What?!

Come Back

"I love you...."

Nari bolted up from her bed, sweating. She could hear her Mother screaming at her Dad on the phone. She scratched her head. 'Why did I dream of that..?'

Her Mother slammed open her door. "Hurry up and get ready!" she yelled. "You and your brother will be late because of your lazy !" She slammed the door shut. Nari stared at the door, wondering why her Mom must treat her and her brother like this. It seemed unreasonable to let out anger from a husband to your kids.

Forgetting her previous thought,she checked the clock. "5:30..." she muttered. She had an hour and a half to do a ten minute routine. 'Wow, I'll totally be late to school....' Nari rolled out of her bed, grabbing her baggy MCR T-Shirt and a pair of ripped skinny jeans. She then put up her hair into a loose bun, so her mother wouldn't nag her about the frizzy mess that was her hair.

Leaving the cold bedroom, Nari walked to the kitchen to grab a gronola bar before heading out of the house. She walked out, stoppped and realised 'I forgot my phone... goddammit....' Nari raced in the house, praying no one would yell at her for being "late for school", and grabbed her phone with a pair of earbuds, and ran out of the house. She sighed and muttered some curses as she put in the ear buds to listen to some relaxing Music.

Her boots made a thud as she walked to school. The cold winds blowing against her arms and face made her shiver. The brown, orange, red and dark yellow  leaves intrigued her. Autumn was her favourite time of year. The soft colours reminded her of  the times she spent with her family, before the drama had started.

Nari stopped, and looked up at the school gates. She quickly looked down at her phone to check the time, not expecting a pair of small hands to remove her earbuds and cover her eyes. "AHH" She shrieked.

"Guess who~" whispered a familiar voice.

 

"JIMIN!!" she fumed, dropping the formalities. She removed the hands from her face, turned around and smacked the previously smirking boy. 
 

"Ow..." Jimin pouted. "That's not how you should treat your Oppa."
 

"Well that's what you get for scaring me like that!"
 

"Ha... I guess that's fair."
 

Nari soon calmed and noticed Jimin's newly dyed hair. "Silver hair, huh?" She asked, running her fingers through his soft hair. 
 

"Pulled back hair, huh?" Jimin teased, taking out Nari's hair band and running his hand through her hair.
 

Nari removed her hand from his hair and took the hair band back, wrapping it around her wrist "You're going to damage your roots with your excessive dyeing of the hair" she warned.
 

Jimin kept playing with Nari's hair, pushing aside the warning. "My hair's invincible. I've been dyeing it since grade school."
"Okay then" Nari sighed.

 

Suddenly she shivered again from the cold air. "Damn it. I should've brought a sweater."
 

"You don't have a sweater? It's freezing! Here, take mine." Jimin said, taking off his black hoodie. 
 

Nari took the sweater and put it on. It was a bit big on her, but she didn't mind, as long as she was warm. 
 

Her brother's voice teased them "Love  birds~!"
 

"Haha very funny Tae" responded Jimin, the sarcasm obvious in his voice.
 

"It's fine" Nari muttered to her friend, wrapping her arms around his neck to  give him a hug to say 'Hello'.
Jimin wrapped his arms around her waist. He thought of how much he'd miss this. He hadn't told her about it yet. The girl who he secretly loved still didn't know about the move.

 

He didn't want to tell her. 'Maybe it can wait until tomorrow' he thought to himself. 'No, it has to be today' Jimin pulled away from Nari and started walking with her to the bench they usually sat at in the mornings. "You remember when we hiked up the hill, and I told you one day I'd leave this town and go adventure somewhere else?"
 

"Yeah. I remember it was before you dyed your hair, and you sang a song you wrote all the way up the hill."
 

"Well," Jimin said, wanting to stall. "That's going to happen, in a few months..."

---------------------------------------

Hi! Yo! Hello There! This is my first time trying to write a fanfiction, so sorry if it's cringy. Please, if you have any advice I'll be more than happy to take it. Anyway, be safe, and wear your seatbelt.