1.

Cuddles

Jihoon sat at “his” desk in the hotel room and cursed his job as the composer of the group. He gnawed on his lower lip like always when he was stuck.

“Can't you do what you are doing quietly?”, he hissed, ripped his earphones off his head and glared at Wonwoo and Mingyu who were cuddled up on one of the two beds and giggled like teenage girls.

“Why don't you join us instead, Jihoon?”, Mingyu asked innocently and pulled out his hand from under Wonwoo's shirt to make an inviting gesture towards Jihoon. But the older one just shook his head.

“I need to finish composing this or we'll never have another comeback.”

Mingyu pouted in disappointment and laid his head back down onto Wonwoo's chest. Jihoon celebrated the following silence by putting his headphones back on and listened to the song again. It just didn't sound right and he had no idea how to fix it. But if he didn't and his group would fail then it would be his fault, wouldn't it? He continued to gnaw on his lip until he felt hands take off his headphones again and then wrap around his torso.

“What the…”, he began to shout but was cut off by Mingyu's lips placing a gentle kiss on his.

“Documentary…” Jihoon huffed when he heard his nickname.

“Play with us. You can finish to compose this later. You've been working on this for hours now”, Mingyu whined and slung his arms tighter around his hyung. Jihoon peeled the hands off himself and reached for the headphones but his unspoken protest was stopped when he accidentally looked into Mingyu's pleading eyes. How could he stay strong against that?

“Come on hyung. I know you want to.” And Mingyu most definitely wasn't wrong. Jihoon let him pull him to his feet and then jumped on the younger boy's back to get a piggyback ride to the bed where he was thrown onto the mattress next to Wonwoo.

“So he finally convinced you that we are more important, huh?”, Wonwoo said as he pulled Jihoon closer and kissed his cheek. Jihoon nodded and pulled Mingyu down onto the bed on his other side so that he himself was cuddled comfortably between them, enjoying their combined warmth.

“Yeah, I just can't resist you even if I try”, he mumbled and pinched Mingyu's cheek.

“Why would you even try to resist me?”, Mingyu answered and cocked an eyebrow before starting to tickle Jihoon, who tried to escape but only ended up with his back pressed against Wonwoo, who shamelessly exploited the situation and started kissing Jihoon's neck whereas Mingyu transitioned to caressing Jihoon's sides instead of tickling them.

He slowly crawled closer so that he was hovering over the smaller boy and kissed him softly still lowkey expecting to get killed by Jihoon for interrupting his work. Instead he felt the other's lips move against his and he smiled into the kiss.

“Both of you are so cute”, Wonwoo said, earning himself a quick kiss from Mingyu.

“And that's why you love us”, Jihoon replied and pulled at the collar of Mingyu's shirt impatiently waiting for the younger boy to return his attention to him.

“True”, Wonwoo replied and wrapped his arms more tightly around Jihoon's middle. He enjoyed watching the younger two kiss and he sighted in disappointment when they broke away both panting slightly.

“So cute”, he murmured and tried to pull Jihoon into a more comfortable position but the smaller boy sat back up.

“I should go back to composing now. I've wasted enough time”, he announced and wanted to get off the bed but was held back by Mingyu.

“You are not going anywhere”, he stated, pushed Jihoon back onto the mattress so that the boy's body was resting on the fluffy softness and his head was propped up on Wonwoo's chest and then laid down on top of him to prevent Jihoon from escaping.

He tried to struggle against the younger boy anyway only to find Mingyu's strong arms wrapping around his shoulders.

“You can't escape, hyung”, he said and Jihoon sighted. The soft strands of Mingyu's hair were tickling his neck and his warm breath was caressing his shoulder while he felt Wonwoo's hands wrap around both of them. He sighed again but this time with relief and happiness letting his exhaustion and sleepiness take over.

“I love both of you so much”, he mumbled and before he drifted off into a dream he felt their lips on his skin in response.