First Kiss

Come Back

Jimin closed the gap between the two of them. He tasted like the cherry lipbalm she had given to him 3 months ago.
Neither of the two closed their eyes. They stared at each other during the kiss. Both had so many questions. Nari about if this was Jimin's true feelings. Jimin about what the hell he just did.
She could she the sincerity in his eyes. It was hidden in his sadness, hidden in the reflection of Nari's eyes. She never thought this would happen. She refused to let it happen in fear he didn't feel the same, but he did. She was a mix of happy and angry that he felt the same. How dare he barely show these feelings, two months before he moves. He knows this a bad idea but he did it anyway. 'Why?'
Nari pulled away, tears in her eyes. Her eyes scanned Jimin's visibly upset face. He could tell she was sad, and it made him feel horrible. She pulled her friend into a tight hug, letting herself cry into Jimin's chest. Jimin held onto her, tears forming in his eyes as well.
Jimin could feel the words tug at his lips. Those three words he had reserved for her. The three words he had heard her say to others who where unworthy of having it said to them. Words he had learned to hate, yet wished would be said to him. He tucked his head near the crook of Nari's neck and whispered "I love you."
Nari shook as she cried harder. "I love you, too" she whispered in between sobs.
Jimin held onto her even tighter, afraid to let go, as he cried into his, now Nari's sweater.

---------------------

Sorry this chapter was so short and I'm so inactive! I promise to update maybe every other week? If I can't on here I update on my Instagram "@thedemonicangel_" so yeah!

Stay safe, wear your seatbelt.