BTS makes Baro look small

I Need U (Yep, the BTS song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No one's POV

"So.....I'm SeokJin, This pink hair guy is my boyfriend Namjoon, This Mint hair guy here is Yoongi, and that red head there with Sandeul is Taehyung." SeokJin said as the 4 'more matured' ones sat at the dinning table and 'chat' while the other two settle themselves in front the television with lots of snacks and drinks and start playing video games together.
"Thats it with the introduction for now. Now tell me... Why. Are. You. Here?" Yoongi raised an eyebrow in an intimidating way. "I mean look. Its been two years since Deullie Came to America, if you are here to apologise and bring him back, you should and would have came earlier. If you actually still have feelings for him.." He knew. Yoongi knew everything (except for the part). Sandeul have told him, when he noticed the necklace Baro gave him, which he no longer wear.

"I did came to apologise... But If Deul Doesn't want to come with me... I won't force him. I just wanted to explain-" Baro was cut off by Sandeul who was listening to the convosation instead of focusing on the game. "No need. What is there to explain? you played me like your toy and immediately left me for a girl. What is there to explain?!" Baro was stunned at Sandeul's outburst... His Deullie have changed so much in the two years.. and its all his fault.

"Thats not what its-" Baro was cut off again, this time by multiple voices.

"WHAT?! CHA BARO HOW DARE YOU!" SeokJin yelled. 
"Bastard." Nam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter