When The lights were off

You Are The One Thing I Am Living For

Someone with dark brown hair was standing in front of the Stage Entrance. Loud screams and cheers were coming from the other side of the door, Though he was a bit far away from that door but still he heard the screams coming from the crowd in front of the stage. He was in the back stage corridor, and the corridor was filled with another performers, but only the person staring at the stage entrance door caught his eye.

As he decided to make his way towards the person, and as he started to move his feets, someone stopped him using one of his hands. Almost immediately removing his hand  He bowed gently.

"Good evening, Sunbaenim."

"Good evening, Hanbin-sshi." He said as he gave the iKON leader a warm smile.

"Sorry to disturb you, Hyung. But I really wanted to congratulate you guys for your recent success." 

"Thank you for your compliments."

"No problem, hyung. All the best for tonight."

"All the best to you too."

The two idols passed each other while he looked towards the person he wanted to reach. The person was still standing there, staring at the door in front of him. And as he stood beside the person, the person noticed carefully.

"Why the so called Golden Maknae is so nervous that he have to stare at the stage entrance with such big eyes?"

"I am not nervous, hyung."

"Come on Jungkook-ah. I know it's your habit to stare at the stage while you're nervous before our performance." He said with a teasing voice while he placed one of his arms around him.

"Maybe you are the so called Golden Maknae but you have to remember that you're still my baby." He laughed.

Jungkook smiled too. Sure, Maybe he was one of the most successful idols in the industry, Maybe they all were, but still all of them needed Seokjin's arms around them to assure themselves that everything was okay. And finding his hyungs arms around him he felt that too. 

"Thanks hyung."

"Thanks is not enough to get the pies I made because Jiminie already told me I'm looking handsome today." His hyung said with a blank face while giving him a smile. This was Seokjin hyung, and Seokjin hyung is Seokjin hyung.So he decided to give back the smile and leave for the green room where maybe he can find the other members. Seokjin was right, even after all these days of being an idol he still feels nervous before their every performance, and he needed to forget that by Hoseok's jokes or Yoongi's glares. Soon He left his hyung where he was standing before.

" I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU KIM TAEHYUNGIE !"

He found that one of his hyung was screaming without entering the room. Clearly It was Hoseok, screaming again. He entered the room and noticed Hoseok with a fake angry face running around the room to catch the jumping Taehyung who was holding his hyung's phone. Maybe Hoseok was checking something private and as usual Taehyung decided to check that too.

"Jungkookie Catch !" He threw the IPhone towards him and without waiting Jungkook caught that. He saw Hoseok was staring at him now and suddenly he noticed he was running around the room Just like before Taehyung did.

"SWEAR TO GOD I WILL KILL YOU JEON JUNGKOOKIE !"

He turned his head for a while to check how far Hoseok was and suddenly fell over the tallest person of the group. Both of them landed on the ground while Hoseok got his phone from Jungkook's right hand and The three heard the noises of laughing around them.

" Thank you Namjoon-ah." Hoseok said helping the leader to stand on his feet.

" What was that ?" Namjoon was clearly confused and Taehyung tried to explain.

" Usual stuff hyung. Nothing much."

"Usual stuff right ?!" Jimin gave him a punch in his arm while Taehyung pouted. And none of them in the room accept Yoongi noticed that it was almost the time of their performance and the group which was performing before them just accepting the claps from the crowd. So he decided to move towards the stage grabbing his blazer.

"Next up- BTS !" They heard the hosts screamed and the ARMY bombs started to light up. Namjoon looked at the other members before the five of them rushed towards the stage entrance and met Seokjin and Yoongi, already ready into their positions. The other five took there microphones and stood at their own positions after cheering together.

"BANGTAN ! BANGTAN ! BANG- BANG TAN !" the seven boys screamed together and entered the stage, moving towards their individual places. The lights were off and soon they found out that they were ready,to give their fans another historical night.