Chapter 3

Because of Jung

                Dugeun~ Dugeun~ Jinyoung’s breathing relaxed a bit after few minutes. He removed his hand in my mouth then placed it in my right shoulder. After that, I didn’t know how many minutes passed. All I hear was Jinyoung’s pounding heart against his chest. We lingered in that position for I think a century, so I looked up to him. I saw his face just staring at me, unsure if he’s mad or what because he looked grim.

                “I r-r-really need to p-pee now.” My voice faltered because I was thinking that he’s mad at me.

                We continued having a staring contest then after understanding what I said. “Ahh. . . really.” He said in resigned voice which I was not sure why. He looked away, making me know that he was blushing. “You are still hugging me though.” He said bluntly.

                I quickly removed my arms around him, mortified up to the very core of my bones. Ermergerd. Kill me now.

                “Manager hyung already left few minutes ago. Let's go.” Jinyoung started walking without giving me a second look. I followed him, cursing myself.

                Darn. Darn. I’m such a dork. Why do I need to hug him?! I was busy scolding myself when I bumped to Jinyoung’s back since he stopped walking. I touched my forehead that hit his sturdy back.

                WTF. I’m a ing dork.

                Jinyoung quickly turned at me and inspected my forehead. Again, I wheezed on how close his face to mine. My body froze because again, the level of my Jinyoung feels increased tenfold and it was threatening to burst that I really need to go somewhere and collapse. . .

                T____T

                Do you seriously want a dead fangirl now, Jung?

                “Are you okay?” We worriedly asked me, rubbing my forehead that was hurt. Our hands touched and felt an electric current that made me jumped back, away from Jinyoung.

                “I’m f-fine. . . .” I looked at the door at my left and read that it was the comfort room. “I’ll go inside.”

                He straightened himself and put his hands in his pockets. “Okay. I’ll just check on manager hyung and I’ll knock once I’ve gone back.”

                I nodded quickly and saw his back walking away from the comfort room. I closed the door, looked at mirror in the sink and breathe deeply.

                Homaigad. Homaigad. Homaigad. Homaigad.

                HOMAIGAD! I CAN’T!!! I CAN’T!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!~~~~~~

                I was screaming with no sound as I jumped up and down inside the small room. Ahhhhhhh!!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!!! My overflowing feels rushed down from my body that after I finished jumping, I clutched at the sink because of fatigue. I panted. Oh my god. Jinyoung. I ing see you, finally! I collapsed on the floor and stared crying my heart out because of the overwhelming emotion. The memories of the past 3 days of my Korean trip flashed before my eyes, seeing how pathetic I was for coming at WM entertainment every morning just to see if B1A4 or Jinyoung but I didn’t regret doing it. My desperation led me to finally meeting him up, and giving me all these Jinyoung fanservice and JeanYoung moments; how he serenaded me, teased me and told me that were friends. These would supply my fangirl life until the day I die. I continued shedding tears and snatched the tissue paper nearby to blow my nose.

                If my plane crashes tomorrow, I’ll die happily.

                I calmed myself after, because Jinyoung might arrive and knock anytime. I proceed on doing my business and fixed myself in front of the mirror. I heard knocking, letting me know that Jinyoung already arrived. I quickly retouched my makeup, putting on some lipgloss. I also fixed my bangs to somehow block my eyes because it’s still swollen from my crying session.

                I inhaled, preparing myself from more Jinyoung feels. Game on. Jinyoung.

                But my willpower shattered when I opened the door, seeing Jinyoung leaning against the wall while his hand in his pockets, right leg was bent over. He was like doing a photo shoot, and my dear heart was racing again. My jaw dropped on the floor.

                HOLY. He’s so ing hot.

                STOP BEINGSO PERFECT JUNG OR I’LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!!

                He noticed me gaping at him. “Oh. . . hi. You’re do-------“ I closed the door again, ignoring the word he said, and held in the sink. I began jumping up and down again and screamed mutely. I fanned myself to recover from shock and when I thought I was good to go, I opened the door. Again.

                Jinyoung was beside the door, trying to conceal something because he looked constipated. He coughed after, calming himself. “You closed the door in my face.” He said as if what I did offended him, but I could hear the hint of amusement in his voice.

                “You looked so handsome; I need to go inside to save myself from embarrassment.” I frankly told him.

                “I know. I can hear you jumping inside.”Jinyoung smirked and started walking. “Manager hyung is already sleeping in his office so we can relax now.”

                 My face again became hot again from shame. My gad. It felt like I cannot hide anything from him anymore. I went after Jinyoung and again, we’re back in his studio. He didn’t lock the door anymore, which somewhat made me sad, just kidding.

                “Do you want to eat?” Jinyoung asked me when I was busy snuggling back inside his very nice jacket on the couch. After he sat beside me, he started opening the familiar box he carried moments ago from the pantry and got some snacks inside. He placed the boxed in the coffee table he pulled earlier beside me and settled it in front of us.. He also got some bottled waters out of the plastic bag which Shinwoo gave him. “A fan sent us some food and it’s really good. We halved Sandeul’s box.”

                “Ah.” I looked at the snacks he was getting. It was the food boxes we gave the WM staff few days ago. I chuckled. “It was from us, Banas in our country.”

                “Oh, really? Seriously, how much is your luggage you bring here in Korea?” He said in astonished voice and began opening a purple yam flavoured ‘piaya’: a pancake-shaped bread with filling inside. “This is really good.”

                It was a painful 20kg luggage. I chose not to comment and just smiled at him.

                “You like?” He offered one which I gladly took. While eating the food he gave me, he also opened some popcorn then proceeded to play with the guitar I gave him. He strummed some chords which I recognized, Bling Girl.

                 “Nae sarangingeol, oh baby my bling girl bling girl. . . ." I was swaying my body as he sang. For some reason, he was playing the songs I really like. I got my phone and opened it, recording his voice and making it my ringing tone. 

                “Now I need you girl, need you girl. Baby you are my bling girl.”

                He finished singing and I hit the save button in my phone.

                “I hope you don’t mind me recording your voice. I’ll save it as my ringing tone.” I grinned widely at him as he drank water.

                “No problem. By the way, how come you can speak Korean? Did you study before going here?” Jinyoung began the interview while munching his food. Ampf.

                “Ne. . but my Korean is not really that good. I just studied it for a year.” And so I was off telling him how dedicated student I was mastering Basic, Elementary and Intermediate Korean in a year with no sweat. I'd do anything just to make my oppa understand me. That's how serious fangirl I am.

                “I think your Korean is fine. You’re talking Banmal to me. Are we same age?” He curiously asked. [Banmal is informal language which you can use if you are talking with a person same as your or younger. Or I think if you are closer with the person]

                Oh shoot. I didn’t recognize that I was not using honorifics because I was so used to talking with Angela, who was younger than me. “Oh. . . Mianhamnida. I’m one year younger than you. I didn’t know I was talking Banmal. I sincerely apologize.” Then I began bowing at him like an idiot.

                “Ahahaha. It’s fine.” Jinyoung laughed and began opening another pack of snack as we finished eating. “Don’t use honorifics, it makes me awkward.”

                “Komawoyo.”

                He raised his brow as I spoke in formal language. I just smiled at him.

                And so, the Jinyoung interview continued while he munched his food. “Where are you from? You never told me.”

                “Manila. We arrived here 3, oh I mean 4 days ago.”

                “Ah, we had concert there. You never watched us.” He placed his hand in his heart as if it was painful. “I’m hurt. I thought you really like us.”

                I shook my head while laughing. “Mianhae. No worry, I will go to your concert next time.”

                “You’d better be. I’ll find you among the audience.”

                I continued laughing as he funnily wiggled his eyebrows, smirking. He was so weird. Without me noticing, Jinyoung tried his best to make the atmosphere relaxing. He strummed the guitar. “What is your favourite song?”

                “B1A4 song?”

                “Ne.”

                I paused for few minute, thinking a song. “I have so many favourite songs, but I really like Because of You, Too Much . . . .  and your Good Love acoustic version. I cried when I watched it.” I remembered crying my eyes out when I watched that performance and made depress for three days because I could feel Jinyoung’s pain about his ex-girlfriend. Lewl. Honestly, almost all B1A4 song pertains on break up and how the girl or guy cheated. Or being single. . .and lonely. [And now, A lie? Seriously guys~]

                Bitter is real.

                “Ohh. . . That song is kinda sad though.” He smiled timidly.

                “Will you play it?” I asked earnestly.

                He sighed. “Arasseo, but if I will play it, you’ll grant my wish as well.”

                Huh?? Dafuq?

                However, the Good Love feels were coming to me so I agreed. We made a pinkie truce after. I asked him. “What is your wish?” *does Genie's choreo*

                “Secret. I’ll tell you later.” He smirked ily that made my heart stop. “I’ll just get my guitar clip and pick.” He stood up in the couch and got his pick that was in the box beside his computer screen. God. Please stop being y Jinyoung. SHOOT. My feellss~ Ahhhh Ermergerd. He went back after, putting on the guitar clip, and then he looked at me. “Ahhh. . . Do you really want this song?”

                I nod as he surrendered. It seemed he didn’t want to play that song for some reason. He effin composed it though~ Seriously, Jinyoung?

                He sighed, giving up on me, while I giggled. I hit the record button in my phone as he started plucking the strings of the guitar, just like in the Youtube video that I watched. My god. I will have an authentic Good Love acoustic version with no cheering audience. I remembered to shut up.

“You aren’t talking much for some reason today
Tell me what it’s about
Why are you like this? I’m really worried

Do you happen to be like this because of me
I’m really sorry, please don’t cry
Your pretty face became ruined by getting wet from your tears

I’m a bad guy, a really bad guy
I made her cry

I’m a bad guy, a really bad guy,
Even though I know that I can’t go back
All I can say is I’m sorry

                Jinyoung looked so solemn and hurt as he sang the song while closing his eyes. My eyes began to water. Although I never had a boyfriend before, this song really moved me. My gad the tears. Why~~ why~~~~

“As I look at you who isn’t saying anything
And look at me who is only watching
We’ve really fallen out of love good love good love
 The happy us seems to be getting farther apart good love”
    

                Jinyoung finished the song, leaving me wrecked in tears as I hit the stop button, saving my recording. I was biting my lower lip to prevent myself crying so hard. This is what I love so much about Jinyoung, he sings with so much passion that’s why he is able to convey the meaning of the song to his audience. Gad. I really love this guy. I thought only DBSK can make me feel this way (of course, pre-B1A4 era), but no . . . because my Jinyoung is here.

                I sniffed and hid my face at Jinyoung’s jacket. I quickly got my tissue I saved in my bag when I was in the loo and carefully wiped my eyes.

                “Ahhhh. . . .You cried.” Jinyoung commented as he removed his guitar and settled it beside him. He moved closer to me and patted my back. “Ahhhh. Gwaenchana? Do you remember your ex-boyyfriend?”

                I chuckled. Boyfriend. “I don’t remember I had a real life boyfriend, besides DBSK Kim JaeJoong.”

                “Jaejooong-sunbaenim?” He confusedly asked me.

                “Ne. I used to love him a lot, you know. Anyway. . .” I changed the subject upon seeing him frowning, “. .  .you’re really good. I’m so moved.” I made thumbs up sign, still hiding behind his jacket. “Awesome~ Really awesome. Wait a minute.” I got my phone and checked if the recording quality was good. I made a mental note to make multiple copies and not post it anywhere in Internet. This is all mine.

                “This is great.” I huffed. I blew my nose in the tissue paper and crumpled it. “Thank you so much. That was really moving.”

                Jinyoung nodded continued to caress my back, hushing me not to cry anymore. “I’m not gonna play that song in front of you anymore.” He pouted.

                “Okay. I’ll just watch it in Youtube then.” I replied him which made Jinyoung roll his eyes and shake his head.

                “Do you still want to eat?” He moved in the couch and rummaged the box, containing food. “Let me just get one more pack of that---------- Hang on. I only have one pack left? Sandeul has five packs of these.”

                I lifted my brow as I looked at Jinyoung, digging the box and looking for the snack we were eating. His mouth opened when he discovered that he really had 3 packs only. His brows met and stared at me as if I did something wrong. “How come Sandeul has more food than me?”

                Seriously, we are having this kind of conversation?

                “He eats a lot that’s why I bought more food for him. We want to feed him well.” I said in the matter-of-fact tone. It’s no joke how much that duck consumes food that’s why we decided to buy extra.

                “Ahhhh. I understand.” He sat beside me, looking gloomy while opening a pack of dried mangoes. Jinyoung sighed. “My piaya. . . if I only knew I have fewer packs, I shouldn’t have eaten it.” Jinyoung sighed. “Do you like Sandeul more than me? You’re same age as him right?”

                What the eff? Are we really having this kind of conversation?

                I was not sure whether Jinyoung is trying to be cute or not.  “Of course, I like you more. What the heck are you saying?” I looked away. “I came here in Korea to see you, you know.” I admitted embarrassedly. No more reason to lie because time is running and I’d be leaving Korea in few hours.

                Jinyoung grinned, seemed like happy to know that I candidly admitted that I like him a lot. “I know. That’s why you need to send me more of these once you go back in Manila. Don’t send other members, just send me.”

                “Uwahh~ You’re selfish.”

                “I’d give them some, but I’ll tell them that it’s from my fangirl.” He stressed those words that made me gape at him.

                I opened my mouth to get air. Jinyoung already labelled me as his.

                OH MY GODS!

                EEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

                “Fine, but you’d better pay me for shipping because it’s expensive to ship via DHL.” I said. Ermergerd. I started thinking how much money left in my bank account because of Jinyoung’s request. For the sake of your oppa, I am willing to forget saving money for my own future.

                What the heck. Who cares? Jinyoung is filthy rich.  My future is being with Jung.

                Please don’t kill me halmaes. OTL.

                “Call. Give me your paypal email later, arasseo? Pinkie swear.” He offered me his pinkie finger, which I clasped with mine. To seal the deal, we made our thumbs touch.

                “Great. I hope you’ll keep your promise, my fangirl.”

                “Ahhhh . . . fine.”

                “You like me so much. . . don’t you?”

                I weirdly looked at Jinyoung who was making teasing smile, sniggering slightly.  “What the heck. Do you really need to repeat that?”

                “Yeah, because you might forget. I’m sad that Sandeul has more food than me.”

                “Ahhhhh~ Geez. You really cannot forget eh?”

                “Of course. Do you like Sandeul?”

                “Yes, he has a very powerful vocals and he’s really cute. He’s really fun--------“ I looked at Jinyoung who was having a vacant expression. “. . . . but of course, I like you the most. Ahehehe.”

                God. This guy is very possessive.  I got the other water bottle that was unopened and drank it, thinking how much Jinyoung was a weirdo.

                “Good. I’m just making sure we are clear.” Jinyoung got the guitar again and put on the strap. “Are you really sure that it’s only me that you like?” He asked once again but this time, he looked so serious, staring into my eye. It made me tense a bit because his mesmerizing gaze was so strong, I almost run and scream for help.

                “Ne.” I nodded. “Oppa, saranghaeyo!” I cutely replied him and made a heart sign using my hands. . . which I regret after because. . . . I realized how awkward that was.

                Shammeeeee~~ *stabs myself*

                However, Jinyoung smiled heartily. I want you, I wanna love you.” He suddenly sang airily.

                I buried my face in the jacket once again, my ears were steaming. “Ahhhh~ Are you teasing me?”

                “I need you, I wanna love you . . .” He continued singing as if he didn’t hear me. 

                I was fanning my face because of blood rushing in my face. “Ahh. . . Please stop it.”

                “You said you like me a lot.”

                I sighed. I couldn't comment because what he was saying is true. I just continued to be a tomato. There’s no more hardcore way to embarrass your fan by telling her how she loves you.

                Ahhh~ fak this little handsome .

                “You said the reason you’re here is because of me." Jinyoung chuckled, then his eyes widened as if he remembered something. “Ah, you told me you love me earlier.”

                I bit my lower lip, thinking how deep I should bury myself once I had a chance because of shame. I knew Jinyoung is such an oddball, nosy and persistent but. . how can you calm when your bias is telling you how much you like him?

                RIGHT?!

                *stabs meself*

                “Ahhhh~ p-please stoppp.” I hid again inside the jacket, the only material where I can hide my pride and dignity . . . but wait.

                Do I still have it?

                He chortled. “Okay okay. . I’ll stop now. Sorry. I’m just really happy tonight.”

                My heart made ten backflips when I heard what he said. I also realized that he abandoned what he he’d do and talked to me instead. “Oh, I thought you’re going to produce?”

                “Yes, but I’d like to talk to you.” He got his water bottle and began drinking it, looking nonchalant as if what he said didn’t make very confused Jinyoung fangirl. Although I didn’t have any honour and dignity left as a fangirl because of Jinyoung’s constant mocking, my heart swelled with happiness.

                Shucks. .  I need water. . . I need water. I’m having stomach ache. . Humaigad

                I quickly grabbed my water bottle in the coffee table but for some reason, it disappeared. I checked below the table in case it rolled over but the only water bottle I can see was Jinyoung’s which was near the empty snack. The other one was being held by Jinyoung.

                .

                “You’re drinking my water?” My brain was running wild on how we had an indirect kiss because of Jinyoung’s confusion; my nerves were popping back and forth.

                “What? This is mine.” Jinyoung denied and finished the water. “What are you saying?”

                “That’s yours.” I pointed out the water bottle near him. He looked at both bottles and his face lit up with comprehension.

                “Oh, I’m sorry. You can take mine instead.” He offered me his water, which touched his lips few minutes ago. . . .

                #mentalbreakdown.

                “I-I c-can’t. . . . . ” Ampf. What am I thinking? It’s indirect kiss and I have a nerve to let it go.

                Stupid Jeannie. Stupiddd~~

                “Huh? Why? I’m not sick.” He continued offering the bottle with his outstretched hand. I was so bewildered on how Jinyoung was so dense. Well, as if it’s not an open book to fans.

                I avoided his gaze. “Kiss.”

                “Kiss?” His one eyebrow hoisted up. “What do you mean----------oh. I get it.” Wait, is Jinyoung blushing? “Well, you see, I’ve drank yours so. .  . .ahh whatever.” Jinyoung placed the half empty water bottle in my lap and stood up. “I’ll get you another one. Wait here.”

                He left me speechless in the room. Aish. Aish. Aish. I stared at his water bottle in my lap, grabbed it and put it in my bag.

                Ampf.

                Stocker.

                Jinyoung came back after five minutes with two new mineral water bottles in his hand. He gave me one and I finished it in single gulp, making him know how tense I was. Jinyoung became quietly and he was busy checking his phone. I could see his face being illuminated by his phone since he was facing each other, sitting. His right leg rested on the couch. I also checked my phone, waiting if he would update his Twitter or Instagram account.

                Twenty minutes of silence passed, my eyes felt so tired and I yawned every two minutes. I checked my black wristwatch; it’s already 3:51 in the morning. No wonder I felt so drowsy. The Jinyoung feels and exhilaration were also wearing off because of the weariness I felt, I laid my head in the couch’s head rest.

                “You seem so tired, you should sleep.” Jinyoung also copied me as we stared at each other.

                “I can’t sleep. I need to see your face as long as we’re together. I might take a long time to see you again so I need to have a Jinyoung dose as much as I can.” Fatigue and exhaustion enveloped me that I started babbling out stuff I should not say. Fak. More ways on how to shame yourself in front of your idol.

                Jinyoung laughed.

                Hmmmm . . music to my ears.

                “I know how much you fangirl me, but you really need to sleep, Jeannie.” Jinyoung began scrolling and clicking his phone. The room was filled by a song. . . . the song which I never imagine Jinyoung would play. Maybe because I said DBSK’s name moments ago. Whatever they say.

                Seriously, he’s so cheesy.

"Girl, don’t listen to what they say
They can’t stand to see together.
come on Listen

Baby Girl, You are my lucky one
Out of all the many people,
you and I are the most similar to each other
But everyone wants us to break up
Oh, if this is realty
Then don’t believe in destiny

                “I hate you.”

                “Huh?”

                “You’re making me like you more.”

                “Did I?” I heard him chuckled. “Like me more then.” He grinned.

                “Okay. . . ” I closed my eyes, seeing Jinyoung’s face staring back at me for the last time.

                DBSK song. I love it. So much.

"Whatever they say, don’t listen girl
All they’re doing is being envious of us
They are different from us
So they will never understand us
Whatever they say, I don’t care
I love you

I can’t lose you
Baby girl, you are my lucky one"

                “I love you, Jung.” I never knew what happened next because everything went black.

 

 

                “They are so dead.”

                “Hyung didn’t even touch his computer.”

                “You mean he didn’t compose anything?”

                “None. Nothi------- YAY! FOOD!”

                My head felt so lightheaded as if gongs started thumping in my head. I heard light movements around me and people talking however, my eyes were still hurt due to lack of sleep so I refused to wake up yet. I felt arms tightly wrapped around me which I ignored then I moved my hand in a more comfortable position as I felt it going numb. I suddenly became aware that I was sleeping beside someone because I felt a chest heaving and hot breath in my hair. Although my eyes were still painful because I slept really late, I rose my head and slowly opened my eyes to see if I’m sleeping with Angela.

                Oh . I remember Angela wasn’t not as skinny as this person I was with. The painful gong between my head even got wilder. “Jung? Am I in heaven?” The whole idea was still not sinking in my head.

                For some reason, I was snuggling at him and I confirmed that my head was at his chest. We somehow fit in the couch, by hugging each other to prevent falling and to sleep properly.

                 .

                Jinyoung.

                I slept with Jinyoung.

                HOLYTTT!!!!!

                “W-w-w-what t-the ?” I stuttered.

                “Hyung, she’s awake.” I heard someone in the room said, unaware that we have company. My eyes darted to the people in front of me.

                AgainWHAT THE ?!

                Sandeul was busy checking out Jinyoung’s box of food, got one pack of dried mangoes and began eating it. Baro, was checking out the guitar I gave Jinyoung last night and Gongchan, was taking me pictures.

                HOLYTTT! GONGCHAN IS TAKING PICTURES!

                Then the whole scenario sank because the rest of B1A4 was in front of me.

                BARO, SANDEUL, GONGCHAN!!!!

                I’M SO DEAD.

                I CAN’T FACE THEM ANYMORE.

                OH MY GADDDDD!!

                “What the eff?”

                “Eommaaa!!!” Angela came rushing then stopped. Her jaw dropped when she saw my position against Jung. Jinyoung, on the other hand, was still sleeping, unaware of what’s happening inside the room. Later on, I remember how Jung sleeps like a coma patient.

                Shinwoo came after. His eyes widen upon seeing us then pursed his lips, as if restraining himself not to laugh.

                “Oh, hi hyung!” Sandeul greeted Shinwoo while munching dried mangoes. Gongchan ate beside him, looking at me, then Angela. “Who are they?”

                “Eomma. We need to go back to hotel. It’s already 7:30 am and you are not answering you’re phone!” Angela ranted but then she saw the rest of the B1A4 member inside the room, she became quite.

                “What?” I quickly grabbed my phone in the table and checked the time. Oh . It’s really 7:30 am. We need to get back to the hotel and pack since our flight is at 12:20nn.

                “Shoot. Shoot.” Because of my sudden movement, Jinyoung woke up, scratching his eyes. Although sleepy, he said while looking at me. “You drool while you sleep.”

                AJSDGASJDGHASJGHDKJSADGHKASJDGHLSGLASDGHSAJH!!!!!

                Shame . . . .shame.

                #stabsmyself

                The people in the room laughed, while my face was so red I felt like dying. I quickly fixed my hair and stood up. I started packing all my stuff that was in the table. “We need to go. Our flight is at 12nn.”

                “Wait. . .” Baro raised his eyebrow, looking at me. “You already slept with Jinyoung hyung but you’re not going to introduce yourselves?”

                “Huh?” I said between flipping stuff inside Jinyoung’s studio, struggling to find my shoes. WHERE IS MY SHOE?!

                “Oh, we’re really sorry. I’m Angela and she’s Jeannie.” I waved my hand to Baro as Angela introduced us. I pulled my shoe that was below the coffee table. “We’re Banas---“

                “They are our friends from overseas. The just stayed here because they came last night and we told them not to go home since it’s really late.” Shinwoo cut off Angela. I was not sure why he didn’t want the the members to know that were fangirls.

                Gongchan and Baro looked at each other, sensing as if there’s something wrong with what Shinwoo said, while Sandeul just nodded. After that, Shinwoo left, saying that he’d tried to find a cab for us to take to the hotel. Angela followed suit, well for all I know she wanted to stay beside Shinwoo as long as she has time.

                “You’re going back to Manila?” 

                I put my last stuff in my bag and zipped it. I looked at Jinyoung who uttered those words. He was staring at me with blank expression. “Yes, I told you about it last night.”

                “You didn’t tell me about it, did you?”

                “Huh?”

                I looked at other B1A4 members who were staring at us, heads going back and forth from me to Jinyoung. When Jinyoung noticed that my attention wasn’t to him, he raised his brow and looked at his dongsaengs. “You three, leave us two alone.”

                The three protested but Jinyoung pursed his lips together, making an ultimatum so the three began walking outside. “Yah, Sandeul. Bring back my food in here.” Sandeul snorted and placed the box he tried to ransack in the coffee table. He left and closed the door. I chuckled. Sandeul is super cute. OMFG..

                “Give me your email.”

                “Hah?”

                He opened his phone and pull out the memo app. He pushed his phone at me. “What is this for?”

                “Email.”

                “HAAAAAAHHHHH????!!” I stared at him wildly. What the heck on earth is this guy thinking?

                “I told you last night that I can make a wish if I’ll play Good love. This is my wish.” Jinyoung said in the matter of fact tone.

                I got his phone and typed my email address, although I wasn’t sure if what he’d do with it. Except, he’ll email me.

                Suddenly, my phone rang. I gave Jinyoung his phone and I answered mine. “Yeoboseyo.”

                “Eomma, come down. We’ll head back to hotel.” Angela said on the other line.

                “Oh okay.” I hanged up and put my bag in my shoulder. “I’ll get going. Bye Jinyoung.”

                Jinyoung stood up and grabbed the his jacket which I used as blanket last night. “Here, take this.”

                AMPF.

                Tears. . .

                “You’re giving this to me?”

                “Ne. It’s cold outside since it’s almost winter.”

                “Thank you.” I put his sweater on and zipped it. “I really had fun last night.”

                “Me too.” This is so hard . . . saying goodbye.

                I started walking out of Jinyoung’s room, hoping at he’d walk me up to the taxi but he didn’t. I took the elevator and walked in the lobby. I saw Baro’s sister passed by when she smiled at me. So far, she’s the only WM staff I saw.

                “Eomma.” Angela was beside Shinwoo, saying good bye at each other. Shinwoo also said goodbye at me.

                “Bye Shinwoo-oppa.” I bowed at Shinwoo. Angela opened the taxi’s door and got inside. When I almost stepped inside the cab, I heard someone calling my name. I looked back and saw Jinyoung rushing towards me.

                “Wait! Jeannie-ssi!” Jinyoung panted when he reached me, ignoring Shinwoo.

                “Jinyoung? Why?”

                We both felt the rush of cold wind so Jinyoung put on the hoodie of  my jacket. “I’d contact you as soon as I have time. Please don’t forget me.”

                I laughed. “Really? Okay, no problem.” Although I seriously doubt it, Jinyoung looked so serious. My heart was beating so fast and my hands trembled.

                “Please don’t look at other guys.”

                “Huh?”

                “P-p-please wait for m-me. . . or I’ll w-w-w-ait for y-you.” Jinyoung was stuttering.

                OH MY GAD. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?!

                “Okay. Please wait for me.” I replied him weirdly.

                “Eomma! Let’s goo!!!” Angela cut off our moment.  AKSHDASJDHLKASJDHSLKA!!

                I looked back at her. She looked dangerous as she was pointing at her watch. “I’m really sorry, we really need to go now-----------“

                Jinyoung’s face came closer and next thing I knew, I felt he kissed my forehead. His face was inches away from me. “I’ll wait for you. I’ll see you again, my fangirl.” He started walking away when I noticed him blushing. Angela grabbed me for me to get inside the cab. She closed the door after.

                “Jinyounggg~”I looked at him walking away. He looked back, then waved at me.

                “Hayyyy.” Angela sighed beside me. “If I didn’t grab you, we’re so dead in our flight.” After that he winked at me. “Now, I want full details of what happened between you and Jinyoung.”

                I smiled at her, clutching my phone where my Jinyoung live performances where stored.


Author Notes:

Hello guys! So sorry it it took time for me to update this fanfiction. I was to pre-occupied with my DBSK feels because I downloaded all of their songs and memories of being their fangirl way back in 2004 made me so wrecked so I played LOL and watched some of their videos. I haven't checked corrected some of the grammars here and typos so I sincerely apologize for confusion.

B1A4's comeback!! ERMERGERD! Jinyoung OTL. No words. No words

This isn't finished yet since there's still epilogue which I will be posted soon. Then this fic is finished

Well isn't it?