Chapter 2

They call me psycho

Donghae was daydreaming. Dreaming about being free. Free from all the teachers, from all the noisy classmates from all stupid numbers and books, free from his parents that were worried about him even though there wasn't anything wrong with him (he thought), and free from everything except his own body and soul.

He looked around the classroom. The teacher had gone out of the room because... Well, Donghae wasn't listening so he didn't know. Yesung was talking with Siwon and Ryeowook as always, god know what they were talking about Donghawe wasn't listening to that either, and some girl where giggling and pointing at him. Donghae didn't see him as the most handsome in school, but still he knew that atleast two of girls from his class had a crush on him - not that he was proud of it or anything. But one thing was clear to Donghae: he would never be as popular as Siwon. Choi siwon, the macho guy who had good grades and had the looks, enough to make all, yes all, girls swoon just like that. His body was well built and no guy would hesitate to just rip those muscles off him and put them on themselves.

After a while of staring at Siwon he got cut off by Yesung who was pointing hystericly at the blackborad, and first Donghae kept looking at the board, but then he could hear a quite deep voice saying:

"Hello everyone, I'm Lee Hyukjae and hope I hope we'll get to know eachother well."

Donghae was sure he could just fall to the ground in any minute now.

His head was so full of beautiful words, but his mouth wasn't on the same track as his brain so those words wouldn't come out. Donghae saw bubbles. Bubbles in every colour, and in the middle of them was the new oh-so-gorgeous-boy Lee Hyukjae. Even the name was perfect. He had a strong jaw-line that Dongjae so badly wanted to touch, and his eyes were just mesmerizing and his lips looked so soft, so soft that Donghae wanted to kiss and - Wait what? What in the world was I thinking? Donghae thought and slapped himself mentally. He wasn't gay.... or was he? All the bubbles and thoughts disapeared when he heard someone sit next to him. "Hello! What's your name?" Donghae's heart was now beating fast. "L-Lee Donghae." the named boy said and was scared to look up at those beautiful eyes, but did it because otherwise he was being rude to his new classmate. "Nice ot meet you then!" Hyukjae offered a hand, Donghae hesitated but took Hyukjaes hand and shook it. It felt like those hands were made to fit into eachother.

~

Heechul pushed the skinny new boy into the cold bathrooms wall. "Now lemme see... You name was Lee Hyukjae, am I right?" the older asked and showed off his famous trademark - the smirk. "Yeah. Got any problems with that?" Hyukjae asked with a blank expression "Yes I actually think I have 'cause I don't like it at all" Heechuls grip tightened as he literaly threw the younger on the hard floor and kicked him in the stomach for an extra punishment. As Heechul was on his way out of the room he heard Hyukjae say something

"If you stop hurting people like this everytime someone new enters the school, I will do anything" the older chuckled "Aww so sweet of you..." he said with his mom tone but changed it to a sarcastic one "Like what? Clean the toilet before I use it?"

Hyukjae smiled "No, I'll make Lee Donghae fall in love with me~ "

(A/N:) Sorry for the late update but I'm feeling kinda sick :D and comments are luuuuv <3