Part 1

TaeKook Heaven

Kim Taehyung or V as some would know him as – one of the strongest as well as the oldest of the vampires that still roam planet Earth. If you looked at his face, you would still see him as an everyday 24 year old but truth be told he had been alive and active ever since the medieval times.

As centuries pass, he watches as the people around him grow old, those of who were just mere mortals and alongside those mortals would be his lover. It was always the same every time. The same face. The same name. The same smile which never fails to make Taehyung fall in love over and over again.

But alas, his lover would grow old just as the rest and would die of natural death as Taehyung would stay by his side through every birthday, preventing any and all sorts of harm that was done on purpose to happen to his lover. Taehyung would always reveal himself as a vampire to the other after a while and the reaction he would get was always the same.

The male’s lips would part as his eyes went wide. Silence will fill the space around them until the other let his soft, sweet voice run through Taehyung’s ears, saying the same loving sentence he heard before, “I still love you, Tae. And I always will… even when I die.” And that promise was always kept.

Taehyung never used to believe in the whole reincarnation bullsh*t but he was proven wrong every time as once his lover would pass, years later he would have another in his arms. The person would have the same name and face, giving off the same warmth and scent Taehyung loved as he looked at him with loving eyes, the way Taehyung’s name would roll off his tongue was all the same to Taehyung and the male would always fall in love the same way each time.

Now, another century had passed and again, Taehyung remained the same as his lover slowly slipped into the afterlife, a place where Taehyung himself may never get the chance to experience. Taehyung always kept up with the changes in the world in around him from technologies and politics to the subtle arts and science.

Breathing in the cold air surrounding him, Taehyung could still smell the rain even though it had stopped just as he was about to leave for work. Like I said, Taehyung keeps up with everything and even though he doesn’t necessarily need to, he still decides to get a job just so he could spend his time doing something useful. That and also the chances of Taehyung meeting his lover would be higher this way.

The sound of the chimes were heard as Taehyung stepped into the café where the strong scent of freshly brewed coffee hit Taehyung’s sharp nostrils. “Hey Taehyung!” a voice chirped up from behind the counter. The blond boy sent his signature boxy smile in the direction of the orange haired boy.

“Hey Hobi hyung.” Of course, Taehyung didn’t really need to call him hyung seeing as Taehyung is much much older but there’s really no need to explain the fact that he is an old vampire to a mortal being. “You came at just the right time. I was starting to get really bored.” ‘Hobi’ said, pouting as he batted his eyelashes at the other. Taehyung chuckled at the boy’s silly behavior, “You can take a break if you want. I’ll watch the counter now.”

He was responded to with a short hum before the orange boy disappeared to the back room. Taehyung propped his elbows on the counter as he supported his head in his hands, sighing softly as he kept his eyes on the café’s entrance, “I miss you, baby… come soon please~” Speak of the devil and he shall appear.

A brunette boy came into the café, the uniform he was wearing was soaked as it had started to rain again. Taehyung couldn’t help the grin that grew on his face as he watched the boy struggle with his broken umbrella, letting out an unintentionally loud chuckle. The brunette looked up to see a guy watching him from the counter, his cheeks turning pink from embarrassment.

Once he had put his umbrella into the provided space by the door, he slowly made his way to the counter. “Um, h-hi.” “Hi… Jungkook.” The younger looked up in surprise when the person had said his name. “Your nametag.” Taehyung pointed at the tag that was pinned to his yellow school blazer. “A-ah.. right..” Taehyung definitely knew that Jungkook was mentally nagging at himself now since he was biting down on his lower lip, avoiding the other’s gaze.

“Hmm.. you must be cold.. how about something to drink?” Taehyung finally spoke as he could see the boy shivering slightly as the cool breeze from the AC hit his wet body. “Y-yeah.. that’d be nice.. I’ll have the-” “The hot chocolate with marshmallows.” Taehyung quickly finished for him. “How’d you…?” “Good guess.” he put simply, winking at the boy in front of him. “H-how much will t-that be?” The blond couldn’t help the frown on his face as he watched Jungkook shivering so much in front of him.

He knew the boy was sensitive to the cold and he wasn’t being quick enough to make him feel better. “It’s on me. Go sit at the corner table over there. It’s the only table in the café that’s far from all the AC’s. No buts. I’ll bring the drink to you. Now go.” Without even waiting for a response, Taehyung quickly went to make Jungkook’s drink.

Once he was done, he quickly made his way to the back room to get a sweater that belonged to his previous lover. Taking the two items to the poor boy, he placed them down on the table. “Take off your blazer, Jungkook.” “I- o-okay…” Slowly he did, shivering even more now when the cold air hit his wet body.

Taehyung saw this and quickly wrapped the jacket he had around his small body before settling down next to the boy, wrapping his arms around the shivering body in attempt to make Jungkook feel warmer. Of course, he did. Even his cheeks were starting to warm up from the intimate action he was currently receiving from the other.

The person who had his arms wrapped around him was very good looking and for some odd reason, despite the fact that that person was a complete stranger, Jungkook was comfortable and definitely warm, inside and out. “Thanks um…” “Taehyung.” They smiled at each other, almost getting lost in each other’s eyes. “Taehyung…”

Oh how Taehyung’s insides flipped when he heard his name being said by the boy. “Drink your hot chocolate before it gets cold.” The older said as he started to move his arms from around the boy’s body only for his action to be halted by the other. “D-don’t…”

This just made Taehyung even happier seeing as Jungkook wanted him to stay. “I won’t. Never…” He whispered softly into the other’s ear, pressing a soft kiss on his cold cheek. “Thanks, Tae…”

 

The first part is up! Yay~ Will do the next in a bit hehe :3