Friends to lover

She's dreaming

 

Work brought us together. Something that I have never thought would happen before. Furthermore working in the same team allow us to interact more and get to know each other even more better.

 

At first we are just friends, but then looking at how friendly we are with one another, sometimes crossing the boundaries as friends, people start to notice and thought that we are together like a couple but then when we said no, they tried to push us to be together. We weren’t too keen into that at first but then slowly it worked, as he start to get closer to me, more intimate and constantly crossing the boundary of friends. For example i can just be sitting there on the floor with my legs stretch out, he would just walk over and sit 90 degree to my left and place his legs right on top of mine. Even though we did not say anything, or say straight out that we like each other but we can feel it. Our own feelings, how we are getting more and more attracted to one another and our relationships is slowly developing to be more than just friends.

 

One day, just like any other day, we were just going home after work but something that makes it different from any other day is that, recently we just got together, like a couple and we didn’t let anyone know yet. So as we are going home, and our company is really nice to provide for us company transport home. We board the bus and i wanted to sit at the back but then it is already occupied, so he lead me to another seat, just for two and sit down. I followed and once again his hand just conveniently put his arm on top of mine. Our hands just lay there, so close to holding hands but we did not. People around us start to notice and seeing from our behaviour, they knew ad they started cheering, making me look down in shyness.

 

We decided to get off earlier than intended to spend some time together before he send me home. We were just standing there at the traffic lights, waiting for our turn to go and I am just telling him that he is like a teddy bear, cute and cuddly.

 

“Do you want to see how cuddly this bear can go??” He said and he open his arms wide and I lean in and give him a hug and after a while I release him, but at the same time keep a hand around his waist while exclaiming that he is so cuddly. He smiled happily as the traffic light signal that it is time for us to go and we walk with our one hand on each other’s waists. Just then we see our friend and he looks really happy and exclaim, “You both are together?!!” and we nodded. He went Yes!! And the reason why is because he is one of them that really wishes that we would get together and now that they did, he is beyond happy. Maybe it isn’t such a bad thing for them to get together especially when so many people are actually rooting for them.

 


HI hi hi~~ I know it has been really long since my last update and that's because oddly i haven't been having much dreams lately. Which is not something that I face in the past maybe I have been too tired as there are so many things that needed to be done that I don't even have time to do what I want. Hopefully this phase will be over soon and wishing myself and everyone here all the best. Hopefully I will be able to update soon and I hope everyone can be patient and continue to give me love and support!! I have also change the title of this series to She's dreaming and yes using a song by EXO and the song is really nice~~ Everyone should check it out and this is so that people can find it easily~~ Thank you everyone and enjoy reading~~ :)))