When the doors were closed

You Are The One Thing I Am Living For

As the car started to move, some kind of comfortable silence gathered around them. Everyone was quite after an another tiring performance and seemed to be lost in their own heads. The streets were empty outside, even when the car windows were closed he felt the coldness of the winter wind. He was lost in his thoughts too. So he didn't notice the car reached their dorm building while everyone accept sleeping Taehyung and Yoongi started to move. 

Stepping outside he let out a sigh in the winter air. He was right, winter nights were always filled with cold breeze. But it didn't actually bother him because winter nights were always his favorite. He really loved the way the cold nights passed.

"Jungkookie." 

Someone called his name but that someone received nothing but a slight humming.

"Jeon Jungkookie !" 

Someone called him again and this time that someone received a questioning look from him as he noticed he was walking towards the opposite direction. Maybe that's why Jimin was trying to call him.

"Please come here." Jimin requested.

Using his feets he tried to make his way towards Jimin. The while he was passing the said person he noticed that the hyungs were already gone.

" Please take your boyfriend with you."

"But hyung..."

"Last time Tae almost kissed me thinking that It was you and it was the last time I carried him. I'm out of this."

His hyung handed him the car keys which was already parked , all he needed to do was to take Taehyung to back to dorm which was not a very sweet thing. Not even for him. Because when he tried to wake him up, all he received was a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.

"Tell Namjoon hyung to switch rooms I wanna sleep with you !" He said while falling asleep again on the blue covered seat of the car.

"You will sleep with me Tae." He tried to wake him up.

"But we have go to our room right ? Let us go upstairs." 

"Kookie sleep with me here."

"Hyung I will sleep with you but not here."

"Bad kookie, doesn't love me anymore."

Jungkook let out another sigh in the winter air as he used his hands to pick up the sleeping Taehyung. He held him with his hands while Taehyung didn't mind to place his arms around the younger's neck. The sleeping latter was cold, but before even realising that Jungkook reached the dorm and started moving towards his bedroom.

"Look at them ! How Taehyung is safe in Jungkookie's arms." Yoongi was the first person to greet them as the said person was awake and sending deathly glares towards the person next to him.

"But hyung I kissed you to wake you up."

"I will kill you Jung Hoseok if you tried to kiss me again!"

"Well that's kinda impossible for him you know." He heard Seokjin from behind.

"Besides he requested me to switch rooms today."

The voice went lighter as he stepped into his shared room and he caught Namjoon taking off his pillows. The older passed him giving him a short smile. 

"Looks like I will end up dating Jin hyung someday because of this rooms switching."

"Don't worry hyung, you will look good together." He gave his roommate his cutest bunny smile to defend himself from Namjoon's 'Shut up' and headed towards the bed to put Taehyung there. Namjoon closed the doors after turning off some lights. He placed Taehyung with careful hands. And when he turned to find something on his phone he noticed some slight noise behind him.

"Jungkookie !" 

"Tae ? Awake already ?" He noticed a small smile on his lips. He heard someone's chuckles.

"For your kind information, I'm the person here who signed as an actor. Sleeping is just too easy."

All he saw was Taehyung giggling and the latter was completely awake. And all Taehyung saw was Jungkook looking at him with complete confusion.

"What ? I just acted that I was sleeping."

"Why hyung ?" He didn't find anything better to react.

"Well, It's kind of cute when you talk with the sleeping me. You're so adorable !"

"I'm not adorable hyung Ew !"

Taehyung brust into laugh while Jungkook noticed he was smiling too. This hyung was always weird which was not a new thing but the way he always shows his weirdness was just another reason for him to love him. So he didn't mind smiling even when he lost his last energies holding this laughing person.

"Hey kookie you said we're sleeping together." 

"Kookie is angry with you. My hands are aching holding you all the way." He tried to show a fake upset face.

"Well in that case...." The older stood and walked towards the corner he was standing. "...I have to do the same."

Without giving Jungkook a chance to answer he held him in his arms just like Jungkook did before. He walked towards the bed holding a terrified Jungkook and placed him carefully Just like he did.

"What was that for ?"

"Equal-Equal."

"Hyung you are impossible." He faked a sigh.

"Now just shut up and let me cuddle my boyfriend."

Jungkook was too tried to argue, So he ended up lying beside Taehyung while the older held him in his arms like a teddy bear. He tried to lean down and Jungkook leaning up at the same time let them taste their lips for some while. Though they were about same height but somehow Taehyung found a way to fit in the younger's arms.

"Is my kookie tired after long practices and concerts ?"

"Kookie is strong enough !" .

"Hyung is sorry that he couldn't give you much time during this busy life"

"Distance isn't an issue....because It the end I have you."