Spin the Bottle

Seven Minutes in Heaven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It started with a typical high school party. Wheein's parents were gone for the weekend and generously left their alcohol cabinet unlocked. Whether they did it on purpose or not was the last thing running through her mind as she texted her friends to come over asap. No one questioned her as student by student made their way into her two story house.

 

Providentially her home was located in a rural area where the nearest house was ten miles away. They couldn't pick up the music blasting from the speakers even if they had enhanced hearing.

 

Hwasa, Wheein's partner in crime, was the one who suggested the daring game be played. Everybody groaned, but nobody argued against her. Well, nobody except a senior named Yongsun.  The long haired brunette speaking out against Hwasa and Wheein's crazy schemes was a not an unusual sight. So the party goers grabbed their invisible popcorn ready for the show.

 

“What if the bottle lands on a girl?”

 

“Are you afraid of getting cooties or something?” Hwasa chuckled nudging Wheein who had the same mischievous smile plastered on her face. The surrounding people laughed too successfully upsetting Yongsun.

 

“Nobody is forcing you to play, Yong-ah.” Wheein asserted.

 

Yongsun huffed rolling her eyes, "I'm not going to kiss a girl."

 

"So you will kiss a boy you have never met over a girl? Wow Yongsun, you really are something..." 

 

Yongsun's eyes shifted around the circle. There seemed to be an equal amount of boys and girls playing and the chances of her spin landing on a girl was about 50/50. She would rather take ten shots of fireball than kiss a girl, but the bottle would have been fair and square. It's not like Hwasa and Wheein cursed it with lesbian witch powers.

 

“Fine. I'm in.”

 

“Yay!” Wheein clapped joyfully. Hwasa sent Yongsun a smirk that made her shrink in her spot. She then placed and empty bottle of soju in the middle of the floor.

 

“Who wants to go first?”

 

A husky voice emerged from across the circle, “I will.”



The unique voice caught Yongsun's attention. It was unlike Hwasa's smokey tone and Wheein's fruity laugh. She darted her eyes to the person who leaned forward spinning the bottle.

 

This person was a girl. A girl with a glossy silver hair and shimmering blue eyes that stared at the bottle spin, spin, and spin until it landed on it's target. Which, with such precision and sureness had landed on Kim Yongsun herself.

 

She would have noticed too if she wasn't busy zoning out thinking of which planet this stunning stranger hailed from.


Wheein and Hwasa exchanged astonished look to one another as if saying 'I knew this was coming but I cannot believe it actually happened'.

 

Hwasa cleared , capturing the attention of the equally bewildered party goers, “Looks like Byulyi and Yongsun are the first pair to spend seven minutes of heaven in the coat closet.”

 

A loud 'OOO' roused from the circle. Yongsun blinked a few times as her body returned to earth. Everyone was staring at her again and she felt like she was in trouble. She remembered what they were playing and her eyes landed on the bottle then back up to the silver haired girl. The silver haired girl just shrugged as the others encouraged them to get up and into the closet.

 

Yongsun began stammering her words as Wheein an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter