Coincidence

Love is blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay! Nice shot!" 

Yura was deadly tired... It has been 18 hours non stop that she has been modelling. Her legs were painful and she couldn't bear anymore wearing tight dresses and high heels. The first thing that came to her mind was to eat Nutella with some bread (even though it is restricted by the boss of the company) but she had to restrain herself... She is scared to gain all the weight because of all the troubles she has been to lose the kilos. 

She remembered that time when she was used to be called "PIG GIRL" because she was eating every day junk food. She didn't care about her appearence and her kilos because all she needed was her best friend. However by accident she fell in love with him and she did the worst mistake of her life...by confessing to him. 

"Yura shii!"

"Yuraa"

"YURA!ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! ARE YOU SLEEPING WHILE WE ARE WORKING?! 

Yura opened her eyes, she actually really dreamt... Oh gosh! She didn't want to sleep but these people didn't let them have her eyes closed!

"Well, can I not have my sleep? Is it really that bad that I dreamt for like ONE MINUTE?" 

The boss became furious, he knows the reputation of that model.... She is known for being rude towards everyone and she always has her last word to say. Unfortunatly, he couldn't lie that she is a real beauty... She has a voluptous body for her age and is a pro when it comes to modelling, she knows how to capture the hearts of men, however it won't affect him.

"Well young lady, did you not think about others?  We are all working since the morning and we feel as well really tired. We just want to finish as quickly as possible the photoshoot, that's all, so please cooperate."

Yura didn't really listen, she was looking at her nails while he was talking and was waiting to answer him. 

"Well, Ajusshi, you didn't really give me a break, I've been modelling for like thousands of hours! Can you think about my body? It hurts, i'm suffering and feeling hot here, so please finish it quickly and I don't give a fu*k about what people are doing. Just finish it in less than ten minutes maximum! "

The director started boiling with anger, that model is just so agressive! Can she not think about them? She's so selfish! Are her parents not seeing her? How dare do they let her child speak to an adult like that?!"

"Well, Young Miss, if you dare to continue to speak to me in that way, well just disappear, I don't want to work with a young immature baby who doesn't even know how to use proper words. You can leave now if it's your desired wish, oh and... don't even think about your salary, you won't even get a pence from us."

The boss felt satisfaction in him, he didn't understand why people didn't correct her in the proper way. They need to give her a lesson, she can't think that she's ruling the world seriously!

The young woman smirked at what he dared to say to her, he was not an exception, many other people said her that. 

She replied with an ironic expression:"Oh gosh really? Oh nooo I'm going to be fired!"

Then she laughed and said while approaching: "Well, I'm not scared, I should just go then, It's not my business but you're going to lose all the profits and stuffs, I already have enough money so I don't care."

She then took his tie and pushed it towards her. The boss gasped and Yura said quietly in a sensual voice to his ear: "If you don't want to be fired and have anti-fans until the end of your life, just listen to me."

The man was shocked, no one in his life talked to him in that year and he must be like around 15 years older than her. Pretty surprised and shocked, he said to her: "I don't know why you behave like that but you should head back to your house. You are fired."

Yura replied sacarctically: "Well, let me have my last word. I quit and good luck for your future cauz it won't be that easy. I am a beauty so people will believe me. See ya old' man!"

Throwing up her shoes, she left the room while dancing.

*******************************************************

"Finally! Home!"

Yura smily returned to her house and went to take her favourite object: Her pillow with BTS on (Yeah she's a big Fan addict of BTS) 😂.

 

Feeling tired, she changed quickly to wear her pyjama and took off all of her makeup in few seconds. She then jumped to her big bed and slept like a baby.

*******************************************************

"RING!RING!" 

Feeling a headache, Yura opened her eyes slowly. What was the time? 04:00 AM

So she only slept for 2 hours... She yawned and felt that this call from her manager. Does he not have a life?! Calling her at this time! 

"Bohhh! Why do you call me at this hour?" 

"I hate you Jiyeon shii! You're making my life hard because of you!"

Yura felt that he was drunk, he was sobbing alone again.

"Well first of all, you shouldn't drink! What were you thinking of again?"

"I hate you Jiyeon!!!"

"OKAY! OKAY! I UNDERSTAND, YOU HATE ME! WHERE ARE YOU NOW?!"

He didn't answer, she just heard a snore... Oh gosh where is he again? She guessed that he was dumped again by one of his ex girlfriends who is called Jiyeon.

"Hello? Is there someone on this phone?" 

"Hello, yes Ajumma?"

"Why did you made him that way really? He doesn't stop saying Jiyeon I need you! You should take responsible of your acts young agasshi! He is alone and look at the time! It's 4 AM! I couldn't close the restaurant because of him!"

"Ohh, I'm really sorry ajumma! I'll come quickly ! Can you please send me the address? Yeah thank you! Bye!"

Yura hurried to take him. She know him and he can do anything bad when he's drunk. Sometimes, he can be such a burden... She felt like that she was the manager and him the idol. Going in the pyjamas bared face with a coat, she went quickly out and took her car. The time to get him would get around 20 minutes. She's hoping that he won't do anything during that time...

 

**************************************************************

"Oppa! You're so handsome!" 

"Come with me, noo with me!"

Hong Jonghyun was surrounded by tons of girls who wanted to spend the night with him. Of course, it was only for the money he guessed. But he didn't really care, all he wanted was to enjoy his youth and to forget this day. He really wanted Ji Chang Wook to come but as usually he refused and it's a relief because if something bad happens to him due to the scar in his brain, he wouldn't forgive himself. 

Leaving these bad thoughts, he took a random girl and danced with her in the club. He danced with her all the time but something felt empty in his heart. He wasn't really enjoying the party, that feeling is always present in his heart and he never has been happy at 100%. He wanted to forget this feeling so he took out the girl in a small room in the club and started to kiss her. The girl smiled and put her arms around his neck. He took her waist and started to caress her everywhere... And she started to remove the buttons from his shirt.

"YA! ARE YOU SERIOUS ?! ARE YOU CHEETING ON ME?!" 

"Ouch!" He felt something that has hit his head.

He returned and saw one of his girlfriends standing there with one of her pairs of her shoes. Oh it's Jiyeon, that girl. She is a really gorgeous person. She wore today red outfits and emphasized the beauty of her body by showing her long legs. She was stunning as always.

"What are you doing here with that girl?!"

She was furious, she waited for him for 2 hours but he didn't answer his call and when she went to the club, she saw him with an another girl... WHAT A BASTARD!

Jonghyun pushed slowly back the girl next to him and said: "Oh Jiyeon, I'm sorry... I forgot... let's meet an another time. I'm busy right now"

Jiyeon feeling that she was going to have wet eyes said "Oh yyeah i can see that you're really busy behind my back. Well, i don't care, you didn't really mean anything to me, you're just a bastard who just parties i guess, you parents musn't have taught you well. Bye".

Feeling that she was going to explode in tears, she went as fast as she could but before she could do it, a strong hand took her end... When she returned, it was Hong Jong Hyun!  He was too close to her, people would think that they were kissing! Oh gosh what is he doing here? She couldn't bear it anymore, her tears were slowly flowing down.

"What do you want ? Let me GO!"

However the expression of Jong Hyun seemed pretty serious. He was staring at her while her hair while smirking. He approached her slowly and whispered: "Beauty, you shouldn't ever talk of my parents that way. You don't know me and you don't know what i can do for you."

What?! Seriously? Did this jerk come here to say only this? He didn't know... He didn't know what she had to do to make him hers...

A drop of tear slowly came into her cheeks, she couldn't handle it and yelled to him everything she had in her heart.

"You know, i knew that you were a bad boy, but not that bad ! Do you even know me? You just don't know what I have done to you... Am I just a girl like that?  You don't remember me righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter