×Prince Yuta

Nct Imagines ♡

You looked at the meal spread out before you, your stomach growled looking at the food. It wasn't yours sadly it was the Royal family food and it looked so devine.

You sighed and looked at the other servants pick up the wood tray of food getting ready to serve the family. You entered the Royal Room of the Nakamoto Family was sitting on their cushions.

You looked at Yuta the prince of Osaka Japan. He was your prince and your friend. Serving the Nakamoto family since birth wasn't the worst thing since you met Yuta. You grew up with him practically. You knew him and he knew you so well it was a friendship you thought you would never have.

From the early age of 5 years old you knew he was your superior but he never treated you as lower class. He acted pleasant and kind towards you your whole life.

Yuta smiled his bright white teeth shining. Your heart skipped a beat when you looked at Yuta he was a prince after all. His looks were handsome his brown hair shiny and cut rather short. You quickly and quietly set his food up pouring the tea gently like all the other servants. "How is my [Y/N]-chan" whispered Yuta a teasing smile played on his lips.

Glancing at him you whispered back "I'm doing fine hungry though" you said finishing up setting the food.

"Dismissed" the King said. "Enjoy your meal" you said in unison with the other servants bowing and quickly leaving the dining room.

After you left the room your face was beat red. Getting that close with Prince Yuta. You held your chest through the old kimono. "[Y/N]-san get your over here" One of the servants said waving over were all the servants were.

You ran over to the others and looked at the other head servant "its a important day tomorrow" she clapped "tommorow the King of Toyko will come with his family" she said looking over all of us. "And out little prince is court her" she said.

All the servants gasped and clapped. "Tokyo the Tokyo I heard the Princess was as gentle green tea and as beautiful as a dragon" one of the servants whispered.

Breaking. It was a small sound that only you could hear but your heart broke. "So we have to impress the king so everyone get cleaning tonight sweeping the court yard, wiping the floors, cleaning the koi pond" she said.

You left before she could finish her announcement. It was the harsh reality. You knew that he was a Prince and you were a Servant but you loved him. In a romantic way. You loved his smile, his friendship, his kindness. He was like a soulmate.

You were a fool. A fool to think he could love you.

.......

After crying your eyes out for an hour it was time to fix the princes chamber. You fixed his bed as fast as possible before he could enter his room. You fixed the bed padding and fluffying his pillow almost breaking out in tears.

Yuta. Yuta. Yuta. Don't marry her. You screamed in your head. Forcing yourself to work quickly as efficiently as possible.

"Oh [Y/N] I found you" Yuta said plopping down beside you. His elegant night robes were better than your best clothing. You smiled "hey Yuta" you said biting your lips trying to fix it up faster.

"You know we should go for a walk tomorrow you can join since you're my personal servant" he laughed. You grimaced at his words "personal servant".

"I'm fine" you said getting up quickly "Goodnight" you said. Yuta quickly grabbed your wrist. Yuta looked up pulling you into his lap "are you okay" he asked in a worried tone. His demeanor went fro. Playful to angry.

You and Yuta stared at each other. It was so beautiful moment. "Your eyes are gorgeous" said Yuta. Yuta eye's were so intense.

Yuta leaned closer his lips close "Prince Yuta" you said trying to pull your head back.

He closed the distance pushing your head closer to his with his hand. When you touched the Yuta lips it was unimaginable happyniess. This was happening you were kissing the Yuta Nakamoto.

When you parted you stared at Yuta he had a lazy smile. Until reality crashed into you. "Why did you do that" you asked covering your lips it was unimaginable what just happened.

Yuta frowned "I kissed you" he said laughing. "Yuta why why" you repeated "I'm just your servant" you said getting off his lap as quickly as possible.

"Servant you know you're more than that to me" Yuta said crossig his legs. "Your my friend, my rock, my my ...." Yuta stopped mid senetence "soulmate" Yuta finished looking down blushing. "I would love to court you" he asked holding out an item of his. Courtship a simple token is to give that person an item of yours so they will always hold something special of the significant other.

"Yuta" you said looking at him he held out his item a smallgold brush. "You're crazy you're a prince and I'm your servant" you said. "But my father said I had to choose someone" Yuta said defending himself.

"Yuta not me, you know what will happen but you're playing ignorant" you said pointing at him. Yuta put his head down "of course I'm being ignorant I know it's stupid of me to ask a Servant" Yuta said.

You were flushed by now "but you're not a Servant you're [Y/N]" Yuta said little droplets of tears coming from his eye. "You're my friend and I know I have to court another women tomorrow" he said clenching his sheets. "I know I'm Yuta Nakamoto Osaka Prince" he said.

"I'm also in love with you" he said.

You covered your own sobs that were coming out. "I love you" he said. "I'll fix this" he said "I'll make my family see" he said clenching his item.

"Yuta" you whispered. Your emotions welling up as you ran away out the princes chamber.

.......

Hope you liked it. I did this super fast so soery it's garbage, I Love prince aus. part 2 maybe