Chapter 5 - Engagement party , First Kiss?

A Love that was never told!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update , i've been busy with school work aswell as not sure on how to write chapter 5 but in the end i finished it, so enjoy and sorry for it being a short chapter.

 

 

 

                                                                                      

 

It was the day of  the Engagement part were all the guest were all arriving while the boys were getting ready. Nether of the  boys were looking forward to tomorrow, in fact they were dreading it , well kai definitely was dreading it but D.O was a bit excited even though he shouldn't be.

 

“So how do i look” asked DO while looking at the mirror and fixing up his suit.

“You look amazing and handsome” replies Luhan has he helps D.O put on the white blouse, “You ready to go down stairs and meet all the guest”

D.O  nods his head and both boys head downstairs.

 

Meanwhile in another room..

“Do i have to go down stairs, can't you tell everyone i'm sick or something, Sehun” Kai whines as he is forced to put on his black blouse.

“Yes you do need to go cause after all this is your engagement party, and will you stop whining it really makes you looks like a five year old kid” sighs Sehun as he tries to help Kai put on his blouse but his having a bit of difficulty because Kai won't stop moving.

Sometimes Sehun looks like the mature one even though he is one year younger then Kai.

“Come on let's go down everyone will be waiting” Sehun says as he drags Kai down stairs.

 

Kai and Sehun were the last ones to arrive, as soon as they got into the room they were being swarmed by all of their friends and were thrown so many questions one after another before they could answer any of the questions themselves. Lucky Sehun and kai were called over by Kai’s mother.

“Thank god you arrived, i was starting to get worried” Ms Kim says looking at her son with the face of yeah i know you were of thinking ditching this party face.

“Son you look amazing just like your father, you too Sehun” Mr kim says as he winks at the boys.

“Dad stop you're embarrassing us “ Kai says while sighing

The party went really well D.O and Kia avoided each other throughout  the party, but fate had to bring the together.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter