crap fin ?

what?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

happy belated birthday, leo. AHAHAHAHA

“It’s not my fault! You’re the one who’s thirteen minutes late! Why is my fault that we lose our client?” Taekwoon shouted at his boss when the said man were nagging at him non-stop.

 

“If you just accept my proposal to date me outside office hours, I wouldn’t have to go sulking in the bathroom for the whole night!” Jaehwan, the boss, crossed his arms over his chest and stared at Taekwoon with pouting lips.

 

“Do you really have to do that?” Taekwoon nearly got his guard off and whispered to his boss. The other workers already stared at them with curious eyes of what happened.

 

“Do what?” Jaehwan shouted.

 

“Shouting!” Taekwoon shouted back.

 

“You’re shouting too! Why is it that you can shout and I can’t?” The childish yet adorable boss punched Taekwoon’s chest harshly before running into his room and hid under his desk.

 

Taekwoon massaged his own temple as Jaehwan ran away. This amount of stress was draining his energy. He needed to face his boss obsessiveness on him when the older chairman decided that he needed to let Jaehwan have the place and Taekwoon was forced to train Jaehwan while he’s still learning. But that younger guy decided that office is a place to ask someone to date. It’s ridiculous to Taekwoon because the worker ing have a son!

 

Though Jaehwan knew about Taekwoon being a widow and that he’s way too old for him, he would careless and he got what he wanted. He likes Taekwoon and he will have Taekwoon. No matter what, he needed to own Taekwoon. “You’re working under me and I own you.” He once said that to Taekwoon and Taekwoon replied with a no so Jaehwan went mad. “I will do all I have to own you!”

 

He thought he wasn’t serious but childish Jaehwan managed to have him shook. Not with love but anger.

 

“It’s either you lose your job or you get a new wife.” Wonshik, his best friend- slash his cousin’s boyfriend- slash his colleague, said with a grin plastered on his face.

 

“Shut up, can you? I’m already having the difficulties in handling that one childish man. I can’t do anything right, okay!” Taekwoon grunted and slammed the proposal papers he had been working on the whole night, which went wasted, on his desk.

 

“You know, this matter won’t have to be ever last if you just accept him. It’s not like he’s not an ugly guy or-” Wonshik stopped talking and blinked when their boss walked out of his office and headed out with his jacket. “Did he just walk out of office in office hours? Shouldn’t you be telling his dad about that?”

 

“I definitely will do that now! I needed his dad to be the chairman again until I quit.” Taekwoon took out his phone and started looking for his ex-boss phone number and texted him. This might sounded childish as well but Taekwoon is desperate.

 

“Hey, Taekwoon. It’s almost lunch.” Wonshik said as he felt something wasn’t right. “Shouldn’t you be doing something around this time?”

 

“Hmm, yes.” Taekwoon answered. “Why are you still here? Don’t you go for lunch?” He kept his eyes on the phone.

 

“Hakyeon wrapped me some lunch and I don’t have to go buy something. He said it’s convenient that way. Why aren’t you at the kindergarten now, Taekwoon?”

 

“Oh, ! I’m late!” Taekwoon quickly scurried towards his car after looking for the key.

 

He saw his boss’ car just arrived and parked but he could careless now. His Sanghyuk might cry if he’s late to fetch him.

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean by someone fetched him earlier?” Taekwoon nearly shouted at his son’s teacher.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter