First day, First TROUBLE, First threat

Loved by RICHES

 

FLASHBACK

===================

POV

“Aish~ I’m going to meet Boyfriend at school. Wonder who will they be?”

I ate my breakfast, take a bath and dressed my new uniform.

The driver drove the limo and as the limo stopped I was with the Jo Twins and heard screaming from the fan girls. They were glaring at me. Then suddenly, Youngmin wrapped his arms around my waist and said “Girlfriend, welcome to School of Performing Arts School Seoul” He smiled at me. Wow, this guy really is a great actor. I should be also. So I smiled at him and peck at his checks while holding his hand.

===================

*Still at POV*

We reached the principal’s office. I feel somewhat… afraid… I could feel girls glaring at me but boys looking at me… like a ert. >.<

OMO. I hate this. >.<

Then, the principal gave me a smile and asked the Jo twins and me to have our seats.

, welcome to School of Performing Arts School Seoul. You belong to class 1-A, here is your schedule.” The principal handed me the list of my subjects and I bowed. We left the principal’s office and the Jo Twins walked me to my room. The teacher bowed at them and walked towards the class.

“Good luck. We will be going now. Good bye!” Kwangmin said cheerfully. And waved goodbye. While Youngmin gave a smirk and whisper on my ear.

“Goodbye. I love you. I’ll fetch you later. Have fun.” He peck a kiss on my cheeks and waved goodbye. For a second, my heartbeat was getting faster. I touch my chest and check if it is really pumping, and guess what? IT IS! Oh my gosh~ Stop it. Fight for it ! You said to yourself.

‘Youngmin said that he wouldn’t love you so don’t ever try to love him back’ I said to myself again.

, please come in.” the teacher said.

I slowly went inside the room and faced my classmates.

“Class, quiet please. We will have our new student. -shii, please introduce yourself to the class.”

“Anneyong~ imnida. I’m new here so please take care of me~”

The boys looked at me as they saw a princess came towards the room while the girls glared at me.

“Okay , you can seat beside Park Min Gi. Min Gi please raise your hand.”

A girl with long black hair raised her hand. I approach the girl and took an empty seat beside her. I didn’t try to talked to anyone in the classroom and listen to the teacher, after couple of hours, the ring rang and everyone was out of the classroom.

I was still arranging my things when I heard an angry voice from behind.

“Hey. You.”

“Uhm~ Ye-sss?”

“Mind if we girls talked to you?”

I followed the group of girls in our class, they carried me to the roof top and looked the door behind.

“What’s your relationship with Youngmin-oppa?! He told me to wait for him because he told me that he loves me! He told me that I’ll be his girlfriend.”

“What? He told you that he loves you?”

“Well-duuhhhh! He even kissed my neck!” I felt a sudden pain in my heart. I didn’t answer her but then the other girls got my hand and twisted my arms.

“Ouucch! It hurts! I didn’t do anything wrong to you.”

“Having your skin touch Youngmin-oppa is your sin!”

“What? I didn’t want to cling to him!”

“You better be! Because Youngmin-oppa is mine! Just get Kwangmin!”

“What?! NOOOOO!” The other girl who was grabbing me said.

 

I guess, they are pretty obsessed with the Jo Twins. Then I heard a voice coming from the locked door.

! Are you there? Hyung was crazy looking for you.”

“Kwang—“ I was cut off by the girl and punch me on my stomach.

“Shut up missy! Don’t ever tell this to anyone! Or you’ll get more of this.”

One of the girls gets her handkerchief and ties it on your mouth.

-shii?” Kwangmin asked.

=======================

Kwangmin’s POV

I swear I heard ’s voice. I feel that she is in trouble. But when I grabbed the doorknob, it was locked. I just went downstairs and try to find Youngmin hyung.

I saw him going to the rooftop- he was running. I didn’t know what just happened because I just went there. I followed him and I saw him with . has wounds and her uniform was covered with blood. I didn’t see other people in the rooftop, I quickly ran to them and asked.

“Youngmin hyung, what just happened?”

“My friend says that he saw on the rooftop with a group of girls so I ran up here and saw her on the floor like this. She was unconscious. Let’s bring her to the infirmary.”

 

Youngmin hyung carried bridal style. She put her on her bed but when we went to the infirmary, there’s no one in there. So Youngmin hyung told me to look after her while he’ll try to find a nurse.

When Youngmin hyung headed to the door, some thoughts drifted on you.

‘Why did Youngmin hyung suddenly tries to find ? Why did he bring to the infirmary. I know hyung, he only protects the things that is important to him. So that means, he was starting to like ? And he looked like he really treats her as his girlfriend. I thought Youngmin hyung never likes -sshii.’

I looked at who was still unconscious  and kissed her forehead.

'I'll never give up and I love you" I rubbed her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you Subscribers, Readers and Commentors!

OMO. Kwangmin? YOUNGMIN V.S. KWANGMIN?

Twins? Oh gosh~ But how about ? She was treaten by a group of girls saying that you should not tell the twins about it.

What now?

xxYuki: Thank you very much Unnie~ Yes. I will ^^ Thank you again :D

ElaineypieJoYoungmin : Yes Dongsaeng~ Agony? ^^ Wooh? There is?

 

Authors NOTE: Mianhe for lameness. I'm angry now :// HMPTF! Hate it. >.< Sorry for being random. Please watch out for the next chapters ^^