Epilogue

Beastmaster

It’s already late when they are walking back home. The court has decided to clear Junhoe of any charge, thanks to Chawoo’s help.

“You didn’t have to do that for me, you know?”, Junhoe said, sounding thankful but shy.

“Of course I did. Otherwise, you would rot in prison.”, Chanwoo responded.

“But now everyone knows who you are.”

“Not everyone. There is only a handful of people back in the court.”, Chanwoo said. He then stops in front of Junhoe. “Besides, you will protect me, right?”

Junhoe smirks. “I guess I will.”

“It’s not ‘I guess’ anymore. You will.”, Chanwoo declared as he turns around and continues walking.

Junhoe pauses walking. “Hey, Chanwoo.”, he called.

“Hmm?”

“Can you come here for a while?”

Chanwoo turns around and looks at Junhoe, before approaching him.

Junhoe points to the sky. “Look, it’s full moon tonight.”

Chanwoo silently follows Junhoe’s finger. He stares at the moon for a while, and, when his attention is still on the moon, Junhoe grabs him by the waist and pecks his lips.

They then stare at each other, not saying anything, and Junhoe decides to break the silence by giving Chanwoo another kiss; a proper one this time.

Chanwoo sighs. “A Kitsune and a Doppelgänger… What kind of kids will we have?”, he wondered.

Junhoe shrugs. “I don’t know. Do you want to find out?”

 


 

Author's Note: Yay! I finished the story. Thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed it. :) And, as I said in the foreword, I may or may not write anything in the next couple of weeks. :P I don't know, it depends on the will of the universe...