×Taeyong

Nct Imagines ♡

"Do this" Taeyong said lifting up the female trainee arm and putting her into the right position. You almost gagged at how he touched the other female trainees. It was semi stupid for you to hate on that because you had a crush on him.

"Thank you Taeyong" the other female trainee said smiling sweetly to Taeyong. Your crush for Taeyong has went from a little crush into a big crush. You looked away from Taeyong and looked in the mirror as he watched the female trainees movements.

"Good job [Y/N]" you blushed at Taeyong his grin made your heart jump. "Am I doing good" another trainee asked "you're doing great to" Taeyong grinned and smiled down at the other girl. Your grin fell 'he compliments everyone' you thought sadly.

After another 2 hours of dancing he said we were done for the day. "Good job this dance will make your next evaluation perfect" Taeyong clapped "see you tomorrow" he said and walked out the room.

All the female trainees were worn out from the intense dance practice. "Did you see the way Taeyong looked at me" the female trainee said towards the other girls. "Omg of course he wants you" the other girl giggled.

Your temper was short as you packed up quicker leaving the room. You huffed and left the room.

You walked through the buliding walking past the practice rooms. You huffed and walked past a dark practice room. You looked inside to see Taeyong laying on the hard wood floor panting heavily.

You opened up the door dropping your bag next to the door. You didn't know what came over you but a burst of confidence grew in you. You walked over to the sliver hair teen. He had his eyes closed as he panted a strong beat of music played. He seemed to just be done dancing. You looked around Taeyong was alone.

You went to Taeyong and your heart fluttered when you looked at him his strong festures and beautiful smooth skin. He opened his eyes "oh hey" he said lookig uo at you.

Next thing you did was so crazy you didn't even believe it.

You sat on your knees and crawled on him guiding yourhips to meet his hips. "What are you doing" Taeyong said nervously he was more than shocked. "Taeyong I I" you stuttered what came over you decided this was a good way to get attention. You glanced up at him his light brown eyes stared back in shock at how you were straddling him.

"Taeyong I like you a lot" you said and before you knew it his lips were attached to yours. Taeyong gripped into your face he kept you steady as you kissed him long and hard you two slowly aparted "thanks for that confession" he mumbled his lips barely touching yours.

You blushed and he kissed you deeply.

.....

First story wasn't the best I know but I'll get better lol