First Day

Speechless Love

I woke up in the morning. Just in time. Classes started again.  -.-" In school, I do not have any friends. In school, many couples are hanging around instead of studying. But, in other way of this, I love my school. I have learned many things. Ok! Enough saying about school. After I fix my bed, I take my bath and wear my uniform. Then just after that, I eat my breakfast that my mom left me before she left our home for her work. My last step is to lock all the doors and make sure all windows are closed. I closed the door and walk through my school. I only walk for my school at the same time, I'am having my exercises. I arrived my school just in time. I wave and bow to the person I know as a sign of a greetings, and becuase I can not speak, I only do that to them. As I walk through my way to our classroom, I bumped on someone.

I just made an "O" face.

"Are you alright?" I knew it was a boy because of his voice. I looked up and I was alright, his face is so adorable. He has flaming charisma. He lend his hand to me.

I nodded to him. I stand up but rejected his hands.

"Oh, good to know that you are alright. I'm sorry to bumped on to you" He said to me

"Hmmm!" That is all I can say while nodding.

"Can I ask you some question?" He asked me. 

I nodded and take out my pad and my ballpen.

"Uhmmm. Where is the principal's office? If it is ok, can you take me there?" 

I nodded and take back my pad and ballpen to my bag.

"But, by the way, what is your name?"  He asked me too

I take out again my pad and my ballpen.

I write down there, 'Park YuMi, yours?' 

"Choi Minho" He replied. Nice name

'Come, I will lead you there' I wrote in my pad.

 

MINHO's POV

Is this girl is mute? She is really beautiful but she is mute? Well, let see.

She is writing something in her pad.

'Are you new here?' was written in her pad.

"Yes" I answered. She made an "Oh" face.

'So you are here in principal's office' she write it again in her pad.

"Oh, thank you for directions" I bowed to her.

'You are welcome' She wrote it again in her pad. And bowed. 

She left. And I forgot to ask if she is mute but she left already. But I will ask her in other time, maybe next time, I will see her.

I talked with the principal and she told me that my first class is 4-a. I headed to 4-a class. I open the door, but it seems to be quiet. 

Next thing I see is they are having their classes. 

"You are Choi Minho right?" The teacher asked

YUMI's POV

"You are Choi Minho right?"

Choi Minho. Sounds familiar. Is he the boy I bumped with a while ago? I looked up to see if he is the boy a while ago, and OMO! I'm right. He is! He is looking at my direction, I looked behind, and I saw our nerd classmate. Is he is looking at me? Ehhh?! IDK!

"Yes Ma'am, I'm the new student" He said

"So, please take your seat behind Ms. Park Yumi. Yumi please raise your hand" Me? No, I'am mute but not deaf. I raised my right hand so he can see.

He is walking to his chair. While he is walking, he is smiling to me like an idiot. Until...he tripped! He tripped on our classmate's bag. Oh poor. He quickly stood up and clean his self. While walking towards his chair, his head are down. I think becuase of embarrassment. He reached his chair and take a seat. He looked at me and smiled.

"You are Park Yumi right?" He whispered. I nodded. I take out my note in case that he ask me some questions.

"Can I ask a question?" He asked me. I nodded

"Are you mute?" I looked down and slowly nodded.

"Owh. Ok"

Classes. I love my school but I hate discussion. Err :| Boring!

Many hours later

*RING!

Bell ranged! Yes! Time to go home~!

I walked my way to to our home. And today was a boring day. Hayy! I wish I can speak.

 

 

AUTHOR's NOTE: 

Here is the first chapter. Boring chapter. Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling, please excuse me. Keke~ This is my first fanfic. 

-THIS IS A TWO/THREE SHOTS ONLY-

Comments and Subscribes will make my day!

You can make me smile like this

^______________________________________________________________________^