Revenge

Infinite : Friendship is magic ♥ SEQUEL ♥

During PE class…         

                Sungjong, Myungsoo, Sungyeol and Hoya head to their locker to change into PE uniform. As soon as Sungjong opens his locker, he founds his PE uniforms is wet. “Myungie, what should I do?” Sungjong asks as he is about to cry while pointing at his wet PE uniform in the locker. “Oh my! Who did this?!” Myungsoo asks in shock and it gains attention from the other two. “I think Hyorin noona and her gang,” Hoya says. “Yes! I think so too! Who else will do this to Sungjong,” Sungyeol agrees. “But, Sunggyu hyung already warned her,” Sungjong mutters. “A person like them won’t be satisfied until they get what they want,” Myungsoo says in anger. “It’s okay, Jongie. You can use mine first. I have two PE uniforms. We will deal this later together with the hyungs,” he continues as he gives Sungjong one of his PE uniforms. “Thank you, Myungie,” Sungjong says as he takes it and change.

During recess…

                Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong sit at their usual table which is located at the corner of the canteen after buying the foods. “Hyung, someone soaked Sungjong’s PE uniform with water,” reports Sungyeol. “What?!” the three hyungs ask in shock. “Hyorin and her gang?” Dongwoo asks as he raises one of his eyebrows. “Who else if it’s not them?” Sunggyu says in anger. “I also think they’re the one who did it. I overheard they talk about soaking someone clothes this morning,” Woohyun mutters. “How dare they disturb Sungjong again,” Dongwoo says as he gathers his fingers into a fist. “Seems like I have to do something,” Sunggyu says as he thinks. “Why not we soak their belongings with water too?” Sungyeol suggests as his scary grins starts to form. Sungjong immediately moves a little bit far from Sungyeol. “You look creepy, Yeollie,” he remarks. “Yes, he does look creepy everytime he have that grin,” Myungsoo agrees and gains a glare from Sungyeol. “Water? You’re too kind, Yeollie. Why don’t we soak them with drain water?” Hoya gives out his suggestion and the others start to form a creepy smile like Sungyeol except Myungsoo and Sungjong. “They’re dangerous,” Sungjong states as he looks at Myungsoo. “Indeed,” Myungsoo agrees as he nods and this time both of them gain glare from the other five.

                “Hyung, isn’t it too cruel to used drain water?” Sungjong asks in worry. “Why?” Sunggyu asks as if there’s nothing wrong. “What if…” Woohyun suddenly voice out his opinion. After listening to his idea, everyone nod their head and creepy smile appears giving creepy vibes around them. Oh well…

End of school…

                “Soyou-yah, don’t you think Sunggyu oppa will be mad after what we have done to Sungjong?” Hyorin asks. “I don’t think he know we’re the one who did it. Nobody was there when we soaked Sungjong’s uniform,” Soyou answers. “Yeah. As you can see, it’s already go back time and they don’t even go to us. It’s kinda impossible for they not suspect us at all,” Bora added as she shows her evil smile. “I agree with Bora eonnie,” Dasom says as she nods. “Okay then. That’s good. That’s mean we can torture Sungjong more next time,” Hyorin says as she laughs evilly and joins by the others.

The next day, during recess, at the canteen…

                “There they are, hyung!” Sungyeol whispers to Sunggyu. “Okay, guys. Sungjong, Myungsoo and Dongwoo wait here. Woohyun, Sungyeol, Hoya and I will start our plan,” Sunggyu orders and he starts to take his glass of orange juice while Woohyun takes his glass of apple juice, Sungyeol with his watermelon juice and Hoya with a glass of coke. “Let’s go!” Woohyun says and the four of them heads to the Hyorin’s gang that are on their way to the canteen. Hyorin and her gang don’t notice Sunggyu and his other friends because they’re too focusing on laughing among themselves.

               Suddenly… “Splash!” in a blink of eyes, Hyorin and her gang are wet. Hyorin’s uniform now turns into yellowish due to the orange juice while Soyou’s turns greenish due to apple juice, Bora’s turns into red due to watermelon juice and Dasom’s turns black due to the coke. “Oh my! Where did you put your eyes?!” Hyorin shouts before she looks at the culprit. As soon as she looks at the culprit, she immediately lost her words. All students start to surround them.

             “Sung… Sung… Sunggyu opp… oppa…” she stutters. “What? Surprise to see me here?” Sunggyu asks sarcastically. “Woohyun… oppa,” Soyou says in shock seeing her crush. “Oppa? Oh my! Excuse me. We’re the same age. What’s with the title oppa?” Woohyun asks in annoyance and that hurts Soyou so much. “Ikr? I feel like I want to puke,” Sunggyu says as he acts like he wants to puke. “This must be because of that stupid Sungjong, right?” Hyorin asks in anger. She feels like she’s being humiliated by Sunggyu, the guy she likes for almost 3 years now. “And why do you think it’s because of Sungjong?” Hoya asks as he smirks. “Is it because you guys were the one who ruined his PE uniform yesterday?” he continues. Hyorin and her gang’s face immediately turn pale. “Looks like what Hoya says is true,” Sungyeol says as he chuckles. “No, it’s not us!” Bora shouts unconfidently. “Oh yeah? What’s with that unconfident voice?” Sunggyu retorts. The four girls immediately shut their mouth. “I take that as yes,” Woohyun says.

            “Mark my word. Don’t you ever disturb our precious Sungjong or you’ll get more than that!” Sunggyu warns. “Okay guys, we’re done with the drama. All of you can continue to eat,” Sunggyu announces. “The four of you too, the traffic light gang,” Sungyeol says as he laughs. “Traffic light?” Hoya asks. “Yup! Red, Yellow, Green,” Sungyeol says as he points at Hyorin’s gang one by one according to their uniform’s new ‘colour’. “And you will be the background,” Sungyeol says as he smirks at Dasom. “Or maybe the pole of the traffic light since you’re tall,” he continues before he laughs. After that, all the students laugh with him. “Let’s go, guys!” Hyorin says in anger before they leave the place. The other students also leave the place and start to do their own business.

           “Yay!” Sunggyu, Woohyun, Sungyeol and Hoya cheer before they high-five among themselves. “Mission complete!” Woohyun says, satisfies with their work. “What a nice day!” Hoya chuckles. After that, all of them back to their seat, joining the other three and celebrating their victory.


Hi, guys! First of all… I want to say very sorry sorry sorry to you guys T.T

I know I left this story for about 1 year without any news… and I know it’s long…

I’m very sorry for this super-duper late update…

And this update also short…

I’ll try to update more but I really can’t promise anything to you guys…

My situation now is not really good…

I hope this short update can cheer up your day ^.^ 

Once again I want to say sorry for everything…

And sorry too if this update is not enough to treat your wound…

Thank you for waiting guys… I love you <3    

And please know that I miss you guys so much <3