Oh. My. God.

My New Neighbour Is THE Byun Baekhyun?!
Please log in to read the full chapter

It was the early hours of the morning - well, early for Chanyeol, it was actually already nine o'clock - when he woke up to the sounds of a lot of movement and the voices of men outside his apartment. He could also hear some muffled voices and what seemed like boxes being moved about. He let out a disgruntled sigh as his curiosity took over his want of more sleep.

He got up and headed over to his front door, slipping on some pants and a shirt as well since he slept in only his boxers. Once he stepped outside though, he could see the men in distinct removalist uniforms filing out of the apartment.

That was when he also heard a very distinct voice thanking the men for their hardwork. "No... it couldn't be," he mumbled to himself.

A petite male figure popped out from the doorway and bowed to the last removalist. "Thank you so much," he grinned as he lifted his head back up. The figure looked over at Chanyeol then and widened his eyes before bowing once more towards him. "Oh, did I wake you? I'm terribly sorry about that. I'm your new neighbour, Byun- "

"Oh. My. God." Those three words left the taller's mouth before he fainted on the spot.

The smaller gasped and rushed over to the other, "Hey, hey, wake up!"

 

Chanyeol woke up to someone humming and the sound of plates and cutlery being put away. He opened his eyes and looked around, seeing some empty boxes stacked neatly against a wall and a couple of other boxes opened up on a table and a couple other boxes that were yet to be touched. He was not in his apartment. He sat up and noticed that he was on a couch.

"Oh, you're awake!"

The taller turned his head at the sound of the voice and widened his eyes at the sight. "Oh my god..."

"Are those the only words you know, neighbour?" the smaller asked.

"N-no... it's just... y-you..."

"Right! You fainted whilst I was introducing myself. Nice to meet you, neighbour. I'm- "

"Byun Baekhyun. I know who you are," the taller said, still in quite the daze. "Is this real? I'm not dreaming, am I?" he asked. He reached over to pinch his arm but then was stopped as the other grabbed his hand instead.

"No no, I'm real, this is all real. I'm your new neighbour," the smaller chuckled. Baekhyun shook the other's hand and then chuckled, "So, are you gonna introduce yourself?"

"Oh, I'm Park Chanyeol... and I'm like your biggest fan," he said, his eyes focused on the smaller, his face still in a state of shock.

"Nice to meet you then, Chanyeol," he smiled. "Is that why you fainted? Because you saw me?" When he received a rather embarrassed nod in response, he simply grinned and then sighed, "Well, I'm honoured that someone as handsome as you fainted after seeing me, even though I'm not a singer anymore," he chuckled.

"That doesn't matter whether you are still a singer or not, it's just so awesome to meet you in person," the taller grinned. He stood up and then bowed to the smaller, shaking his hand once more. "If you need any help with unpacking, I'm just next door and um, yeah. I'm free all day today, so please feel free to ask for anything," he grinned. He bowed once more before heading back to his apartment.

"Cutie," Baekhyun mumbled to himself before he continued with his u

Please log in to read the full chapter