Meeting

Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

"Hey Ji," Soohyuk yawned as we read through our lines. "Aren't you tired? We've been reading the same lines over and over again for 3 hours and even skipped our break!"

I didn't pay attention to the lazy person I somehow call a friend, I need to memorize this single line perfectly! Or else the director or Ms. Lee or Mr. Song might get mad at me. I just can't afford that to happen!

"One must come to serve another, the other must come to control the weaker," I muttered that line over and over again, trying to capture the emotion in the scene. "If the weaker controls the server—"

"Ji!" Soohyuk snapped. My script was ripped from my hands and I blearily looked up to Soohyuk's blazing eyes. "Take a break." He roughly pulled me from the bench we were sitting on and pushed me to the exit of the studio. I stumbled over my dead feet and just tried to concentrate on the next part of the script.

"If the weaker controls the server, the conqueror—" A rough hand slapped me awake. "What the heck Soo!" I immediately started putting my hand up to defend my beautiful face. "Augh, Soo! You made me forget my lines again!"

Soohyuk grinned at me, without an apology ready at hand. I growled loudly, loud enough to catch the attention of Ms. Lee. She looked over to us, momentarily stopping her conversation with the director, and narrowed her thick lined eyes. I waved a 'Hello' at her, my heart thumping loudly, but Soohyuk ruined the moment by rubbing my head and ruining my perfect hair. Ms. Lee rolled her eyes and turned around to the director again.

I slowly turned to Soohyuk, who was grinning like a hyena. "Don't. Touch. My. Hair. Ever. Again." I gritted my teeth and stormed out of the studio. Or at least I tried to.

A thick hand grabbed my shoulder and made me stumble slightly. "Hey." A familiar voice wafted into my ears. "I—uh, need help with something."

I smiled fakely, "Oh, hello Mino. What do you need help with your great highness?" His dark eyes met mine, I briefly wondered how he got such a high job with his dark skin, and he started crying,.

"What's wrong?" I was so bewildered, I just hugged him tightly, god why was he so tall, and patted his back. "There there, what's the problem? I'll help you."

Mino looked up with his red eyes and sniffling nose. "Your best friend is Dong Youngbae? Or Taeyang?" The superstar of Korea. Yes, I know of of course.

"Yeah, I know him. What about him?" Oops, my tone was too harsh on this kid....aish! "I mean, uh, is there a complication between him and you?" Yeah, that's better.

Mino looked up down at me pitifully, his usual creepy eyes morphed into puppy ones. "I dated him for two months and am terribly in love with him, but he broke up with me and released the rumors to the news! I have to go into a news conference, but if Taeyang doesn't come too, only I would be put on the news as the 'gay idol'! You have to help me!"

I looked at Mino with uninterested eyes. "Well, it's your problem. You're famous and will one day have to come out. Why not today?" Mino stayed silent so I started to walk away. Why would I try to help someone like him?

"I'm scared."

Mino called out to me.

"I'm scared and I don't know what to do. I'm sorry I've been acting y to you, but I truly idolize you. Taeyang threatened our relationship if I didn't act harshly to you. But now that we broke up, it's no use. I'm scared what my parents will think of me, my sister, my friends, my manager, my fans. They'll probably think I'm disgusting."

I turned back to him to see Mino crying. Shizzz...I made the poor guy cry. I quickly ran to his umbrella next to the director and grabbed his rubber ducky. I brought to him and shoved it in front of his face.

"There there. Your duck is back," I cooed gently while patting his back. Mino sniffled and looked up at his duck. I shook his head. "Mino-yah. Cheer up!"

The usually cool actor stared at the duck and squealed loudly. "Rapper ducky! I knew you would help me out! Come one, tell me some ideas on how to get myself out of this scandal." He cupped his ear to the duck and listened intently. "Uh huh. Uh huh. Yep. Good. Oooh. That's good. I'll do that." He looked up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter