CHAPTER TWO - FINALE

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO - FINALE 

 

“It’s the truth?” One again in one thousand times Jackson asked him the same question with his innocent look. They were at Jinyoung house after they decided to finish their assignment in Jinyoung’s house after the come back from library. They can’t finish the assignment because Jackson late for their meeting and because of uninvited human, Mark Tuan.

 

Jinyoung fumed for a moment. “It is the TRUTH. Don’t you get it?” he fixed Jackson with resentful looks. He clearly emphasized the ‘truth’ word.

 

“So—sorry, I just curious, he seems like he really like to bother you” Jackson pouted. His red lips formed a long pouted and he mumbled few things with sad face. Jinyoung can’t catch what he said but he only chuckled. They did their assignment by sit cross-legged and used short-legged table owned by Jinyoung, so he realize that Jackson suddenly abstain himself from Jinyoung, still with his sad pouted.

 

“Okay, I’m so sorry. It’s that okay?” Jinyoung presented his big, sincere smile he can make.

 

Jackson pulled his head and nodded. “Okay, but under one condition” Jackson cheekly smile come and Jinyoung big sincere smile turned to dust. “Treat me lunch tomorrow” he continue, without having thought to hear what Jinyoung was going to say.

 

“I wish I could kill you tonight” Jackson laughed with reaction that he got from Jinyoung before pats his best friend shoulder. The friend only let out best sigh he had.

 

“Kidding buddy, I’m just kidding” he chuckled. “But I still can catch something fishy about this guy because he acted like he had known you from before” he brushed his finger again his chin, face expression was full with curiosity.

 

Jinyoung gaze was directed toward his wardrobe beside his bed. “I don’t know Jack. Maybe he feel comfortable talking with me?” he responded, but his mind suddenly remember about the boy from 9 years ago.

 

“Or maybe he likes you?” Jackson wiggled his thick eyebrow.

 

“Likes me? Not gonna happen” Jinyoung waved his hand in front of Jackson face and shook his head. He doesn’t not interest in topic that Jackson tried to bring up.

 

“Who is the poor man who likes my Jinyoung?” his mom suddenly pops up from his room door without knock it with her not welcome smile.

 

“No—“

 

“A tall guy in our school umma Park!” Jackson yelled with excitement, cut Jinyoung who tried to explain the truth to his umma. Jinyoung instantly turned his face toward his best friend who will be his ex- best friend later.

 

“Umma, It’s really no—

 

“OMG! I feel sorry for that guy Jackie~~” umma Park turn to cut Jinyoung from his explanation. Her hand was fisted to the air like the excited old woman and her face that time?? I think you can imagine that. When there is umma Park, there will be Jackson because they will be a great team to knock him off.

 

Jackson gets up and rushed toward umma Park. He whispered something that caused umma Park face turned red and she giggled like drunken aunty while hold Jackson hand and jumped like a little girl who has got her toy. Jinyoung doesn’t feel good about this. He nearly get up and going to choke Jackson.

 

“Jack, what you have said, I will kill—

 

“You nearly kiss him in the library Jin~!?” his umma cut him again with excited tone and Jinyoung expression turned like cloud that will poring his rain with thunder that time. His eye was really fixing on his ex-best friend. Her hand was holding her cheeks and was gasping some air.

 

“I’m going to kill you Jackson!!” he yelled with black cloud face, ignore the facts that their neighbor will heard that. Umma Park only chuckled with the situation that happens in front of her right now.

 

“He really has change” umma Park chuckled while shook his head.

 

^^, ^^, ^^,

 

Jinyoung walked alone after he completed his work in the library. Jackson can’t join him because he got something to do. The bag pack on his back with ear pode hanging on his ear, he continued walking until he passed through the football field. His eye was pulled by the noise that happens on the field. His steps stopped as soon he eye caught someone who he thinks he knows.

 

“Mark play football?” his eye rounded when he saw Mark was playing football. Jinyoung ear can become sore with the screaming of girl who keeps screaming Mark name.

 

“Wa—waits? Mark’s name?”

 

Jinyoung turned his gaze quickly toward the groups, but not before his eye caught by Mark figure. Jinyoung gulped suddenly because his eye like had been glue on the taller human.

 

Mark was in his white green jersey and his leg was wrapped by the short pants that only cover his upper legs. His white face was filled by sweat and his hair was sticking on his forehead. His tone of upper body also can be seen when his wet jersey sticking on his body. Jinyoung felt his cheeks flushed with crimson red because it weird for him to stare at Mark likes that.

 

“He is new student right?” one of the girl from the group suddenly said, and attracted Jinyoung from his thought to leaving the place.

 

“Yea!” The other one giggled. “But even he is a new student, he already got the place to play in school team!” She continues. Jinyoung that stood there, only become a listener because when Mark act like that around him, he doesn’t like a new student to him. “and what I know, he was former player on his old school and this year is his last year”

 

Jinyoung turned his gaze back to the taller, but he startled because he don’t realized that Mark already was staring at him instantly. His eyes doesn’t leave Jinyoung at all, caused the smaller cheeks flushed even more and his heart slowly throbbed in pain. They stared at each other, with the feeling that only both of them know. Jinyoung gripped the string on his back pack, nervousness suddenly company him because what was the Mark was staring at him. Without waiting his heart throbbed in pain more, Jinyoung opened his steps and continue his ways without even spend a glanced.

 

“What had happen to your heart Park Jinyong?” he asked himself, hand patted on his left chest.

 

^^, ^^, ^^,

 

Jinyoung leaned again the bench at his usually park, playing with the cat that was sleeping on his lap. His hand keeps playing with the cat head, patting and rubbing under his hand. His eyes travelled to a few kids who were building something with the sand. He thought there will be no people will allow their children playing in cold weather like this, but he guess, it no.

 

“I don’t know a gangster will like a cat~”

 

Jinyong sighed when he saw human that he hopes he will not even meet at school. “What are you doing here? And I’m not a gangster” Jinyoung murmured with annoyed tone, eye was not even looking at Mark. He doesn’t want take a risk because he afraid his eye will get struck again and what he knew, his heart already start to rocking in pace.

 

“This place is not yours, so I can come here whenever I want right?” Jinyoung snorted but he still impressed with person who was sitting beside him right now because he always has answer for each of Jinyoung question.

 

“I’m so impressed though with you” Jinyoung expressed his feeling with his hand freely circled around his neck.

 

“Why?” Jinyoung sighed when Mark asked him back. He started his freshmen at school with very bad reputation. All students and even the seniors afraid with him because of the first day of his school, he yelled at one of teacher because the teacher ignored one of the student that was bullied in front of him.

 

“You were chose into the football team even though you are new student in our school” Jinyoung calmly answer the question. His eye was still on the kids who were still playing happily on the sand at the playground. “It’s kind of great because you can get that kind of affection?” Jinyoung shoulder nudged Mark with smile.

 

“Did you stalk me?” Mark soft voice hit his ear. His voice full with tease tone caused Jinyoung to smile more.

 

“Hell no Mark Tuan!” Jinyoung instantly cut Mark. “I—I just heard someone talk about this” His eye still refused to look at Mark, but the nudged that he had made to the latter a minute ago make Mark suddenly blushed because Jinyoung never do that, and it showed that Jinyoung can accept him more.

 

“I see~~, but its mean that you still care about me right?” Jinyoung felt that Mark that time was wiggling his eyebrow and his plump lips had cheeky grins on it.

 

Jinyoung huffed and rolled his eye. “I kind of jealous with you Mark Tuan, which is the reason” Jinyoung get up, put down the cat and scratched his body comfortably. He scratched both of his hand up and let out groan. He doesn’t care about the sight that he will get from human beside him.

 

Mark just stared at him, mouth was locked by Jinyoung’s words.

 

“Did he just say he jealous with me?” Mark shook his head, don’t believe with what he had heard.

 

“What have make you suddenly shut your mouth like that?” He turned. Jinyoung voice tone sound it was his turn to tease mark, but he saw was only Mark who was stared at him with rounded eye and cheeks flushed. “Yaa!” Jinyoung flicked Mark’s forehead.

 

“! It’s hurt!” Mark rubbed his forehead when he comeback from his temporary dream. His lips formed pout and he mumbled the thing Jinyoung can’t understand well. Jinyoung chuckled and hide his flushed cheeks. He knows his cheeks already red like tomato because of the stare.

 

^^, ^^, ^^,

 

“Why my mind doesn’t want denied that he was the same that helps me 9 years ago?” Jinyoung rolled on his bed w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter