Beginning

Secret Garden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungri POV

Waking up to the sound of birds might be someone's perfect way to wake up, but if those birds were crows cawing nastily through my window, it might as well be hell. So waking up to the sound of birds was not as pleasant as most people make it out to be. 

According to my logic then, I woke up in hell, which is a pretty accurate guess of my life.

I woke up, stretching my arms while yawning at the same time, not really caring what time it was even though I was 99.9% sure I was late to work. Yes, you could say I am a bit of a lazy person.

I walked downstairs, wanting to watch the news while making my maids cook breakfast for me. But unfortunately for them, and me, they weren't bustling in the kitchen like they always do. In the kitchen, there is a button for me to summon my maids whenever I want to so I clicked the button.

They never came the time I wanted them to! Should I fire them? 

"You stupid good for nothing idiotic women!" I yelled through the speaker. "Come this instance or else I'll fire you idiots!"

A timid, "Yes sir," came through and it made me feel slightly guilty. Afterall, because they had to clean up the party last night, they probably didn't get much sleep...but who cares? They are maids and that is their job, I shouldn't be caring how much sleep they get. Or should I?

I the TV, lazily flipping through the channels. I finally turned to weather channel, because I wanted to see if I can fly my helicopter through town instead of going to work. Yes, I hate work that much.

"And so Seoul is going to have a heavy rainfall today, kekeke." The announcer giggled while turning her back to the camera.

 I rolled my eyes, what the heck was this lady saying? Just say if today is going to be sunny or rainy! Damn you woman! You're horrible at this job!

Before I could turn off the TV though, the woman turned her body to the camera (finally!) and winked disgustingly. "You'll have a great time today Lee Seungri!"

...?

"Ewwww! She winked at me!"

 

Jiyong's POV

I stepped onto the top of the building, my arms outstretched. I heard gun shots coming up to me, wanting to kill me at any moment.

Closing my eyes, I quickly jumped off, relishing the feeling of the air whisking past me.

I landed softly, on a man, and quickly disarmed him with my quick speed. I grabbed his weapons and quickly blocked the bullet that was about to go through my head.

, , that thing was about to hit me in the head; should I jump or duck...?

The moment stopped when a loud voice yelled, "CUT! OKAY!" 

But the stunt actor didn't stop swiveling his plastic sword in the air and hit me in the chest, knocking the wind out of me.

"You, you b*stard! That hurt!" I yelled with my hands waving in the air. Byunhae, the horrible person who hit me, just smiled and lent me a hand,

"You're lucky you're a boy or else that would have hurt as h*ll."

Grrr....

The director didn't pay attention to my distress and turned to the person screaming and pulling his air out. "Mino, calm down, you did well. Did you like the last scene?" 

Song Mino, an arrogant actor with a disgusting personality, turned his nose up into the air and walked away leaving the director panicked.

"Song Mino! Please! Did you like the last scene...?"

I looked upon them, disgusted at how 'nice' the director was acting to that good for nothing b*tch.

Sighing, I turned around to change out of the skimpy weird clothes to change into my swaggy ones, when I heard someone call my name.

"Jiyong!"

"Yes ma'am!"

I stood at attention as the head director walked up to me. It was Lee Chaerin, aka the baddest female. She is the best out of the best stunt actors and almost every action movie tries to recruit her, wanting her to act any part out. Even if she just had to punch someone in the background. I'm so glad to be under her helping hand and her stunt acting school. She's beautiful, though not my type, and hasn't dated anyone in her entire life. I couldn't believe it until I learned that it wasn't the men's fault, it was her's. Through my years of learning with her, I have learned three things that make Lee Chaerin undateable. 1) she doesn't love anyone that didn't work hard for their success. 2) she will kill you kick your a** is you call her girly. 3) she just doesn't love anybody romantically. 

I had respected for her for long, and have stayed under her control for so long, she finally appointed me as the vice head director. Though rising to such a high place was a nice change, I had to work twice as hard to be as good as anybody out there. The movie industry is a cruel place, one day you could be the lead actor, the next day you just become an extra. If I hadn't met Chaerin, I wouldn't have survived.

"Yes!" I said as she approached me, her menacing thick eyeliner still unnerving

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter