CHAPTER ONE - BEGINNING

Back To Your Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Happy reading~ you

 

Chapter One - Beginning

 

The weather that day, gave Jinyoung, the 10 years old boy chance to find a cat he always give food at the play park in that windy evening. When his gaze found the cat, he gave the cat food and his lip cracked to big smile when the cat ate the food he deliciously and he keeps giving the small cat food when the cat look at him with his round eyes when he already done eating. The small boy giggled when the cat playing around his legs before he gave the food again and pats the head of the cat with smile that still lingering around his face.

 

He keep giving the cat food until he don’t realize that, there was someone behind him and the unknown person pushed him, caused him to fall forward with his knees touch roughly on the floor of the sand, and both of his palm was used to avoid his face has the same fate like his knees. The cat who hissed towards the person who pushed Jinyoung with rough meow comes out from its mouth. Jinyoung at other side, hold his tears because of the pain from his injured knees. He changed his position to sitting, with both of his hand hold his injured knees.

 

“Guys, he will start crying~~” one of the boys with black hair mocked him with his hand hit Jinyoung head and his others friends laughed.

 

“Hey! Stupid don’t cry!” another one kicks his foot, caused his sobs that he had hold ran through his chubby cheeks.  He hugs his knees and put his head between it and louder sobs can be heard.

 

“I said don’t cry nerd!”

 

Jinyoung knows, this time the boys will kick or hit his head so he has made his body already ready for the shot, but it’s was not coming and instead of that he heard groan likes someone was getting hit in front of him right now. He pulled his head a little and pecks to see what happen and what he saw after that was the kids bullied him a while ago already ran and there was only a boy with grey hair was looking at him with smile.

 

Doki!

 

His heart suddenly thud when the boy hold his hand forward and took his wrist in soft gesture and thug him forward. Smiling not leave the grey boy small plump lip.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked with his hand still hold Jinyoung hand. His small brown eye was looking at Jinyoung with his eyebrow knitted.

 

“U— umm! I’m okay!” Jinyoung fisted his other hand and hold toward the air, even though his knees was hurting that time. He suddenly felt that he don’t want to look weak in front of the boy who has save him.  But the grey chuckled and his eyes fell to the Jinyoung’s hurt knees and his chuckled drop.

 

“You’re injured!” He said when he was shocked with the injured and he kneeling to looks more at the other injured. Jinyoung flinched when he felt warm hand suddenly touched his hurt knees. He stumbled backwards.

 

“I—I’m so sorry, it’s hurt?” he looked at the smaller with worried lingering around his eye when he feel Jinyoung brought his knees backward when he tried to touch it. He guessed maybe the trembled boy in front of him that time hurt when he tried to touch the wound. His eyelash lashed when he blinks, caused Jinyoung blushed with the sight but he still shook his head quickly.

 

“N—no, it’s just my blood will stain and dirtied your hand” he exclaimed with soft voice and lowering his sight. The chuckled one again from the grey that was taller than him caused him pouted, but the taller don’t saw that.

 

“You’re so cute”

 

Doki!

 

His heart thumps again, harder again his ribcage.

 

“Did he call me cute?”

 

“I don’t care even though the blood dirties my hand, your wound is more important than that” he said before get up. “Let’s go to the bench under the tree and we will think what we will do with your wound okay?” he suggested and gave Jinyoung one more smile.

 

As he done with what he said, he pulled Jinyoung hand and he makes sure the smaller will follow him to the bench without waiting for the smaller to reply his question. He walked slowly because of Jinyoung’s wound. Jinyoung that time only lets the grey to pull him towards the bench. He can see how tall the grey from the back when he was walking behind him and how warm his hand that fit together with Jinyoung’s.

 

When they arrived at the bench, the grey suddenly leave him alone at the bench, but before Jinyoung can react, the grey come back with the wets tissue, but he was shocked by the Jinyoung small sobs which  should be disappeared a while ago.

 

“It’s your wound hurt again?” Jinyoung as lightning shook head and swept his tears with his back hand when he senses the worried tone in the grey voice. He was crying not because of the wound, but because of the grey that suddenly lost from his sight and it had made him slightly worried that the taller will leave him alone at the bench.

 

“I thought your wound was hurt, so why you’re crying again?” he asked in a voice that persuades. The taller was kneeling in front of him when he asked that question. His hand slowly rubbed the wet tissues again the wound in soft gesture as he was taking cares the precious thing in his life. His question is one of his ways to distract Jinyoung from his bleeding wounds.

 

Jinyoung shook his head again, refused to answer the taller question. He afraid the taller will disgusted or feel that he was ridiculous with his reason because they just met a while ago. When he suddenly felt pain from his wound, he grips his pants, his teeth bit his lower lip, tried to hold his pain and he lowered his face, hide from the grey. He doesn’t want to look weak in front of brave person in front of him. Entire of his life, he was being bullied because people keep saying that he has weird hair color and no one will help him even though he crying starts crying.

 

The grey don’t realized that, but the pain was distracted when Jinyoung eye catch the glimpse of the skin of the person that has help him. His skin was so smooth and his eye was so beautiful that can easily distract the eye of another people who look at him include him. He also has pointed nose and very red plum lip that jolted cutely when he was concentrating in doing something.

 

“Done!” Jinyoung heard clap and it broke his thought. And his eye rounded when he saw his wound already in neat wrapping using handkerchief. The taller get up and sit beside him on the bench.

 

“It—it your handkerchief, It’s okay?” he asked and changed his sight. His eye trembled, worries contain him because he shouldn’t let the taller treat his wound and use his handkerchief.

 

“Of course I can, don’t worry too much okay!?” he ruffled Jinyoung’s hair with chuckle.

 

Doki!

 

His heart thump again, and this time with the taller was looking at him. He gulped and quickly changes his gaze and he felt his cheeks reddened because of that. He mumbled thank you that only can be heard by the taller, but the taller reply with very warm voice caused him also to smile.

 

When the sun suddenly covered the park with his orange light, the taller was shocked by something.

 

“Hey, your hair—“

 

Jinyoug froze. “I know it’s weird, I’m so sorry because this is really it color and I can’t change it!” Jinyoung said and rushed covered his hair with his hand. Everyone who saw his hair will say it’s weird and they will end with laughing.

 

“It’s beautiful—“

 

Doki!

 

His heart was going really wild that day.

 

When the grey sense the boy that he save doesn’t give him any response, he pulled the smaller hand from his hair and what he saw after that was only flushed face of the boy. 

 

“Be—beautiful?” Jinyoung asked once again with his eyes pecked to see the reaction of the taller. The taller nodded his head with smile with his hand hold Jinyoung’s.

 

“It’s unique because your hair color is beautiful. It’s shining bright in when the sun brush on it. I never saw people who have soft orange color hair”

 

“I never colored my hair, but my friends at school keep saying that I lied and that why they bullied me” Jinyoung suddenly talk and his sight changed towards the taller. “This is my true hair color and I don’t ask this color”

 

He felt the grip on his hand was tightening. “Remember from this time that your hair is unique and why they laughed or bullied you was because they jealous with you, not because it weird okay?”

 

22 November 20**, the 10 years boy, Park Jinyoung has fall in love with the boy who has grey hair color and brown warm eyes, but without he know, that was the last time he meets the boy.

 

He can’t found the boy the next day, when he wants to give the handkerchief back even though he already made promised with the boy. He keeps going to the same place every day, but what he saw only the bench that he and the older used.

 

“He doesn’t want to meet me anymore right?” he asked the cat while patting his head. His eye was glistening with tears.

 

 

 

9 years later~~

 

 

Jinyoung trembled in cold when the bucket of water hit him and as lighting he gets up from his bed.

 

“I though you still want to sleep!?” his mom said in victory because he has succeed in waking up his only stubborn son. Jinyoung glared and thumps his hand on his bed.

 

“Umma! How could you do this thing to me! Its winter right now and I will catch cold because of you!”

 

“It’s not my fault son!” She smiled before walk to leave the room, but she suddenly stops. “Better for you to wake up before a bucket of ice will hit you second time son” she cheerful said before leave her sons while singing her victory song.

 

Jinyoung n the room sighed deeply and quickly gets up from his bed because he doesn’t want another bucket hit his bed again. He took his towel and his eye landed on his bed.

 

“My back will hurt like hell again” he mumbled before slit himself into the small bath room with huffed.

 

The sound of footsteps caused umma Park smiled because she knows Jinyoung already done preparing himself. When she saw the figure of his only son entered the kitchen, she put the bowl of con crackers on the table, the usual place his will sit.

 

“Thanks umma and good morning papa” he took his sit and slurp the hot milk in front of him. He silenced his mouth and start talk again.“umma, d—do I need sleep on the floor again tonight?”

 

“Then, you want to sleep with us?” His umma answered his question with question. She took sit in front of her husband.

 

“Bu—but my back like hell again if I have to sleep on the floor again~~” he whined and frowned. He showed his puppy eyes towards papa Park, but the thing he only get was..

 

“You deserve that son”

 

His frown dropped.

 

^^, ^^, ^^,

 

“Aaaaa!!!” he shouted as soon as he arrived at the park, the place where he always gave the cat food when he was kid and even now he still give the cat at the park food. He will stop there every day before he goes to the school and take a sit on the bench at the park. When he saw cat, he will open the packet of the food before and gave the food to the cat.

 

“Another hell day for me Meow” he said before pats the cat and get up from the bench. “I’m going to school, wait for me this evening okay?” he waved to the cat and start his steps towards the school.

 

When he was arrived at school, he will found his class for that morning and find the sit at the back. For the first he entered the high school, another students keeps looking at him and they will think that he gangster because of his hair color, but he ignore that because he remember that his hair was unique and beautiful. 

 

“Isn’t?”

 

He doesn’t think he will get friend until one day, the boy who had colorful hair greeted him in the first day of his high school.

 

Here, he come…

 

“Jin! Morning!” he waved towards him before took sit beside Jinyoung. Every step that Wang Jackson took pulled all eye on him. For the first time Jinyoung met him, he had colorful hair on his lock, but this year, second year before their last year in high school, Jackson colored his hair with white color and its really make him more stunning.

 

Did he?

 

“Morning Jack” he waved back with lazy gesture, eyes showed he really not put any interested on his wave.

 

“Yaa! Don’t show me your ‘not interested face’ at my lovely morning okay. I need best luck today~” he took sit beside Jinyoung. All students eyes on Jackson and don’t forget him too. But it more to Jackson because he looks so handsome even only with white plain t-shirt that neatly hanging around his torso and tons jean wrapped round his long legs. His hair was combed up.

 

Jinyoung glared, ignore that comment, but it’s slightly true. “Floor again tonight?” he asked Jinyoung with smirk when he felt that his friend mood is not good s usu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter