Final.

Speechless Love

 

MINHO's POV

 

Since that, we always walk to our house. We've been best friend because of that. Share some strories. Share some laughter. Share some feelings. I never have some friends, only Yumi. Every after class, we walk together. In lunch, we ate together. We play each other at the park in front of their house with the other children. And. . .and. . .and. . .and. . . and. . .and. . .and. . .I realized something. I fell in love with my best friend. Not only as a friend or best friend. More than that. I think now is the best day to confess to her. It is Sunday, usually, no chldren play at the park.

 

YUMI's POV[Same time as Minho's POV]

 

It's been a month we became best friends. But, I love him more than being his best friend. I think this is the right time to confess to him. I start to write a letter for him. I have a plan but it is a secret for a while. Suddenly, I heard a knock on MY door. I open the door and saw Minho. Minho. Here we go again, my heart. . . . stop beating like that! And my cheeks! STOP BLUSHING LIKE A RED TOMATO! MY CHEEKS ARE GRILLING, YEAH IT'S SO BURINING RIGHT NOW. GRILLIED TOMATO! CAN YOU CALL SOME FIREMAN BECUASE I'M BURNING HERE! AND. . .AND. . .AND. . .CAN YOU PUT ME IN A BIG FREEZER? CAUSE I'M MELTING WITH HIS LOOKS! CAN YOU?! [A/N: HELP HER!] Oh! Kk. . .back to reality.

Minho: Hey Yumi!Good Morning!

He kiss my cheeks and I got shock! I touch my "GRILLED RED TOMATO" and it's burning like a hell yeah!

Minho: It is bad if I kiss my best friend's cheeks?

Yeah, he's right. -____________-" I shook my head.

Minho: Uhmmm, Yumi, can you come to park later? I will wait there.

HELL YEAH! OF COURSE!

I nodded in happiness while smiling like an idiot at him. I quickly take a bath and change my clothes. I quickly finish my letter to him. I quickly went to park/playground. I saw him there, waiting, and playing in a swing. I tap him at his shoulder.

Minho: There you are!

I take the empty swing.

Akward moment. -_____-" There are no kids playing -_________-"

I think it is the time to confess to him.

I take out my note, I wrote there "I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU" I unfold my note and show to him. At the same time, he also said "I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU"

Minho: You first. Ladies first.

I sigh in defeat. I took some air. I inhale and exhale deeply. I give him my letter.

 

MINHO's POV

She gave me a letter. It writes there "OPEN THIS, WHEN I'M AT MY HOME". I notice Yumi already left. She always trick me like that. I'm excited with nervous. In other words, MIXED EMOTIONS. I open her letter, there are many doodles of hearts. I read the letter.

Dear Minho,

                    It's been a month snce we started like this. We become best friends. The time  I sketch your face, I realized that you are so handsome. Minho, thanks for understanding every problem I share to you. Especially, my problems about my speaking. You know, speechless, mute. Minho, thank you for all. I really enjoy every time I'm with you. I feel safe with you. You are my best friend forever. But Minho, whenever I see you, my heart become faster. My cheeks become "GRILLED TOMATO" and I'm nervous to say this to you. Minho. . .I . . .LOVE. . .YOU! not only being your best friend but more than that. I LOVE YOU MINHO! YAH! I'm asking

If you have the same feeling as mine?

If you love me?

If you accept my problems, if I'm speechless, will you love me too?

But it's okay if you don't have the feelings as mine. I will understand it.

Love, your best friend,

Yumi

NOBODY's POV

Minho read the ltter while smiling. He never thought that the girl he likes, is liking him too. He accept her even if she's speechless. He quickly stood up from the swing and run through her house. He knock on the door. The door opens and he saw Yumi looking down while crying. She don't know what is Minho's feeling towards her. Minho quickly hugged her and he kissed her lips. He pulled it back and wipe her tears. Suddenly, the tears of pain change to tears of happiness and she smile. She hugged Minho. 

Minho: Yah! Park Yumi, yes, I accept you no matter what, even if you are speechless.

Minho pulled the embrace and he kneeled down. Yumi got shocked, she don't know what will Minho do.

Minho: Park Yumi, I accept you and will you be my girl?

Suddenly, tears are coming down from Yumi's eyes. She smile and nodded to his best friend's proposal. Minho suddenly embrace her and spin her around. He also jumping like a crazy.

Minho: SARANGHAE PARK YUMI!

She take out some paper.

"CHOI MINHO. . .SARANGHAE. . .FOREVER!"

 

END

Keke~ My first story just ended right now.

So, my readers. Your comment and subscribers are like gifts to me.

Like, CHRISTMAS GIFT.

=)

 

My story doesn't much beautiful than other, neh?

Nov.13.2o1o-Dec.27.2o1o