Lunch Date?

A Love that was never told!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 4

 

DO and Luhan were shown to a table where there were two boys about the same age age them and one woman and man who looked like the boys parents. DO and Luhan slowly approached them. “Um pardon the intrusion are you Mr and Ms Kim” asked DO very polity and a bit too quietly that it made everyone jump even the two boys who were in a deep conversation. “Yes were are and who may you be” asked Ms Kim who looked at the boys with confusion. “I'm DO Kyungsoo and my friend Luhan, my mother told me that  i was supposed to come here to meet your son” replied DO.  

“Oh so you must be Ms Kyungsoo’s son please come and sit down, may i ask you where is your mother?” Ms Kim replied while asking DO and Luhan to sit down.

“I'm sorry my mother couldn’t make it, she had to go to work, so i brought my friend instead” explained DO who was so tense that he didn't even notice until Luhan nudged him giving the signal to relax.

“Oh i see well it’s not like we're never going to see her”said Mr Kim, “Anyways me and my wife will leave you boys to get to know each other, so bye darling.”

Ms Kim said as she followed her husband out of the restaurant. There was silence for 20minute, no one dared to talk first, but Sehun could see and feel that the tension in the room wasn't going to get any better. “So which school do you two go to?” asked Sehun even though Kai was kicking his leg trying to tell him to keep quiet but he just ignored it. Luhan could see that DO was to nervous to speak so he spoke instead. “I go to Sir Julian’s Academy for the gifted and DO works at a flower shop called we are one” replied Luhan who strangely looked really calm to DO.

“Wait, what, you go to the same school as me and Kai and i'm trying to not be rude but shouldn’t you be going to school instead of working at this age” asked Sehun who looked confused and surprised at the same time. Luhan kept nudging  DO to speak up so DO did. “Yes Luhan goes to the same school as you two, in fact yesterday you called Luhan names and humiliated him in front of the whole class, if you two remember that is, also i stopped going to school at 14  after my father left me and my family so i had to stop school and find a job to pay the fees for sending my younger brother to school  so he could learn and develop in the music department, also i had to  pay for my mums hospital bills when she came out of her coma” muttered DO who then ordered his and Luhan’s food. Kai looked shocked and spee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter