Going out of the rain

Loved by RICHES

 

FLASHBACK:

 

Youngmin’s POV

 

Did I hear that correctly?  likes Jeongmin hyung? Oh no, knowing Jeongmin hyung, he can make any girl fall for him and one of them is my girlfriend. Tsk! Now I’m angry, first Kwangmin is my problem now it’s Jeongmin Hyung!

 

At 11PM, I still can’t sleep. My mind keeps saying that I’m angry. I’m furious. But why?! I can’t understand >.<

 

So I decided to talk to  privately.

I ran to her room and opened the door and saw  at the window trying to jump off it.

===================

 

*Still in Youngmin’s POV*

I gasped. What is she doing? Is she going to jump off?! Is she crazy?! We’re on the 3rd floor!

I ran towards her. I grabbed her right hand and threw her away from the window. After that, I closed the window and looked at her.

“What are you doing?!”

She didn’t answer my question and ran towards the window. She really is crazy! I ran towards her and caught her waist.

“Stop! What are you even thinking?! Are you out of your mind?” I said grabbing her left hand and grabbing her waist.

She was trying to shove and by using her right hand, she tries to punch me.

“Let goooo! I’m not crazy! Maybe you are! Just let go!”

“What? How dare you talk to me like that?! Remember, I brought you.”

“Ohhh. I’m so sorry.” She stops moving but when I let go of her left hand and waist. She quickly runs to the window again.

“Wait! You cheater!” I ran again. I catch her feet before she could reach the window again.

I feel relieved but when I looked at her, she was crying.

I looked at her but I didn’t let go of her arms.

 “…Now…*sobs*…It’s gone! Gone! If you just let me get *sobs*…get it *sobs*” sobs.

“What are you talking about? Gone?”

“The letter~ *sobs* It was given to me by oppa.”

I just looked at the window and headed towards her closet. Then it started to rain.

I took a jacket with me, 2 jacket. One for me and one for her. I wrapped her with the jacket and grabbed her hand while going down the stairs.

“*sobs* Where are we going? *sobs*” said.

“Just you wait.” When we reached the door I told that she’ll just wait here because it’s raining.

===========================

POV

Youngmin told me to wait for him. He grabbed an umbrella and ran outside. After some minutes the rain is getting heavy and heavier. I’m really worries about him. Although I don’t like him, I should try right? Is it a bad idea?

===========================

Youngmin POV

Ugh~ Wow. Having such a big mansion is really hard. The rain is getting heavy and heavier! The umbrella broke that’s why I’m shocking wet.

After an hour of searching, I found a paper. It was wet but I still can read the words behind it.

The letter:

, Happy15th Birthday! Hope you’ll keep this letter. I got no more money to buy you some gifts nor for us to celebrate but having you on my side, is the most important thing, right? I promise oppa will always be there for you. I’ll never leave your side and promise me you’ll never too. Remember~ Oppa loves you. Take care of yourself. Saranghaeyo little sister~. Love, Donghyun.”

I felt a pain in my heart when I read the letter. She’s not her real sister but why does Donghyun-hyung loves her? Loves her so much?! Ugh~ this is crazy. I was deeply thinking of both of them then suddenly a voice startled me.

“Youngmin.” I saw holding an umbrella having a shade for me.

“Here! Take that stupid letter!” I threw the paper to her and she smiled.

After that, I felt dizzy and then suddenly all I can see is all black.

==================

( ROOM)

Ugh~ I must have slept. I looked at the clock and it says it was already 5 AM. I looked at the room. This is not my room~ it’s ’s room. I sat up and saw her on her couch sleeping. She must have carried me here because her room was the closest.

Then, I found myself with pajamas. I wasn’t on my dress.

OMO. What the?! She undressed me?!

I removed the blanket around me and went to the couch. I was mad at her, why did she do that?

“Hey! Wake up!” I was shoving her. She rubbed her eyes cutely and asked.

“Wae? Classes start at 7:30.”

“Why am I with my pajamas?! You’re a girl yet a ert!”

“What are you saying? I wasn’t the one who undress you and put you on your pajamas. It was Kwangmin who did that. But he never help me to carry you to your room. He told me to sleep with you! Of course, I rejected it.

“Good thing! Or else you’ll get a punishment from me!”

“You always give me punishments.” She pouted.

“Hmptf. Do I?”

“Yes. You’re so bossy. You should have at least thank me for taking of you.”

“No. You should have thank me for finding your stupid letter.”

“It’s not stupid! It’s important!”

“Yes it is stupid.”

“HEY! What are you two arguing about? It’s morning already.” Kwangmin entered ’s room.

 “Oh. Mianhe. I’ll go down to help nanny prepare.” said.

“No. You stay here.” I said grabbing her arm.

“Kwangmin, get ready for school.” I added. Kwangmin went to his room.

“Now, you should be ready. Because you’ll see my hyungs in Boyfriend at school.” I said

“Yessss.” She said

“Now as your punishment, you will be the one who will carry my bag to school.”

“What?! Your bag? To school?”

“Yes. Well, I guess I should prepare now. Thanks for taking care of me last night. I’m glad I didn’t catch a cold.” I said walking out of the room.

===================

POV

“Aish~ I’m going to meet Boyfriend at school. Wonder who will they be?”

I ate my breakfast, take a bath and dressed my new uniform.

It looks like this:


korean-school-uniform.jpg

The driver drove the limo and as the limo stopped I was with the Jo Twins and heard screaming from the fan girls. They were glaring at me. Then suddenly, Youngmin wrapped his arms around my waist and said “Girlfriend, welcome to School of Performing Arts School Seoul” He smiled at me. Wow, this guy really is a great actor. I should be also. So I smiled at him and peck at his checks while holding his hand.

*************************************************************************8

Thank you dear readers, commentors and subscribers~ ^^

xxYuki: Thank you very much ^^ I'm not going to delete this. But I'm not sure. I think I'm ranning out of ideas. :(

haefany4eva: Hahaha. Yep. Jumping off the window on the 3rd floor. UPDATED <3

KwangWooYoung79BF: Thank you very much~ You don;t know how I love your support ^^ Yes. UPDATED <3

neeyarnee: Updated ^^ Thank you for saying its very interesting. Gomawo!

ElaineypieJoYoungmin: Dongsaeng~ I miss you! Yes. UPDATED <3

Authors note: Sorry if it's lame.