a guardian angel

As the snow falls

“Sometimes, you do things and you do them not because you're thinking but because you're feeling. Because you're feeling too much. And you can't always control the things you do when you're feeling too much.” 

"Hyunmi!"

"Hyunmi snap out of your book coma and pay attention to me!" 

A loud smack could be heard through the classroom as one student slapped another student with a fine copy of the school's math book. The student that was punched rose to her feet with a frown on her face, yanked the book out of the student's hand and slapped her right back with the math book. 

"What was that for Nana? Can't you see I was reading?" The girl named Hyunmi by her parents at birth folded her arms and glared at her friend.

"Oh did you? I wouldn't notice with you squealing and mumbling for yourself for the past 30 minutes with your nose stuck in that very book" Hyunmi was about to interrupt when Nana put her hand over Hyunmi's mouth. "No you're not allowed to speak, here I am telling you about my very problems with Seunghyun and your just ignoring me like I was one of your classmates!" Nana's hand was removed and Hyunmi looked at her with a skeptic look "You know that you are my classmate don't you?" The other girl stamped her foot in frustration "That's not what I meant!"

"Now now girls no fighting, sit down and be quiet or would you rather be continuing your fighting while running laps around school?" A stern voice was heard from the front of the classroom. The voice belonged to no other than the feared math and gym teacher Mr Song. Myth has it that he once made a student run laps around school from sundown to sunrise, making the student in need of medical care because of exhaustion. 

The girl became stiff as cardboard when she heard the alarming voice and quickly sat down on their seats located in the middle of the classroom,  and with that Mr terror started his lecture. 

"As you kids may see the days are getting colder and colder, winter is approaching and all those wonderful winter homework will be assigned" groans filled the room. 

"The other teachers" Mr Song sighed and placed his hands on the brown desk in front of him "says that there's too much bullying on this school and that the only way you converse with your nonexistent group of friends is over those bloody smartphones. So we have started something called the 'guardian angel project' we have assigned you one student on this school to be the guardian angel of." He reached down under his desk and placed a box on the desk. "Here are all the names that are assigned for this class so you will come up here to pick one. What you make of being a guardian angel is up to you. Help them, befriend them or give them gifts for all I care. One more thing this is supposed to be a secret so no telling who your student is." Mr Song opened the box and stepped aside, gesturing the students to come forward.

All the students stood up and one after one walked up to the box to pick a piece of paper.

"Oh Hyunmi what if I get the school's hottie as my guardian angel? That would be heavenly~" Nana sighed dreamily as she clasped her hands together and looked into the distance. Hyunmi just giggled at her boy crazy friend.

"Wouldn't Seunghyun be upset then?" asked Hyunmi with a smug look on her face, snapping Nana out of her daydream.

"Well..umm yes but if you would have listened to me before you would hear me talking about how he has one too many girl friends so he deserves that"

Hyunmi shook her head "whatever you say, you're the expert" Nana looked proudly at her friend "i know you're love experience is like a ghost, nonexistent" "haha very funny".

The girls were up next. Hyunmi closed her eyes and reached into the box, please don't give me someone i don't know please. she opened her piece of paper and read the text in confusion. who the heck was Jeon Jungkook? 

"Hey Nana.." she whispered "who's Jeon Jungkook?"

Her friend's eyes became the shape of saucers and Hyunmi knew she had to act fast before her friend would shout out the name in front of the whole class.

"YOU'RE JE-" Hyunmi slapped her hand over Nana's mouth in order to shut her up and dragged her furiously out of the classroom.

"Mr Song, i'm going to the bathroom" she didn't even hear her teacher's answer before she shut the door and let her hand go of Nana's mouth.

"You're Jeon Jungkook's guardian angel? Talk about jackpot" squealed Nana in delight.

"Who is this Jeon Jungkook guy anyway?"

"WHAT?! you don't know who Jeon Jungkook is? I thought you were more observant than this"

"Tell me then!" 

"Jeon Jungkook; the really good looking boy who goes the same year as us, he got arms you could die for, a beautiful smile and works at a cafe in town as a barista with his finneee looking friends. Single what I know of, he's really bad at talking to girls so he may be gay he may not be but gurl your in for a hell of a ride"

Dumbledore please save me


here's the first chapter...erghmm do you like it? do you hate it?

this is like the prologue and i will write in first person pov after this it's just i like to write the first chapter in third person idk why but i just do...

give me feedback or just what you thought of it in the comment section below??