The play boy

A Love that was never told!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

Kai was just getting out of his car when he heard a familiar voice. "Hey bro what took you so long?" said the man standing next to the school gate."Hey Sehun and you know what takes me a long time to get here" replied Kai as they both went through the gates of the school. Kai was known as the playboy at school and Sehun was know as the cold prince. Both of them were really popular with both . Both boys go to a rich school called Yongedale Academy. Kai and Sehun are now in their eleventh year of their school, they are one of the oldest in the their year too. You could also say that Kais and Sehun basically rule the school cause no one dares to make them angry. It's a typical day for the both of them, they go to class do nothing, they have lunch then go back to doing nothing in class. Kai did whatever he wanted, got whatever he wanted. Sehun has been Kai's best friend is birth, they are like inseparable 'brothers' but the only difference is that Sehun doesn't really like to play around as much as Kai does so that’s why he's called the cold prince. Today January the 12th, was kai's and Sehun's birthday, they were finally turning 19. Usually on their birthdays  they would both  go to Kim's Residents ( kai's house) and receive gifts from Mr and Ms Kim, but what they both didn't know was that both of their lives were going to turn upside down from this day forth.

"Hey Sehun you're coming right, i mean over to my house" shouted Kai who was standing next to his car ( well his family's car). "of cause man , i mean i wouldn't miss your mother's cooking would i" replied Sehun as he jogged up to the car and got in. As soon as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter