How I met you....

Love is blind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"DAEBAK! REALLY?! AGAIN?!" 

Hani was surprised, her best friend Suzy received again a bouquet of flo​wers in front of the locker. She also had received five this morning and it was her sixth time for a day.

Hani : "Aigooo Suzy, you're really the aka queen today. If we were born on the same date, I would have been so jealous chingu.

Suzy laughed and replied: "Hahaha, i'm sure you'll get flowers for your birthday as well! But I'm surprised as well, I didn't expect so many presents for my birthday today."  

Hani said with an ironic voice: "What a lie Suzy hehe! You've received teddy bears last year with I LOVE YOU and thousands of jewerells! And haha your reaction when you had to reject someone's confession, omg, it was so funny but bless him, he was so sad... I hope he's doing well. Do you remember his name?"

The beauty queen smiled with embarassment and didn't answer. Yeah she stills remembers that moment... and she felt so bad. One guy who was bullied because he was fat confessed to her.His name is Seung-hyun and he was in the same class as her, he seemed so innocent and pure... She helped him and stayed with him because he was always threatened by people and at the end he fell in love for her which is unfortunately.

FLASHBACK

"Suzy shi... I like you. I've always liked you, i didn't know that i would one day fall in love... but you made me that way..."

"What? You.. you.. like me?"

"Yes, i know i may not be handsome like other guys but i'll promise you that i'll treat you as a princess, you won't be disappointed..."

"The thing is not that I hate you... but I think it's not still the time for me to have a relation with someone. I need to focus on my studies an.."

"So you don't like me right? So it's because i'm ugly and fat right? Do you pity me is that why? I would understand if i were you... You're such a beauty and.."

"NO! Don't say nonsense, it's not true. I think that true love comes afterwards not at a such young age. And I think that you misunderstood with friendship and love..."

" So are you saying that i don't recognize what's the difference between love and friendship? Do you think that it's because i have no friends? I know that i'm always bullied but.. but.. i knew what was the differen.."

"NO! IT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT"

(eyes getting watery) "Yeah i understand, I'm ugly so don't make any excuses. Thank you for answering me and I'll never forget you. Thank you, I had a good dream, bye."

"WAIT!"   Too late... he ran too quickly and i couldn't catch him. Since then, I didn't hear anything from him...   END OF FLASHBACK  

"SUZY YAAAA!!​ SUZYY !! BE CAREFUL!!! IN FRONT OF YOU!!"

BAMMM! Suzy fell down like a potato smashed and all her books were spread everywhere in the corridor. Getting back to reality, Suzy felt embarassed as many girls were walking past her and laughing at her. She became all red and Hani helped her to get her up.     Hani : "SUZY! Are you okay?" Suzy (smiling): Yeah, I don't feel bad thanks. I was dreaming too much.. Hani: "Yeah, that's one of your issues, you have too many imaginations as well... Aigoo aigoo I hope that your future husband will be able to bear you when you'll sleep together, your snore is just..." Suzy:"Shhh! No one is supposed to know that." A voice coming from afar: "Supposed to know what?"   Suzy and Hani looked at the person who asked them the question. It was no other than Krystal, the ice princess who was also popular at school. Her fashion is everytime on point and she dresses really "chic" and wears expensive clothes. Anyway, she's a manipulator and is very smart. Krystal always wanted the spot of Suzy(as she's adored by everyone) and used her to find her flaws, at the end Hani rescued Suzy before she could find any.     Krystal:"Were you talking about me?" Suzy: "Of course not! I was talking about one of my hadngjdg, Yah Hani ya stop covering my mouth!" Hani(closing the mouth of Suzy to prevent her to say all her bad habits): Why do you want to know Krystal? I know that you were always the one who badmouthed about us and said nasty things. We won't say anything to you sorry. You don't need to know what we talked about. Bye!   Hani took the hand of Suzy and left Krystal alone. Krystal smirked and thought: "These girls are so immatures gosh, I don't know how Kai liked her, she's so naive and dumb. However my little Suzy, we'll see who will win at the end."   Suzy: Why did you take me out? Krystal just wanted to know what we were talking about. Hani: Suzy you know exactly what she can do. She can be scary at times, I don't want you to be controlled by her again. Suzy: But you know she's not a mean person. It's not her fault, she was raised in a cold family and I guess it's hard for her as well. We need to understand her point of view, when I went to her house before, her huge house was empty and she told me that her parents rarely comes at home, she would eat alone and she's the only child. She can't even have dogs or cats because she has an allergy. Hani: Okay okay we should understand a bit, but she went too far last time, remember ? She was going to send a picture of you bathing with nothing on when you went to her house, that's too much! She just wants you to go away Suzy, no it's so mean... Suzy: Okay, okay Hani~yaa~~~, I'll try and be carefulll~~ Hani: Stop with your aegyos, it doesn't suit you ajhumma... Suzy: Arasoo grandma~~ Hani: Should we go and buy some stuffs? I'm just so hungryyy. Suzy: Oh my goodness, seriously Hani?! You just ate chips and chicken before! Hani: Yeah, i want to eat ramen and chocolate ice cream with some hot pancakes! I have 2 hours break what about you? Suzy: Really, oh gosh Hani okay let me check it(looking at her phone) okay..so i've got... 1 hour and 15 minutes but we need to come earlier after, i need to finish a project okay? Hani: Haha okay Ajhumma, let's go! Kajaaa!    ****************************************************************************************   JI CHANG WOOK  P.O.V   I can feel the sun, the heat invades my space and it makes me feel warm and good inside. Finally spring has come... I woke up slowly and felt the sweetness of the sun... finally after 6 months of freeze and cold, I can finally head out again and breathe. 

"Pano ya, can you see the sky? It's spring right? Should we go out today?"

Pano(who is his dog) answered by a joyful "Wouaf, wouaf!" 

I smiled, even though that life is tough, I am grateful that I can still feel the breeze of the air and feel the nature. I may be blind but I can still live my life. The worst part is when I want to go outside during winter, I can't go because my body can't stand it due to a scar that I have in my brain, hopefully today I can go out and enjoy with Pano as the temperature is warm. 

"Chang Wook! Long time no see dude!"

I knew who it was of course, it's my best friend Hong Jonghyun. I turned around and sat next to him in the sofa.

Jonghyun:"Hey, how do you know where I was?"

"Everytime you sit there pabo"

"Haha! You know everything gosh! Wow, your house is still clean! How do you clean it?"

"I have hands and I basically know where are the products cauz there are always at the same place, so it's easier"

"Oh that's how it works, I see"

"I guess that the son of the chaiman doesn't even know these basic things haha"

"Well yeah... didn't learn how to do these stuffs dude, so what's up with you? Today is spring so are you going out? I feel so b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter