Birthday

Halloween Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Halloween Birthday
Two Shot story by trovaille

Halloween Birthday: Part 2 – Birthday

 

Seunghyun’s phone has been beeping even before the clock strikes 12 o’clock in the midnight. November 4, another year of celebration of his birthday and his fans other than his friends and family are greeting him through his only social media account, Instagram.

This year’s celebration is different from the past years, one is because it’s going to be his last celebration before he enters the mandatory military training camp for 2 years in the next 3 months and two is because he’s finally no longer part of the singles club.

In Youngbae’s words, “Hyung got a girl.” Well he did and it’s not just a girl, it’s a woman he’d admired for months before he confessed to her, despite of the fear of rejection, he took a leap to go beyond their friendship and here they are, 8 months together, still strong and going on.

They are still going slow, taking one step at a time and none of the public knows their status other than their friends and families. Thankfully, both sides approved their relationship and didn’t think they’re going to end up together under a couple category.

 

“Happy Birthday hyung!” Jiyong said as he enters Seunghyun’s hotel room followed by the other members and their staffs.

Seunghyun smiles. “Thank you.”

The room filled with laughter and clinks of glasses just a few moments since the crowd entered the room. Jiyong sits beside him while handing a champagne glass. “She greeted you?”

“Thanks. Yeah she did, she called an hour ago.”

“When is she arriving?”

Seunghyun takes a small sip with eyes looking at the noisy Seungri. “Later at night or the next day.”

“I see. But at least she’ll be here. Don’t worry I got your back when it’s time for you to go out with her.”

Seunghyun smiles gratefully. “Thanks, owe you a lot.”

Jiyong then pats his shoulder before he stands up to take another glass. “It’s the first time after a long one since we’ve seen you this happy. We got your back.”

Seunghyun raises his glass while smiling. “Thanks, dongsaeng.”

 

The small get together and celebration ended after two hours, all of them decided to call it a day after a long and tiring rehearsals. Seunghyun is just about to turn the lights off when he heard a knock. With a frown mixed with confusion, Seunghyun walks to the door and looks at the peep hole only to see a smiling and waving Tiffany.

The exhaustion and drowsiness are all gone as he excitedly opens the door, letting his girlfriend in after a short ‘Hello’ and engulfs the woman into a hug.

“Happy Birthday.” Tiffany whispers while hugging the man she’d missed.

Seunghyun smiles as he releases the woman. “Thank you. I thought you’re going to be here either later or tomorrow?”

Tiffany smiles. “Took a late flight to avoid the media.”

“Gimpo?”

“You got it right.”

Seunghyun chuckles and leads the woman into the main flat of the room. “Where are your things though?”

“In the other room across your own, Jiyong oppa helped me with the booking.” A wink after that, their fingers are now interlacing each other.

“I seriously owe him a lot now. You missed the short celebration though.”

Tiffany shrugs, scanning the man’s night outfit before chuckling. “It’s fine, I purposely missed it and I swear why do you still wear pajamas. Age, oppa.”

“Yah, age doesn’t matter in pajamas.”

She snickers. “Yeah? Or you just don’t like dressing parallel to your age?”

He groans. “Just put that talkative mouth against my own.”

Tiffany laughs at that before she wraps both of her arms around the man’s neck while staring at his eyes, his arms automatically circling around her torso. “Why are you whining?”

“Why are you questioning?”

“Why are you so demanding?”

“Why can’t you just kiss me?”

Another laugh from the woman when she saw his serious expression. “This old man.”

Pulling the man’s head closer to her own by her hands, Seunghyun couldn’t stand the teasing any longer so he instigate the kiss. Just like their previous kisses, it’s slow, long and passionate until driven by both excitement and admiration, their pace starts increasing. The tugs are hard, the brushes of their own tongues are going anywhere it could go and both of their hands are moving to places.

Tiffany’s hands are separated, one is clutching the hair at back of his head and the other one is sliding along his shoulder. Seunghyun’s hands are all over her back, the gestures are so gentle and slow like they’re admiring her features as it go up and down.

The kiss transitions back to the pace they had earlier before they pulled away, head spinning and heaving.

“You need to sleep now.” He said after recovering.

Tiffany smiles. “Hm. Happy Birthday oppa.”

Seunghyun smiles, leans in for a quick peck on her lips. “Thanks. I’ll send you out.”

Fingers are interlacing together once again, Seunghyun stops in front of her door while the woman is unlocking it. Tiffany turns around, smiling at the man who’s also smiling at her. “Good night. I’ll see you tomorrow? Later, I mean.”

“Definitely. Wanna have breakfast together?”

“I would love that. Your room or mine?”

“Mine. Let’s say 8?”

“Sounds good. 8 it is.”

“Nice. Now, go.”

“You have to let go of my hand first.”

“Oh.” Seunghyun grins before he lets go of her hand. “Sorry. Good Night, Fany.”

Tiffany chuckles, opens the door and gets in. “Good Night, oppa.”

Seunghyun smiles and waits for her to close the door before he retreats back to his own with a smile spreading across his lips, heart’s beating in full excitement for later.

 

 

***

 

 

Just like they’ve planned, Seunghyun and Tiffany had their breakfast together inside his room. Of course the others knew about it and gave them all day to hang out and celebrate the birthday of the oldest member with the woman he’s dating.

The breakfast lasted for an hour before they head out to start their day. Since their first destination is in Kawagoe, a 2 hour journey by train and bus, located in Saitama, they had to start early. They wore clothes enough to not attract any Japanese or foreign people that could or might possibly notice them, after all the cold breeze of winter helps them with the selection of the clothes they could wear.

Seunghyun pays for their tickets, ignoring the curious stares from the other people around them. Tiffany chose the end section of the train where passengers rarely occupy as one of their precautions from getting noticed.

Seunghyun interlaces their fingers after they’ve settled down. “I’ll wake you up when we’re there. Catch some nap.”

“Hm.”

Tiffany yawns and immediately settles her head on his shoulder, receiving a soft peck on her forehead and an arm being wrapped around her shoulders in return. Seunghyun didn’t sleep during the entire trip just to make sure the woman in his arm is still sleeping comfortably. He wakes her up after the announcement of their arrival in Kawagoe Station.

Tiffany smiles upon receiving a soft peck on her forehead after she opens both of her eyes.

“Good Morning, again.” He said.

“Good Morning. Let’s get going.”

They ride a bus to Kurazukuri Street where the Edo period buildings are still intact and preserved that attracts tourists which gives off a traditional feel. With hands and fingers still locking and lacing against each other, they stroll off the sidewalks of the street while casually entering small buildings like art and souvenir shops lead by Tiffany.

She knows how keen the man is when it comes to antiques and art collections so they head there first. The glistening of the man’s eyes with full of excitement upon entering an art shop made Tiffany’s decision worth taking. They stroll inside the establishment eyeing different paintings and sculptures with fingers interlacing each other, Seunghyun discusses his knowledge behind the paintings that he sees which painters are those he’d met before to the woman who’s beyond willing to know the other field that her boyfriend is part in.

They didn’t buy anything in that art shop other than a stylish keychains of their zodiac signs which the designs are recommended by Seunghyun. They visit another shop which sells souvenir items of the district. This time, Tiffany picks all the crafts she’d chosen for them.

 

“Oppa.” She said while eyeing a pair of jewelry behind the glass.

“Hm?” Seunghyun replied while looking at the piece of little handcrafts placed in a shelf behind the counter.

“I think we need something coupled.”

Seunghyun turns his head to her and follows her line of sight. “Oh.” A smile spreads out across his lips upon seeing the jewelry. It’s a pair of silver finger bands, a ring. “And you chose that?”

Tiffany blushes and refuses to look up. “Yeah. Too much?”

“I don’t think so. I’ve been planning to buy a pair of that for us.”

That finally made her look up. “Really?”

“Yeah.” Seunghyun then calls the attention of a staff and asks her to take the rings Tiffany had chosen. “Is personal engraving allowed here?” he said in Japanese.

The old woman smiles politely while nodding. “Yes we do have that. My husband could do that. Anything specific to put in here for these beautiful and handsome couple?”

Both of them smile, partly because of the ‘couple’ and the other one is because they’re sure the woman doesn’t recognize them. Seunghyun looks at Tiffany once again and gives her a go signal to have the freedom of deciding what they should have in the ring.

Tiffany takes the pen and paper as Seunghyun lets her hand go so she could write properly. Tiffany writes ‘MS-11’ and ‘ST-11’ before she tells the woman the correct ring order of the writings.

“MS-11 for the big ring and ST-11 for the small ring, is that fine?”

The old woman smiles. “Of course, dear. I’ll tell my husband about it. It’ll take for about 30-45 minutes, are you going to wait for it?” she said while taking the rings and the paper.

“We will. Thank you so much.” Seunghyun said with a smile while Tiffany holds his hand again.

“Okay. You can take a sit in our waiting area. Thank you.” She said and takes a quick head bow before getting inside the ‘staff only’ area.

“MS and ST huh?” Seunghyun said once they’ve finally settled down on the chairs.

Tiffany grins. “Yes, ring a bell?”

“Miyoung Stephanie and Seunghyun Tabi. Is the bell ringing the right guess?”

“Uh huh. You got it right mister. Too obvious?”

“Not really and besides the engraved words are going to be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter