Who are they?

Infinite : Friendship is magic ♥ SEQUEL ♥

At Woollim High...

Myungsoo and Sungjong walk into the school and head to their usual place to hang out which is a small but beautiful garden near the school hall. That's officially their port since it's sponsored by Sunggyu’s and Woohyun’s parents. At the garden, there is a place for them to seat and of course it's covered to shelter them from rain and sun. As they arrived, they see Woohyun and Sunggyu already there reading their novels. "Hi, hyungnim-deul!" Sungjong and Myungsoo greets in chorus. "Where's the trio?" Myungsoo starts the conversation by asking the whereabouts of Dongwoo, Hoya and the choding Sungyeol. "Maybe they still stuck at Sungyeol's house. You know how late that choding wake up in the morning," Woohyun answers by closing this novel and pay attention to the younger. Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol always walk together to school since they live in the same neighborhood. That’s why they will wait for each other before going to school. "I bet his mom has to splash him with water every morning to wake him up," Sunggyu continues as he chuckles. "Well, I have to agree on that," Myungsoo says jokingly before he pulls Sungjong slowly to sit beside him. They take a seat in front of Sunggyu and Woohyun.

"Sungjong-ah, are the girls still bothering you?" Sunggyu asks in concern. "You mean Hyorin noona and her gang?" Sungjong asks for confirmation. "Yeah," Sunggyu nods. Woohyun stops reading his novel and starts to pay attention to the topic. Myungsoo also do the same. "Well, yesterday no. I think she afraid of your warning last two days," Sungjong reports. "That's good. I afraid that they will hurt you," Sunggyu says in worry. "Don't worry, hyung. Myungie, Yeollie and Hoya is always by my side. We're in same class too, remember? I'm sure they can protect me. Right, Myungie?" Sungjong asks as he smiles at Myungsoo besides him. "Of course, I will," Myungsoo says proudly as he put his arms around Sungjong.

"Aish, how I wish I'm also in the same class with Sungjong," Woohyun suddenly says as he pouts. "Me too but what can we do though," Sunggyu agrees. "Awww... we still can meet each other here," Sungjong says to comfort the elders. "Not as much as Hoya, Myung and Yeol though," Woohyun says and act like he's sulking. "Eww... hyung. Stop that. You're not suit for sulking," Myungsoo teases Woohyun as he laughs. "Yah! You want this?" Woohyun says as he shows his punch to Myungsoo. Myungsoo sticks his tongue out at Woohyun. "No, thank you for recommending though," Myungsoo says playfully. Suddenly, "Yah, stops that, both of you. I can't see Sungjong's face," Sunggyu suddenly interrupt and pushes away Woohyun' s hand only to get a death glare from Woohyun. Looks like he cares though. "Arghh... I always lose," Woohyun groans while Myungsoo cheers. "You need to learn more to defeat me," Myungsoo mutters. "Seriously, guys," that's all Sunggyu can says in his heart. While for Sungjong, he just laughs until his heart content before the others join him too.

“What’s so funny, guys?” Dongwoo asks in confusion as he together with Hoya and Sungyeol take their own seat. “We’re just laughing at these two childish kids,” Sunggyu says as he points at Myungsoo and Woohyun. “Right, Sungjong?” he continues as he winks at Sungjong. Sungjong laughs again and that makes Dongwoo, Hoya and Sungyeol even more confused. “That’s why we can’t be late to school. This is the effect. Knows nothing,” Woohyun teases the trio. “Blame this choding here,” Hoya says as he pushes Sungyeol’s head lightly. “What? I wake up early today,” Sungyeol mutters. “Yeah, sure. Early 2 minutes,” Dongwoo says in annoy as he rolls his eyes and it makes the others laugh. “Well, at least he gives an effort to wake up early,” Sungjong suddenly talks to defend Sungyeol. “Aww… that’s why I love you, Jongie,” Sungyeol says as he hugs Sungjong who is sitting beside him.

“Okay, guys. Enough with the drama. Let’s go the class. Lesson will start soon,” Sunggyu tells as he keeps his novel in his bag. “Let’s go!” the choding Sungyeol shouts and the others only can shake their head. Who can stop Sungyeol though XD "Guys, wait! Lemon candy~" Sungjong sings as he shows his yellow pouch that is full of lemon candies. "Awww... That's so sweet of you~ you never forget," Myungsoo says as he shows his hand to get the candy. The others do the same too while Sungjong puts one lemon candy on each of their hands. "Thank you, Sungjong!" they say in chorus as they hug the cute Sungjong. "You're welcome," Sungjong replies as he hugs them back. Without they realize, there are a group of girls watching them with full of jealousy.

Who are they? Hyorin and her gang? Or any other person?


Hi, everyone! Since I can't wait to update this story, this is the result /grins/

I'm feeling like I want to update, so yeah... here is the update

Sorry that it just a short one and there is a cliffhanger. Nice, isn't it? Who do you think they are? :)

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoy this short update and tell me everything that you guys think of this first chapter ^^

Thank you for everything <3

Feel free to comments, subscribes and upvotes

That's all from me today :D

Goodbye ^^