chanyeol

I'd love to! :D Just let me know when you want me to be there ^^

 

Chanyeol was grinning from ear to ear and silently cheering with himself in his bedroom before he thought that it would be best to have a shower and be at least presentable even if it was just his smell.

Next door, Baekhyun was pretty pleased as well since the other had accepted his offer. He began moving about to get the food ready.

 

It was a couple of hours later when Chanyeol heard his doorbell ringing. He grabbed his phone before heading over to the door, not too surprised to see Baekhyun standing there, "The food is just about ready," the smaller grinned.

"Let's go then," the taller smiled and followed the other over into his apartment. As he stepped inside, he smelt the aromas which filled the air and smiled, "It smells so good already." He headed over to the kitchen with the other and helped set up the table.

"So Chanyeol, I never asked, but, how old are you?" asked Baekhyun as he served up the food on a plate.

"Me? I'm two years younger than you," he grinned, "So, twenty-eight," he nodded. He blushed slightly when he realised that he just revealed to the other that he new his age.

"You don't fail to prove that you really are one of my biggest fans," the older chuckled. He smiled and nodded, "I see, well, don't call me hyung or anything. I don't wanna feel old," he laughed softly.

The food was all placed on the table along with the cutlery and drinks before they took their seats across from one another. "L-let's eat then," smiled Chanyeol. He began eating the food and widened his eyes, "This is really good," he smiled.

"Thanks, I'm glad you like it."

 

They continued to eat and chat for a while until they both felt pretty satisfied. "Thanks for the food," sighed Chanyeol, sitting back and relaxing in his seat. He smiled to the older across from him but then noticed an odd look on the other's face. "Um, is there something wrong?"

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled, "Oh nothing~ Just... nice singing by the way," he said as he stood up. "I wanna hear it in person some time," he grinned as he began clearing the table.

Chanyeol sat there, frozen in his seat with his mouth hanging open. "Y-you heard me?" he asked after several attempts at trying to form his words.

"Yeah, it was muffled because of the wall but I could easily tell that it was you. And anyway, how could I not recognise my own song?" he chuckled.

The taller stood up and helped to clear the table and rubbed his neck sheepishly. "W-well, that's a bit embarrassing," he mumbled.

"So, what do you do Chanyeol? You're a twenty-eight

Please log in to read the full chapter