Finding Sandeul Part 1

I Need U (Yep, the BTS song)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baro POV

Two year have passed since Sandeul left, without me even having to explain to him. He just left, most probably heartbroken, especially after I took his first, and made promises that I can't even hold just to stay in the comfort of money, and I have to marry Jeon Jungmi, someone who I don't even love. We sleep on the same bed, but I never touched her, even after one year of marriage. I have betrayed Sandeul once. I will not do it again by touching this woman. The only person I will ever touch is Sandeul.

I have always wanted to divorce her, but She always threaten to make my family bankrupt and that my dad would disown me. But, what's the point she knows I don't love her.

Its Early December now, I looked at my old phone that still has Sandeul's picture, and smile. This time I decided I have to end this and go and find Sandeul. 

"Sign this. Get over with this and go find someone who actually loves you" I said throwing the papers at the makeup table while Jungmi was doing her makeup.
"You really wanna get Disow-" She was Cut off by my harsh words.
"Just sign it! Do I look like I ing care about me being disowned now that I'm old enough to open my own company and be rich on my own I don't need you, I don't need your family nor my owns, all I need is my Sandeul." I growl lowly making Jungmi flinch, and obliged.

That is how I'm here, in America trying to find Sandeul... 

Flashback

"Jinyoung-ah please! Tel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter