Chapter 2

Hajung Exid

I didn't realize that i was staring out the windoe for a long time until Solji pushed me. "I don't think she'll comr today Ha-" before she could complete i found myself rushing out. I ran up to her anf huged her. She was a bit surprised because she was the one who hugs me. "Looks like someone missed" saying this she ruffles my hair. "Don't push it kiddo! And why the heck are you so late?!" "Traffic babe". Urgh my heart just skipped a beat. I just hate you sometimes for being so blunt! "Babo!" i smack her head. "Mianhe unnie". I am one year older than her but she still calls me unnie. I have to admit that i like her calling me unnie but she doesn't have to. But being the brat she is she continues to call me unnie. "Aish this kid.." I say and pull her at the same time.

"Junghwa!!!" one by one all our classmates run to her and hugs her. I do get jealous but i try to maintain my cool. And what is there not to like about her? She looks gorgeous , sings well, the top in studies. No wonder everyone likes her. "Where's my little Jungorita?" "Taecyeon!" Taecyeon hugs junghwa and she hugs back. "I can hear the whole class gasping and whispering". Everyone thinks they are a couple. Taecyeon the school basketball team captain and school sweetheart junghwa. But they're just really good friends. At least that's what she told me. 🔔 🔔* ring ring ring* 

 

The whole class scampers back to their places and the class begins. The classes are a whole lot boring but once in a while Junghwa holds my hand and squeezes it. Aish this kid is really bratty. Finally the day is over and as usual everyone says bye to each other. Of course I say bye to Junghwa the last and she gives me a quick peck on my cheeks. The she runs off waving her hands "Bye unnieeee".

_________________________________________________________________

 

I know it might be boring but please don't start the hate comments. I'm doing my best.