Epilogue

Because of Jung

August 9. . . . . 

“Eomma. . . eomma?!” Angela shook my shoulders when she noticed me drooling in front of my phone. I kept on ignoring her since I was watching Jinyoung version of very effin y Oh My God performance. Sweats. He’s so ing hot. What is air?

"EOMMA!!!!”

I paused the video and looked at her. “What?”

“You’ve been very weird these past few months ever since we came back from Korea. Are you sure that Jinyoung didn’t you . . . or I mean you him?” Angela snorted, and then resumed fangirling in her laptop.

My gad. I thought something's wrong with the world while watching Jung. I snorted.

Well, I’ve been extra fangirling Jinyoung for the past 8 months and shrugging off other KPOP artist, which Angela found really weird because she didn’t hear me criticizing/mocking/teasing new debuted/new kpop groups. For me, the best KPOP bands/groups are DBSK, DGNA, CNBLUE and B1A4. Nothing else.

I mocked and stuck my tongue out.  For the nth time, I already explained to her and to our circle of fangirl friends of what happened in Korea between me and Jinyoung, which they seriously didn’t believe at first. Well, you see, it’s very very weird to believe in the first place. I even doubt myself when I was telling them off about what happened or everything was just a vivid dream and I just snapped out of it when I arrived in Incheon airport. They knew me as Jeannie who writes a lot of Jinyoung fanfic and although Samara and I were being constant/firm/straightforward with our story that we really did see them, they still wouldn’t believe us. Just to make them realized that everything that happened was true, I played Jinyoung’s Good Love acoustic version (which I already made multiple copies online, by the way) and Samara’s selca in B1A4 dance studio (she said that Shinwoo asked her to accompany her for dance practice for his musical). Also, though they kept on asking me to give them my Jinyoung solo copies, I’d been very selfish not to give it to them.

This is only what Jinyoung and I have. Our connection . . . oh, I still have his jacket and water bottle. I already framed the water bottle in my room and the jacket Jinyoung gave me was always in my bag. I hadn’t laundry it yet since we came back to Korea in case it still had Jinyoung molecules. For almost 8 and half months. YesIt’s been almost eight months since we went back from South Korea but the prospect of Jinyoung emailing me went down to drain. I’d given him my email but I did not receive anything from him.

Yet.

The waiting is real.  . . .or should I still need to wait? For nothing? It's been 8 months WTF.

I looked at Angela whose fangirling over Infinite, flailing at her hands while watching Sunggyu's performance. I checked the time, it’s still 6pm. I decided to hang-out at Angela’s place to wait for B1A4’s comeback since she had more reliable internet connection than me. Philippines had the most horrible internet connection in the whole world I wanted to stab telecom CEOs to death.

The door in the room opened. It was Sabrina, holding a small package.

“Ate[Big sister], Ate Jeannie has package but it was addressed here.” Sabrina said. “It was from Korea?”

Huuuuuuhhh? I didn’t remember ordering something online a month ago or so. I did order this week, but it shouldn’t arrive since Sweet Girl album's not yet released, it’d be tomorrow. Sabrina handed the package over to me and I checked the label. The address was not familiar as it was address somewhere in Seoul and from certain Cha Woo Bin.

WTF? I looked at Angela and Samara who were also curious over the package. I’ve heard the name before but I couldn’t remember where I’ve seen it.

I ripped the plastic wrapping the box, then the bubble wrap. Whoever sent this was seriously OC. It was a light pink box with ribbon that was slightly crumpled because of the wrappers and . I removed the ribbon and opened the box.

“TANGINA!” Samara cursed.

"HOLY SHET!!!” I shouted while Angela and Sabrina were busy gaping at me then looking at items inside the box. There were 2 CDs of Sweet Girl; B1A4’s comeback album, which is supposed to be released tomorrow . . . but I have it now. . . and they were signed.

Holy potatoes. Mental breakdown.

I pinched myself to see if I’m dreaming or not.

But no.  I’m not dreaming.

“Who sent this to you?!” Sabrina checked the CD and began inhaling it. “This smells so nice.”

B1A4 molecules?

 “I dunno.” I checked the box and saw that there was a pink envelope. I got it and carefully opened it. I was trembling while unfolding the letter because I had                 an idea who sent it. I began reading the letter that was written in blue ink.

Jeannie-ssi,

Hi! This is Jinyoung. B1A4 Jinyoung. Do you still remember me?

I gasped as I read the first lines of the letter. My heart was racing against my chest. I bit my lower lip preventing myself not to cry.

I’ve been emailing you nonstop since you left but I received no reply from you. I was really worried, although I received thefood packages you promised to give me. Have you forgotten about me? Why are you not talking to me? It’s bugging me so much; I decided to send you this using the return address in the package you’ve sent. Thank you so much. Sandeul liked all the food as well as the other members.

I’m not really sure if you still want to talk to me though. Please reply to my messages, or reply me just once. You can email me: [email protected].

Contact me once you receive this package. I’ll be waiting for you.

Jinyoung

                                PS: Please play the 4th track in the cd. 

 “Eomma, What did you do with Jung?!” Samara shook me while she was fangirling so hard over Jinyoung’s letter. “TELL ME NOW, DID YOU HIM?!”

Why is she always asking if I him. Am I really that person? [yes, you are] I calmed myself by breathing hard. I felt like crying.

Shit. The Jinyoung feels again.

“Let me play it, fourth track he says right?” Angela carefully opened one of the CDs and saw that there were individual messages from B1A4 members. She screamed again while Sabrina was rereading the letter that was in my hand, jaw dropping. After that, Angela inserted the CD in her laptop and played the 4th track per Jinyoung’s instruction.

“ Ate Jeannie. JeanYoung is real!” Sabrina slightly pushed me.

I checked the track title: Wait. The song played with a soft piano then Baro. . . .Baro sang.

MYGAD BARO SANG?! End of the world guys.

“It was such a short moment
You were in front of me but I could never see you again
Like fate, like a lie
I hoped you would come in front of me again

If you come to me, if you come to me, if you come to me, if you came to me
I could give you everything
I’d want nothing more
All day, I’m waiting. I’m still waiting

I can’t stop thinking about you girl everyday~ 
Oh everyday Is this love?
If this is destiny
You baby baby baby one more (time) 
Please appear to me… wait, wait 

SHET!!!!! Jinyoung, waeeee???!!

T___________T

I started weeping while Samara was shaking me so hard because of feels. After all this waiting, ampf. It’s really too good to be true but what the heck, I already have the Sweet girl album and Jinyoung wrote to me. WTF!  Jeannie! YOU’RE NOT DREAMING HALLER!

And now, there’s this song in their new album about waiting? Waiting for me?

WHAT THE EFF!!!!

I wiped my tears as I carefully put the letter back in the envelope when I noticed a photo inside. I looked at it, making me weep more. I checked the back of photo. It was the photo of Jung and I sleeping at his studio.

Gongchan surrendered to me all the photos he’d taken when we slept. No worries, you only have one copy while I have the rest. xxx Jinyoung

On the other hand, Angela was busy cursing Jinyoung how romantic he was, rolled on the bed as she mumbled how her love for Shinwoo was not returrned. “HOLY EOMMA. AHKASJDHAJ. SHINWOO! YOU DIDN’T YOU DO THE SAME THING! I ING HATE YOU!! FAKKKK YOUUUU~~~”

Sabrina was busy fanning herself while muttering. “Classic, classic.”

“In my waiting heart, a love flower blooms
Yes, I’m falling in love with you
Love is always like that, When I miss you, I have to see you, I keep looking for you
Your scent remains, making me miss you more, where are you?"

Still listening to the song, I grabbed my phone and checked my emails again if I have messages in my spam or junk folder from the email that Jinyoung wrote me. None. I checked my other emails. None. At last, I entered my jeanniejung account, which I’m so sure not the email address I gave Jinyoung, but upon checking the inbox.

11  unread messages from [email protected]

Eff. 8 ing months. . . I HAVE EMAILS FROM JINYOUNG SITTING HERE! I just realized how a big doofus I am. I started scanning the emails, making me want to stab myself for being such an for not looking through all of my emails. ing .

Hi Jeannie! Hello! This is Jinyoung. How are you? Did you land safely in Manila? I’m done composing one of our songs for the next album. Please email me soon.

Hi! I’m wondering why you didn’t reply my first email. Is there something wrong?

Jeannie-sshi. It’s been a month since you left. We’re still busy preparing for the album and I have ongoing dramas. Do you watch it? Also it’s winter in Korea. Please come back! Palli! Palli! 

Hello. Are you mad at me? Please contact me soon.

Merry Christmas, Jeannie-sshi.

Happy New Year!

 Hi Jeannie. We’re almost done with the album. Did you already hear the announcement of our comeback? We received all the packages you sent. I’m really happy.

I’m really worried. Are you seeing other guys right now? L

Please contact me soon. This is my number  xxxxx-xxx-xxxx.

 Hello! We’re excited for the comeback next week! Hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Jeannie. I really want to hear how you are doing. I sent a package to your place. Please reply me as soon as you received it. I’ll be waiting for you.

                I grossly sobbed as I read Jinyoung’s emails. ALL THIS TIME, HE’S BEEN CONSTANTLY TRYING TO REACH ME. WTF! 

                “Eomma, Jinyoung seems desperate. LOL.” Angela commented as she read the emails in my phone.

                “If I’m him, I’d stop emailing.” Sabrina also told me, which made me frown.

 I started dialling Jinyoung’s number. I didn’t care anymore if my phone charges skyrocketed. To hell with them. I was fidgeting while listening to the beep, then he answered.

“Hello?”

GOD! I miss his voice.

“J-jinyoung.” I stuttered while Sabrina and Angela were trying to hear that Jinyoung was saying. Jinyoung didn’t reply for a couple of seconds while I heard commotion in the background. I could hear Sandeul shouting something like ‘she called’ and I didn’t know anymore. “Jinyoung. This is Jeannie.”

I heard he sighed in the other line. God. Is he mad at me? 

"I miss you.”

“Eh.”

I mouthed at Angela. ‘What did he say?’

‘He missed you. Stupid~’ Angela mouthed back. My heart made hundred backflips.

 “Did you receive my package?”

“Ne-I-really-apologize-that-I-didn’t-contact-you-soon-because-I-didn’t-know-that-I-gave-you-my-old-email-address-Jinyoung-I’m-really-sorry-I-just-saw-all-the-emails-you-sent-me-I’m-such-a-horrible-person.” I said in one breath.

I heard him laugh in the other line. I was relieved, at least he’s not mad anymore. Well, I accept your apologies but it doesn’t mean that not I’m upset. I waited for eight months, you know.”

“Ne. I know.” Sabrina and Angele were screaming mutely and shaking each other because of me talking to Jinyoung. They were like crazy zombie fangirls.

“Good. Did you like the CD?”              

“Yeah, it’s gorgeous.  . . . . . and I really like the song, Jinyoung.”               

I didn’t hear anything from him. Later on, Jinyoung uttered. “ Come ksjdaksakhakda.”               

I had problem hearing what he said because of the signal. Sorry, I didn’t catch that?”               

“Uhmmm . . . .” Jinyoung hesitated to say the word again. “Come back here in Korea. I want to see you. I’ll be waiting for you. Okay, bye.” Jinyoung hurriedly hanged up as if he was embarrassed.

The three of us gawked at my phone, trying to comprehend what Jinyoung said. “Did he say you go back to Korea?”

 “That’s what I heard.”

"What?”

After that my phone vibrated, I received a new email.

You have 1 unread message- - - From Philippine Airlines.

Thank you for booking a flight with us.

We scanned the email. It was a flight detail and itinerary under my name and the schedule would be a week from now.

Holy.

Jinyoung wants me back?


 

Author Notes

Thank you very much for subscribing in this fanfiction! 

This is my dream Jinyoung encounter so I sincerely apologize for all the hyperboles and profanity in this fanfic. Lewl.

First off, acutally the Wait song was really coincidence. I'm planning that either Jinyoung would create a new song that he didn't release in the album for this story but then I checked the Sweet Girl album and saw Wait. I googled the translation and IT PERFECTLY FITS MY STORY WTF! AHAHHAHA

Part 2? Well, I’m not so sure when I will type it. Maybe after I finished WIRSIS since there’s an instance that the second part would be really long. 

Anyway, once again, thank you for subscribing!!

Yay yay yay! I’m so inlove with Meke Park (his voice guys. . .I love his voice ) eventhough he’s a mess right now. T_T OTL. The pain of listening to too much DBSK this. #i’msosadAJSHDLJSDHLKA